Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LawrenceXVIII

Muh Shiniest Insignia!

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,589 battles

shot-20_11.29_22_38.14-0944.thumb.jpg.1b989f17742aa2cb0d332d6c80a3e54c.jpg

Time to show off the King of Italian Emblem.

Two more to go!

Edited by LawrenceXVIII
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,649
[-CAT-]
Member
3,367 posts
13,471 battles

Congratz. :Smile_honoring:

I give an italian like.

1527631886_italianlikeonFB.png.39ae6eab2b2945cdcf197a7ab3724111.png

 

 

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,589 battles
2 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Congratz. :Smile_honoring:

I give an italian like.

 

 

 

If RM BB came out, I'm sure its faster.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,649
[-CAT-]
Member
3,367 posts
13,471 battles
2 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

If RM BB came out, I'm sure its faster.

Definitely. Cruiser and Destroyer deleter. Especially T9 and T10 BB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,589 battles
1 minute ago, S0und_Theif said:

Definitely. Cruiser and Destroyer deleter. Especially T9 and T10 BB.

I'll make sure il farm those. I need to collect them all to be the King of Italian lines.

Ugh i hate RB to get Paolo Emilio...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,188
Member
5,645 posts
9,415 battles

*laugh in Tier 4 German insignia*

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,589 battles
5 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

*laugh in Tier 4 German insignia*

 

* What say you cruiser boy? *

shot-20_11.29_23_03.51-0855.thumb.jpg.f31d4a3bd8ca87bea28dadc8d107d201.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,188
Member
5,645 posts
9,415 battles
1 minute ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

 

* What say you cruiser boy? *

Pffft damage farmer.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,589 battles
Just now, Paladinum said:

Pffft damage farmer.

no u Ghermahn weabo.

5bf.png

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,188
Member
5,645 posts
9,415 battles
1 minute ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

no u Ghermahn weabo.

Literally all you need to do to get that is farming damage.

Literally, damage farmer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,589 battles
Just now, Paladinum said:

Literally all you need to do to get that is farming damage.

Literally, damage farmer.

Lmao that's because i was a damage farmer inb4 Conq nerf. But got bored of it tho.

Now i am going to do something which cost me my infuriating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,649
[-CAT-]
Member
3,367 posts
13,471 battles
34 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Ugh i hate RB to get Paolo Emilio...

Nobody likes getting their ships sold while reseting the ship line.

Me personally, I don't want to reset any line. It's hard, especially from T8 (Sometimes T7) to T10. Something WG clearly does or does not understand.

Unlike Starcraft or Call of Duty, where the former can be accomplished in one day, while the latter does not sell your equipment. And that's coming from one of the most despised game company that gamers hate.

 

But if you have 5 T10 tech tree ships you can slowly collect 1,200 rubbish points every month.

 

 

RB:

Play low tier, HA!

Optional, HA!

Popular, pfft! HA! HA! HA!

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,589 battles
Just now, S0und_Theif said:

Nobody likes getting their ships sold while reseting the ship line.

Me personally, I don't want to reset any line. It's hard, especially from T8 (Sometimes T7) to T10. Something WG clearly does or does not understand.

Unlike Starcraft or Call of Duty, where the former can be accomplished in one day, while the latter does not sell your equipment. And that's coming from one of the most despised game company that gamers hate.

 

But if you have 5 T10 tech tree ships you can slowly collect 1,200 rubbish points every month.

 

 

RB:

Play low tier, HA!

Optional, HA!

Popular, pfft! HA! HA! HA!

I want to commit Oxygen not reaching my lungs for doing that.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,188
Member
5,645 posts
9,415 battles

I'm only a Wehraboo in this game.

I'm a romanophile - Roman culture, Roman history, Roman language (Latin is my favorite foreign language), SQPR and Roman Empire (with some Byzantine Empire).

 

And anything AFTER the Roman Empire ("modern Italy"):

spongebobmeme.thumb.jpg.29db9ec30a4563e4055f6ab5fc930da7.jpg

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,514
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,134 posts
23,615 battles

Yes, that's right, extra pepperoni with plain crust.

Hello? EXTRA PEPPERONI WITH...

gah, worst pizzeria EVER.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
188 posts
636 battles

Il Duce's stamp of approval. The pizzeria insignia:Smile_trollface:

1 hour ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

*laughs in tier 4 British insignia

Uhh.... I don't think the Brits would concur with you. They have some bad experiences whenever they encounter someone with that name.

  1. Hipper's sidekick at Jutland.
  2. The only high ranking "Angry Austrian"s henchman to be assassinated.
  3. Featured on Yuro's How to Cheshire
    Spoiler

    Untitled.thumb.png.569268fe6a5819d57891bd0ac9249c8e.png

     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,617
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,005 posts
13,619 battles
6 hours ago, Admiral_Helena said:

Uhh.... I don't think the Brits would concur with you. They have some bad experiences whenever they encounter someone with that name.

  1. Hipper's sidekick at Jutland.
  2. The only high ranking "Angry Austrian"s henchman to be assassinated.
  3. Featured on Yuro's How to Cheshire
      Reveal hidden contents

    Untitled.thumb.png.569268fe6a5819d57891bd0ac9249c8e.png

     

  1. Interestingly enough, Jellicoe invited him to make peace after the war. He would have accepted it had his illness didn't get him first..
  2. He didn't remotely do anything to the British. Although his assassination involved the British agents.
  3. That guy is the only [bleep] in the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×