Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sfcgx3

I have a bad feeling about this

3 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
368 posts
7,695 battles

Regarding the upcoming skill change. I think this whole thing is an unnecessary recreation of a sophisticated and mature, though not flawless, system of balance. And the end product sounds really complex.

Again why? Will people enjoy more? Will they spend more money?

On the latter, it may boost sales of different premium ship types for the same nation if you have a strong captain. However it also eliminates the need for purchasing different premium ships to train different captains for different classes. You only need 1 ship per nation to train all your captains. The 2 effects offset each other.

As a player I am not motivated to learn the new system and have a really bad feeling about this.

Edited by sfcgx3

[LBAS]
2,056 posts
3,737 battles

- CV Rework still problem.....

- Submarine still problem.....

WG : i think our staff become lazier than usual..... and i hate paying them when doing nothing..... LETS ADD MORE WORK!

COMMANDER SKILL OVERHAUL!!!

[TLS]
4,830 posts
21,225 battles
4 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

Regarding the upcoming skill change. I think this whole thing is an unnecessary recreation of a sophisticated and mature, though not flawless, system of balance. And the end product sounds really complex.

Again why? Will people enjoy more? Will they spend more money?

On the latter, it may boost sales of different premium ship types for the same nation if you have a strong captain. However it also eliminates the need for purchasing different premium ships to train different captains for different classes. You only need 1 ship per nation to train all your captains. The 2 effects offset each other.

As a player I am not motivated to learn the new system and have a really bad feeling about this.

Hyperdrive failure sounds.

Sign in to follow this