Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

can we temporary remove CV for 3 month? WoWs NEED CV+Sub and people need to understand!

24 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
2,056 posts
3,737 battles

people can hardly understand until they taste the water itself.....

WoWs without CV mean

1. DD dead mean the whole team doomed

back in RTS era when CV is rare, DD is the main source of spotting. sadly WG dont have intention to balance skill between DD player. when all your DD just dead in 2 min, that is only mean no spotting, everyone scared of enemy DD and the steamroll..... 

2. Cruiser farming Barbeque behind island

BB will surely hate this, without CV spotting those pesky HE spammer. they will just go the second most American way... yep, my Bismarck already taste  a lot of Lolanta and buyfast HE spam. and DD will be thousand times more afraid to cap. NOT TO MENTION NOW WE HAVE SEVERAL RUSSIAN CA WITH 12KM RADAR!

3. camping meta is more worse in RTS era.... when CV is rare

when CV is not exist and radar sheep remain unspotted, DD will try to flanking or hold waiting to cap. guess what BB and CA doing?

4. people already forget RTS era?

WG already nerf the ability of CV to oneshot boat..... in exchange CV is GUARANTEE to land FEW HITS. people already complaining so much about this.... back in RTS era CV CAN SINGLEHANDEDLY DESTROY THE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM, CONTROLLING THE WHOLE MAP.

now what?

aa77usk0k0551.jpg

5. KLEBER WILL THE MOST BROKEN THING IN WOWS

17km railgun 135mm shell, buuurn buurn buurn. the fastest in game sheep! this thing will annoy you to dead! basically Kebab with escargot meat. as far as i played it, the only weakness is CV rocket. i can tank 2 million damage and still have half HP.

6. etc,... to lazy to write to damn cause of lack of CV

# BB complaining CV is the most stupid thing i have ever heard....... BB BADLY NEED CV, those 26km range is worthless without CV. and as long as torpedo and HE spammer exist, brawling BB is out of meta

# nerfing MVR is the most idiotic request ever..... WE HAVE FDR, if you guys want to nerf MVR, GO ALONG with FDR. Hakuryu is nerfed, and if MVR nerfed.... FDR will remain the sole ultimate CV in the game! FDR is STEEL and only 1% player can get it. MVR IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

# dont be fooled by unicum, they have their own agenda... Flamu hate CV because CV is the only class that make any noob pro in an instant. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

if people think what i said is bullshit, why not prove it? ITS WIN WIN SOLUTION

- if you are right CV will be removed permanently

- if i am right shut the fack up and lets play CV + Sub

IF

- WoWs veteran is coming back by 20% or add new player

- more hours of active playing compared to before....

- WoWs have INCREASED SALES BY 1.5x or 2x or more

THEN ITS DEAL, we remove CV and CANCEL THE SUBMARINE

i will gladly sacrifice all my CV to see WoWs still alive for the next 5 year

• Cool 5
  • Funny 1
  • Thanks 1

[LBAS]
5,303 posts
11,912 battles

There no more for this life 
We already killed by our own

In fact WG DEV heedless from our demand and blindly go along with ST, CC then ignored us 
We just sitting and watch oncoming warship ruined to the shit   
Even thousand lives can't change their mind 

They thought there merely a business of marketing didn't I?

shot-20.11.28_13.43.27-0658.jpg

Edited by THAI_THIEF
  • Cool 1

[LBAS]
5,303 posts
11,912 battles

I giving more effective for this thread 
Those unicum agenda bothered me enough

I VOTE FOR ONE WHO NEED PUT OFF CV,BBV,CAV 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[LBAS]
2,056 posts
3,737 battles

Seriously...... no one anti CV or CV Hater support my idea?

are they really afraid i am saying the right thing?

We need CV, WE NEED SUB

those BB player is overpopulated!

On 11/29/2020 at 8:36 AM, THAI_THIEF said:

I giving more effective for this thread 
Those unicum agenda bothered me enough

I VOTE FOR ONE WHO NEED PUT OFF CV,BBV,CAV 

i am just realize there is off topic section lol

On 11/29/2020 at 12:21 PM, dejiko_nyo said:

No. Remove BBs

#removebbs

more like BUFF Cruiser, Citadel Damage only 50% + Buff HP by 10% + add weaker CA repair party like WoWs Blitz. CA with Repair Party already will buffed to have "Extra Repair Party" consummable based on their old repair party.

also DFAA will decrease accuracy/ increase reticle of bomber by 20%

[SMOKE]
2,467 posts
17,863 battles

Just buff all AA and Nerf re spawn rate if CV choose to press home an attack and lost planes they should suffer from it . Now it's like ok I'll send the bomber then the rocket, then Torp plane by the time the CV rotate back to bomber it's a full roster again 

The thing that need to change is loiter time , planes should not be allowed to loiter indefinitely just outside AA and perma spot 

And well as for those HE spamming BB Gang had themselves to blame when they keep demanding more hp, faster speed , heavier armor and ever heavier longer range secondaries. If you made it so everything won't work then the one remaining working tactic will be employed , yes it's HE Spamming

[TLS]
4,833 posts
21,225 battles

No. Remove BBs

#removebbs

just like anticv people, we demand removal of the most OP class.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
2,056 posts
3,737 battles
7 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

Just buff all AA and Nerf re spawn rate if CV choose to press home an attack and lost planes they should suffer from it . Now it's like ok I'll send the bomber then the rocket, then Torp plane by the time the CV rotate back to bomber it's a full roster again 

no, we need to remove CV TO SEE HOW WoWs is screwed without it. the biggest complain from player is not only their damage but spotting abilities. nerfing CV any further JUST INFURIATE CV player, and its bad in the long run.

for quick solving, just remove the CV for three month. 

this time they will realize how DD influence feel like RTS CV influence.

NEX, they will demand of DD removal

21 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

No. Remove BBs

#removebbs

BB is not OP, some certain ship OP

it wasnt OP if everyone can obtain it

#Delete Steel and Regrind Bullshit  Sheep

[151ST]
185 posts
4,208 battles
20 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

No. Remove BBs

#removebbs

When WG only allow 1 CV and up to 5 BB per tier X game, which class is OP?

[TLS]
4,833 posts
21,225 battles
38 minutes ago, Davey77 said:

When WG only allow 1 CV and up to 5 BB per tier X game, which class is OP?

BB OP. #nerfBB. BB can oneshot cruisers to death. #removeBB.

[TF44]
528 posts
22,300 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

those BB player is overpopulated!

cannot. game was originally called world of battleships.

4 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

time to remove citadel from cruisers.

[SMOKE]
2,467 posts
17,863 battles

Let's enforce a month of random where we had 12 BB Vs 12 BB and a vacation for Cruiser, DD and CV which they dearly deserve.

CL surely should had their Citadel removed but CA, CB well no

[LBAS]
2,056 posts
3,737 battles
21 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

Let's enforce a month of random where we had 12 BB Vs 12 BB and a vacation for Cruiser, DD and CV which they dearly deserve.

1 hour ago, Lowyat said:

cannot. game was originally called world of battleships.

time to remove citadel from cruisers.

laugh at Smolenks and Colbert, more like Citadel damage should be 50% CL, 75% CA, CB take 100% like BB

22 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

did you mean separate Weekly mode that differ from random....

Week one : BB

Week two : CA

Week three : DD

max 8 vs 8

[151ST]
185 posts
4,208 battles
2 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

lol and cruiser smokes up and HE spam bb to death.

[151ST]
3,520 posts
11,857 battles

Kind of a funny idea... Reminds me of when CVs came back to CBs this year (or am I losing track of time and it was last year?)

When you filtered out all the whining and moaning, many of the higher level clans would admit it had made the gameplay far more active because if there's a good CV player, being static is a death sentence.

BUT

People will forget these things, people don't want to admit any possible positives about CVs as they have already formed an opinion - they don't like vsing CVs.

It's pretty standard human psyche and behaviour; like/dislike something, find reasons why.

We all do it, even the most logical, it's being human.

It's what we do from there.

If you removed CVs for a period of time tomorrow, the game may be more stale, but whether or not it is better, worse or just different it would just feed the calls.

No one who has already said 'I hate CVs' will suddenly say 'yeah I missed them when they were gone', even if they believed it.

For starters they would have to admit they were wrong, their peers would hold them to account for that.

The circles who are the loudest are likely to loudly shout down any who admits they were wrong or changed their mind, so why would they?

Honestly; I'm over it... I'm just tired of the argument and tired of how polarising folks make it and how extreme their solutions are...

Sure, CVs still need some tweaks and certain ones probably shouldn't have been released (AP focused KMs) but making the class unplayable for most players is effectively removing it and neither is good for the game nor likely to happen.

Just because you don't like something doesn't invalidate it or make it broken.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
4,833 posts
21,225 battles
34 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

TLDR

People love to stay like a static fortification that is why. They don't want to move. RTS CV was balanced in that hitting BBs was more lucrative and CAs were designated "no fly zones" and hitting dds required a level of finesse. CVs are supposed to keep people moving and hit targets difficult to reach by the rest of the team (read: bb snipers). Unfortunately, someone decided "no, we must hunt down every dd with a cv and give cv anti-dd weapon". 

• Cool 1

[151ST]
3,520 posts
11,857 battles
24 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

People love to stay like a static fortification that is why. They don't want to move. RTS CV was balanced in that hitting BBs was more lucrative and CAs were designated "no fly zones" and hitting dds required a level of finesse. CVs are supposed to keep people moving and hit targets difficult to reach by the rest of the team (read: bb snipers). Unfortunately, someone decided "no, we must hunt down every dd with a cv and give cv anti-dd weapon". 

Yep, agreed.

There's a massive amount of the rock-paper-scissors element that's been removed from the equation.

However I would argue that's a wider game issue as WG try to squeeze every gimmick they can out of each class (something I also disagree with).

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,005 posts
13,619 battles

4obzw2.thumb.jpg.6a37eeb82f2ad1ef9dfa16c1468ffd54.jpg

And then put all the blame on DDs because their screw ups would be more detrimental than ever.

DD players will blame radar, or campers who don't shoot the radar ships. But if the radar ships are Petro, Moss Cow,  or Stalling Rad; yeah good luck dislodging them without things like MvR.

• Cool 1

[SMOKE]
2,467 posts
17,863 battles

LOL ... the fact that WG made BB pretty much the only class relevant today shown in the queue , yes Cruisers, DD, and CV are all having their valued tactical position and their tactical use in game, sadly though WG do not balance the spec to give them a proper offensive / defensive matrix and even more so the game really do not reward them the just amount for all the hard work they need to do. Especially on high tier when economy start to get tight , its all about damage dealing, damage dealing, & damage dealing ... and now whose got the most potential to do that

Actually removing CV will not change the game much , its grown to be like it is today not because of CV ( though CV contributes ) , its grown out of the addition of so many BB that can rage, can over match regardless, and WG fail to put equal capable offensive capacity into the nominal CA, CL, DD, and fashion all kind of countering to all these other class of ships , SAP, Long Range Secondaries, BB that can out run a DD, large caliber shell that can simply nuke a Cruiser, Royal Navy HE, and Armor that no one can even hope to pen if the guy angle it , its so much so that the BB themselves are the first to range and camp , cause they could, they had the fire power, and the range to abuse it. And CV , ok Planes simply become a pressing matter not because they are the pressing matte but because all others are reduced to non-issue any more for a BB , and the only thing left is range HE spamming or those planes ( and their spotting )

CV just made it so that such BB play do not made them immune from being spotted , and thus targeted ; but the range and the distance still on favor the BBs, and removing CV will not change the behavior, with even fewer possibilities to be spotted it will further encourage those ranging and camping , sniping plays when well the CA, CL, DD still had no proper offensive capacity to take it on straight either.

Just give them a period of BB only randoms , let them experience themselves , the BB Mafia !!

Edited by Mechfori

[LBAS]
5,303 posts
11,912 battles
4 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Put off cruiser smoker 

and give me cash back from buying BB I dare you
Full value no half no compensate 

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[LGND]
569 posts
13,668 battles
22 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Seriously...... no one anti CV or CV Hater support my idea?

if you make this Thread in NA or EU maybe you will gain full support :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
5,303 posts
11,912 battles
8 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

is that WG taking any notice yet?

who knows?

Sign in to follow this