You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LawrenceXVIII

Every.. FREAKING.. time... ( My Rant )

17 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,854 posts
6,090 battles

Bar Speaking Plebs! No one shoots down a destroyer even i placed a freaking fighter consumables there.

Suicidal Destroyers! , Rushing and J10 Battleships. 

Talk so much , ping this ping that, Even i keep causing more than 100k

shot-20_12.06_20_21.37-0329.jpg.320ee6cfd10011af3403a78c302f00fa.jpg

They just purposely want to lose so my carry for nothing will fall.

Great Job potato team.

I am done with playing CV atm because of how cursed this is when as a Ex Kaga main.

Screw this shit, imma go and play Venezia or my other lines i am capable with.

No matter how many times i can carry, i cant do anything due to overlapping Smaland , Halland , and other AA based ship. Can't seem to find a lone DD nor lone ships.

Parseval.png

I'm done. I cant carry my energy for this crap. 38 Battles and finally got a MVR....

I had enough as a CV main.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,854 posts
6,090 battles
Just now, LtDan_IceCream said:

What stat page is that?

Just to prove how much suffering I've checked on.

Stat Page is from Discord too.

[MRI]
3,670 posts
15,925 battles

Yeah contrary to what the haters say, CVs do need the cooperation of the rest of the team to win. And if the enemy team knows how to share AA and mitigate damage against your strikes, what you can do to influence the game is really limited.

But hey at least you got the MvR now!

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,854 posts
6,090 battles
Just now, Thyaliad said:

Yeah contrary to what the haters say, CVs do need the cooperation of the rest of the team to win. And if the enemy team knows how to share AA and mitigate damage against your strikes, what you can do to influence the game is really limited.

But hey at least you got the MvR now!

No matter how many times i cooperate with the team like you saw me earlier in A Parseval, it is deem too impossible for me to do something i can't carry. If they won't carry or no effort of doing their coordination , I may have no choice but to ignore those teams. This is no teamwork at all.

Yeah i suffered enough that my Precious " WR " is downed so badly.

Well at least i got the Meta T10 CV.

[4RSE]
361 posts
8,782 battles

The average player has learned the counter to CV (Yes Flamu there is something you can do to counter the cv) is to group up. I did some naval battles this weekend, only managing the 300 base xp star because T6 cv in T8 battles is next to useless when all the red ships clump up the entire game. Green teams weren't doing anything different either. Boring static battles that all resulted in low scores for everyone. It's menatlly taxing work driving a CV in those battles. So I too switched to something else, my brand new Missouri in my case. 

• Cool 1

[151ST]
2,927 posts
11,017 battles

Yeah feeling you @LawrenceXVIII...

I am doing the occasional daily in AVP for MVr (at around 250k XP and in no rush) and I've had so many games where there is very little I can do except get shredded because they group up.

I tried something... Audacious - surely T10 tanky planes would do better? (Yes I know Audacious is a bad CV, but I was trying to test AA v tanky planes).

In most situations, planes will still shred.

Plain and simple if people group up and most of their ships have good AA, decent scores only really become possible by 'pro' CV players.

I don't have a problem with this...

I do have a problem with a DD with better AA than almost all CAs and BBs...

Honestly AA balance between ships is so bs it's scary.

I was in Audacious, vsing Haland. I was playing smart with my planes and he was a noob who didn't even turn off his AA... I could barely get a couple of rockets in per run. I can normally shred any DD who is noob enough not to manage his AA.

The fact he didn't have to do anything isn't a reflection of what AA should be like but a reflection of how absurd his AA is in comparison to DM/Petro/Smol... I could strike any of them easier...

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1

[BONED]
580 posts
7,651 battles

Being a tad tongue in cheek here....

What was that advice?

"Learn to dodge". Learn to dodge your planes... or play some Oster and Halland to learn how they operate and develop counter moves.

Hell in Oster and Halland against a T8 carrier and with some distance to surface ships, I'll mostly turn on AA at 5km every time. Only depends on planes flight path. Its a doddle to trigger Jerzy's +10% AA boost for even more fun.

On a push flank I'll sometimes even leave AA on because I want the enemy to know they need to worry about long range torps and start to back off.

Why didn't you go and attack something else S4p?

Edited by Puggsley

[151ST]
2,927 posts
11,017 battles
39 minutes ago, Puggsley said:

Why didn't you go and attack something else S4p?

3 reasons:

1. I was doing a test

2. We needed halland dead to actually get my allies to do something about the caps, and

3. The enemy team had such a concentrated AA in every other area (ships in blobs only) that Halland was still mostly the softest target.

But *shrugs* I'm an ok CV player at best.

[BONED]
580 posts
7,651 battles

Aha, I don't like those games where unpalatable choices need to be made.  

I'm a crappy CV player at best.

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,854 posts
6,090 battles
1 hour ago, sfcgx3 said:

FDR is the way to go.

If i ain't lazy, yeah.

I'm burned out at the moment due to hard grind to MvR.

many losses for a fast broken planes.

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
1,656 posts
18,429 battles

have you tired selling that CV then buy it again on a day where u are having a really good win %, like above 60% win day then buy the ship again and see what happens.

52 posts
3,353 battles

I can't feel bad for a CV main... but I can say that teamwork is certainly missing from half of all games I've played in the Yuugumo and Shimakaze as of lately. Nobody tries to eliminate or force away the radar cruisers that loiter around, then expect me to go in and do their spotting and damage. Absolutely not. Worthless teammates that just get mad over nothing. Saddening, really. 

87 posts
3,595 battles

We have reached a stage where my Indomitable, a CV with a higher individual plane healthpool than Audacious and the fastest plane speed in the game, sometimes struggles to pull off one strike.

The worse part is the teammates spamming quick commands killing me a ship which means suiciding my planes, and getting mad when I refuse to do so.

If only playing every ship class was mandatory as a tutorial/mission requirement, so people would actually learn the limitations of a CV and stop a whole deal of complaining.

Killing DDs alone in Hakuryu is basically impossible now with the shitpile of nerfs on the ship lately, so I'm grinding Midway so I can bomb the suckers myself :Smile_smile:

Edited by FatFluffyPenguin
  • Cool 1

[TF44]
485 posts
21,080 battles
7 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

The enemy team had such a concentrated AA in every other area (ships in blobs only) that Halland was still mostly the softest target

i'd rather suicide planes into a blob that didn't have halland in it. if surface peasants can't deal with a halland, so be it.

[151ST]
2,927 posts
11,017 battles
11 minutes ago, Lowyat said:

i'd rather suicide planes into a blob that didn't have halland in it. if surface peasants can't deal with a halland, so be it.

In my defence I only really play CVs for NBs and crucially; I was trying to win 😉