Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sting_Ray_05

Black Friday Mission bug

16 comments in this topic

[IC]
417 posts
16,231 battles

It seems that there is a bug in the Black Friday mission involving Jean Bart as I have to win five games to get 2, 500 doubloons and 25, 000 coal. And yet, I already won two games as seen in the encircled portion of my profile with none registering in the mission itself. 

Please fix the bug since I only six days to play Jean Bart B so I can get the prize. 

Thank you. 

Sting_Ray_05's player profile _ World of Warships - Google Chrome 27_11_2020 1_23_46 pm_LI.jpg

World of Warships 27_11_2020 1_21_46 pm.png

[KAMI]
1,567 posts
13,108 battles

Hello you have to use the Original Jean Bart as shown in the criteria and not Jean Bart B.

Edited by Gummiheng
  • Cool 1

[IC]
417 posts
16,231 battles
1 hour ago, Gummiheng said:

Hello you have to use the Original Jean Bart as shown in the criteria and not Jean Bart B.

Ah, my bad. Now I have to buy a Jean Bart to get the doubloons and coal, but could not since she's already out of the market before I even came back. (sigh)

Thanks, Gumi. I guess I can't do the mission then since I can never even have the Jean Bart in the first place. 😩 

Back to the coal mines then. (trudges back to daily missions for coal) 

I guess this thread is pretty much answered and ready for locking.

Edited by Sting_Ray_05
additional information
  • Cool 1

1 post
7,841 battles

Hi, I thought the samething that I couldn't do the missionsbut if you read the Black Friday News that war gaming put out  they say  the following

Please note: you'll receive the combat mission even if, at the moment when you get a black ship, you don't have the standard version of this ship that's required to complete the mission. You can complete the combat mission by purchasing the necessary ship and winning the required number of battles playing this ship before January 31, 2021.

So to me they must either put the Jean Bart back up for sale or change the mission to suit the Jean Bart B. Lets see if war gaming comes back to fix this.

7 posts
2,133 battles
59 minutes ago, tony1068 said:

Hi, I thought the samething that I couldn't do the missionsbut if you read the Black Friday News that war gaming put out  they say  the following

So to me they must either put the Jean Bart back up for sale or change the mission to suit the Jean Bart B. Lets see if war gaming comes back to fix this.

same.. opened containers bought jean bart thinking i'd get 25k coal and 2.5k doubloons in return but guess what.. here comes the wargaming hey you know what actually who cares if its a sale black friday or whatevr.. you pay 19200 doubloons again to get the 25k coal.. i am sick of their money making schemes.. it made me so so sad like dude.. i was thinking of getting thunderer by getting 25k coal+ the remaining i have..

Also dont think they will change the mission to ''Jean Bart B'' maybe they'll add the original JB to buy or leave it as it is.. idk im just mad after seeing that, you see how they tricked us, In the armory no maintain of such as ''Original Jean Bart'' they just said ''Jean Bart'' us players who are gonna buy half of em won't read the news in detail before purchasing also no ''CLEAR'' mention of it in the armory..

[S__R]
25 posts
On 11/27/2020 at 4:33 PM, Sting_Ray_05 said:

It seems that there is a bug in the Black Friday mission involving Jean Bart as I have to win five games to get 2, 500 doubloons and 25, 000 coal. And yet, I already won two games as seen in the encircled portion of my profile with none registering in the mission itself. 

Please fix the bug since I only six days to play Jean Bart B so I can get the prize. 

Thank you. 

Sting_Ray_05's player profile _ World of Warships - Google Chrome 27_11_2020 1_23_46 pm_LI.jpg

World of Warships 27_11_2020 1_21_46 pm.png

You have until jan 1st  2021 heaps of time I brought the ship to get the coal to buy thunderer but i need the old jean bart not the B jean bart how disappointing because  you can not buy it anymore

Edited by SEAHORSE777

[S__R]
25 posts

I wish wargaming was more clear with their comments The mission should be for the B black ships and not the standard ship i would not have wasted my hard earned money on ships i can only do half of the missions I am seriously thinking of moving on from this very expensive money grabbing game

[IC]
417 posts
16,231 battles
8 minutes ago, SEAHORSE777 said:

You have until jan 1st  2021 heaps of time I brought the ship to get the coal to buy thunderer but i need the old thunderer not the B thunderer how disappointing because the you can not buy it anymore

One problem with that....Jean Bart is already gone from both the Armory and Premium Shop for a year now and I can't have it unless I get lucky with Santa crates. 

[S__R]
25 posts
1 hour ago, Sting_Ray_05 said:

One problem with that....Jean Bart is already gone from both the Armory and Premium Shop for a year now and I can't have it unless I get lucky with Santa crates. 

Yes my mistake i thought you had the regular jean bart looks like we and many others are in the same boat with this over look 

• Cool 1

[IC]
417 posts
16,231 battles
1 minute ago, SEAHORSE777 said:

Yes my mistake i thought you had the regular jean bart looks like we and many others are in the same boat with this over look 

Yeah, I mean I'm actually watching a Black Friday Mission PSA video by Sea Lord Mountbatten and I guess it's not just a SEA or even forum topic. Weirdly enough, I didn't even buy a Jean Bart B, but got it from a Black Friday 2020 container. 

[TACO-]
2 posts
6,219 battles

Hi all, seems to be the same for the Graf Zeppelin B. I was lucky to win it from a container which also gave me a combat mission to earn 2500 doubloons for winning five battles I have exceeded this in most of the battle modes required. But still no prize. If WG advertise a mission for a specific ship why hand it out to a ship that doesn't qualify. 

5,662 posts
9,469 battles
1 hour ago, xxtheunitxx said:

Hi all, seems to be the same for the Graf Zeppelin B. I was lucky to win it from a container which also gave me a combat mission to earn 2500 doubloons for winning five battles I have exceeded this in most of the battle modes required. But still no prize. If WG advertise a mission for a specific ship why hand it out to a ship that doesn't qualify. 

Hello, the mission is for the NON-BLACK ship. The screenshot in the OP says the mission is for the NORMAL Jean Bart, and NOT Jean Bart B (Black Friday version).

[TACO-]
2 posts
6,219 battles

Paladinum  Thank you for your reply. Though it still doesn't answer my question which is : Why give the mission to a ship that doesn't qualify?

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,009 posts
13,678 battles
1 hour ago, xxtheunitxx said:

Paladinum  Thank you for your reply. Though it still doesn't answer my question which is : Why give the mission to a ship that doesn't qualify?

The mission is meant to compensate anyone who already owns the normal version of the ship.

Like if you had bought the original Graf Zeppelin before you get the black version of it, you would be qualified to get the compensation.

[IC]
417 posts
16,231 battles

Huh?! I thought this thread should be locked by now. It has already served its purpose a long time ago. So, can I ask that it be closed now before it gets necroed? 

Sign in to follow this