Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
smoothsac

Premium Ship Swap

8 comments in this topic

[AUNZN]
50 posts
5,994 battles

I wish WG would perhaps offer a swap option maybe, so any ships I’ve brought but I don’t like I could swap out at maybe at a reduced cost, so not a straight swap.

[LBAS]
2,063 posts
3,738 battles

how about research bureau with option to change your old uselesss premium into RB Point?

i am definetly do it and sell all freebies ship, since i dont need them

[CLAY]
3,232 posts
14,200 battles

Then why would you ever need to buy two ships? You could just keep swapping one out.

Its not good business for WG to do something like that, as it gives people a reason NOT to spend money with WG.

Its also quite messy because you are dealing with real money. Lots of potential legal issues there.

It just shows that you have to be careful when making decisions about what ships to buy. Read reviews, watch replays, make sure they’re recent, look at feedback and read patch notes to ensure there isn’t going to be any major changes soon.

Only thing I think WG could do is offer more rental ships (do they already offer you to choice to rent any ship in store?). Pay a little money, rent a ship for the day, see if you like it, then buy it.

WG may even make more money out of it, because players will be more likely to test multiple ships, then fork over money for the one they like, rather just just picking one.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

188 posts
638 battles
2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Only thing I think WG could do is offer more rental ships (do they already offer you to choice to rent any ship in store?). Pay a little money, rent a ship for the day, see if you like it, then buy it.

I think WG did it on this year's April Fool's day. We could even rent the T9 premiums WG don't sell anymore, those one cost doubloons though.

[TF44]
382 posts
4,918 battles

In WOT there's a thing called "Trade-in" but we called it "Russian Refund"

• Can only trade in vehicles of a lower or equal Tier to the vehicle for purchase, and no lower than Tier VI
  • When trading in, half of the old vehicle’s value in Gold will be deducted from the price of the new one. Only one vehicle can be traded in at a time.
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this