Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

Recently there have been a lot of suicidal Marceaus

7 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
368 posts
7,794 battles

Better watch out if you see one in your team.

[WGPLS]
197 posts
4,469 battles

Wait until the coal cooupons come out for the pepega Thunderer players...

rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ThUnDeReR shells 2 FLOATY cant HIt tArGeT

• Haha 1

[BONED]
790 posts
9,757 battles

Too late, They are already here.

A Thunderer was on an enemy team last night. Got a few good shots into him from behind an island while I got into position to kite away in my Musashi. Once he was in a position to hit me the shells started. I prepared to die as slowly as I could while the other flank pushed.

His first salvo missed. Second one as well. A few shells landed but most missed. And no fires. It went on and I took 91k off him for 27k in return. I have never seen such bad shooting, and good RNG for me, I only suffered one fire.  

[WGPLS]
197 posts
4,469 battles
14 minutes ago, Puggsley said:

Too late, They are already here.

A Thunderer was on an enemy team last night. Got a few good shots into him from behind an island while I got into position to kite away in my Musashi. Once he was in a position to hit me the shells started. I prepared to die as slowly as I could while the other flank pushed.

His first salvo missed. Second one as well. A few shells landed but most missed. And no fires. It went on and I took 91k off him for 27k in return. I have never seen such bad shooting, and good RNG for me, I only suffered one fire.  

I posted this before, but this time, don't just pay attention to the Midway. Take note on our team's Thunderer doing some very important geological research on the ecosystems of the island in front of him.

Screenshot (433)_LI.jpg

[LBAS]
5,308 posts
11,978 battles
On 12/4/2020 at 3:29 AM, sfcgx3 said:

Better watch out if you see one in your team.

No one cares

kimi.jpg

Sign in to follow this