You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FatFluffyPenguin

New Meme Video: Yugumo

8 comments in this topic

[WGPLS]
194 posts
4,467 battles

As a CV main and a player with DD as my most unpopular class, I didn't expect that I would enjoy this ship so much. I also didn't expect that this video would become another BB shitpost like my Asashio video, so here goes. Hope you enjoy.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[BLESS]
1,459 posts
12,783 battles

Ah, so we have the answer to this thread.

Nice to see Yugumo featured in a vid. Still, the Paolo sequence kinda sums it up: too many low risk torp drops, too much of Yugumo doing very ordinary Yugumo things.

[BLESS]
1,459 posts
12,783 battles
1 hour ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

Not a fan of Yugumo (I don't have her yet). 

NGL, Yugumo is not in a good place recently, facing 12 km radar, Tier 10 CVs, no light cruiser support, and sniping BBs... and often now multiple gunboat DD opponents, usually Kitakaze/Jutland/Ostergotland. It's just a perfect storm of everything "anti-Yugumo". Honestly, I could handle it all up to the point where people started playing gunboat DDs again. Last straw.

It's got so bad I've started running my Shima with the 20 km Type F3. At Tier 9, Fletcher is a better pick if you aren't going Kitakaze.

• Cool 1

[SMOKE]
2,488 posts
18,023 battles

Well guess what , I like both T9 IJN DD. They are so different but really what's wrong Yugumo doing the Yugumo thing , let's be real the boat cannot brawl, cannot tank, cannot AA, cannot even hope to run. It's not that fast and not that quick. So Yugumo got to do what a Yugumo got to do , stealth, snipe and Torp and keep switching position , always try to out wit the enemy spotting.

[LBAS]
5,308 posts
11,973 battles

You know what KC already extincted why did you keep it alive?

[WGPLS]
194 posts
4,467 battles
4 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

You know what KC already extincted why did you keep it alive?

image.png

Edited by FatFluffyPenguin