Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bob_391

Getting on to the Chinese server

7 comments in this topic

[_BOB_]
5 posts
5,638 battles

I moved to mainland China  (PRC) a while back and just realized there is actually a Chinese server for this game and since the lag seems to be getting worse and worse (even with VPN) if I use the non-Chinese server I thought I'd try it out. Does anyone know a way to do this without creating a new username in China? (I can speak Chinese btw so that's not a problem)

Any help would be really useful. The game used to be fine but seems more and more it's often unpayable these days if I do it the old way.

Edited by bob_391

363 posts
14,944 battles

As for what I am aware of, for each region you do decide to play on, you are required to make a new account, I main on Asia, but when I chose to try NA out, I have to make a new account for it.
So I guess the same could be said when you do decide to play on the "China Server" @bob_391. Same applies for playing other regions like EU and RU. New account is needed. As for client, I am not sure. (And if I do remember correctly, the CN server is not that up to date to other live servers)

Edited by HoChunHao

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,817 posts
29,639 battles
6 minutes ago, bob_391 said:

I moved to mainland China  (PRC) a while back and just realized there is actually a Chinese server for this game and since the lag seems to be getting worse and worse (even with VPN) if I use the non-Chinese server I thought I'd try it out. Does anyone know a way to do this without creating a new username in China? (I can speak Chinese btw so that's not a problem)

Any help would be really useful. The game used to be fine but seems more and more it's often unpayable these days if I do it the old way.

yes there a Chinese server but it's not directly operated by WG and it's quite a few patches behind, they just are starting to release the Italian CAs iirc

but no, there's no way of moving there, might I suggest using a 加速器 instead, that should solve the issue better than a VPN

• Cool 1

[_BOB_]
5 posts
5,638 battles
5 hours ago, Drakon233 said:

yes there a Chinese server but it's not directly operated by WG and it's quite a few patches behind, they just are starting to release the Italian CAs iirc

but no, there's no way of moving there, might I suggest using a 加速器 instead, that should solve the issue better than a VPN

If you know of one or have a recommendation I'd really appreaciate it. I've tried a few and they work well but intermitantly.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,817 posts
29,639 battles
1 hour ago, bob_391 said:

If you know of one or have a recommendation I'd really appreaciate it. I've tried a few and they work well but intermitantly.

afaik the most "stable" one is 雷神加速器,but even that can be somewhat... Patchy at times, either because the CCP is cracking down or becasue their servers went potato, good thing its fine most of the time

[LBAS]
5,567 posts
13,240 battles
1 hour ago, Drakon233 said:

afaik the most "stable" one is 雷神加速器,but even that can be somewhat... Patchy at times, either because the CCP is cracking down or becasue their servers went potato, good thing its fine most of the time

20201122203959_1.jpg

[_BOB_]
5 posts
5,638 battles

Thanks for the tip. 雷神 is actually working very well!

Sign in to follow this