Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sudoku135

Carrier's planes "run" away from the battle

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
98 posts
3,857 battles

Sometime my torpedo planes refuse to attack and run away out of the map. It's as if the game set the locked destination at "infinity" point outside of the map. All I can do is press F to call them, they reply "Returning!" but still run away. And if I click on the map, the game interpret that action as "add one more destination to the flight plan". Anyone have an idea ? Did I do something wrong ?
P/s: When I'm in flight control mode, I can't use mouse to move to the right but move to any other direction is ok.

shot-15.05.14_22.33.01-0503.jpg

shot-15.05.14_22.30.01-0916.jpg

Alpha Tester
87 posts
3,594 battles

ive seen that a few times.i thought it was just cv captians not paying attention,anyway should put this in the bug report section of the closed test section ,that way it will get noticed

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,452 battles

That happened to me once, during the torpedo run. It was like the drop point was placed way off the map and because you can't stop planes during the dropping action it couldn't be overridden. They just flew off into the sunset.

Alpha Tester
1,063 posts
509 battles

I have seen CV's planes dive under water a few times, at which point they cant get out and blow up.

never encountered that before and after the patch

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,023 battles

never encountered that before and after the patch

Not since the new patch, though have seen bombers head to the border now and keep going.

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

I always encounter the diving (literally) planes when I use my DD..

as for the planes refusing commands, I have yet to encounter this on my Ranger.. 

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,887 battles

My planes sometimes don't drop there torps and just fly over the target and get shot down. I dunno if its a lag issue or not.

Sign in to follow this