You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SgtSullyNZ

Commonwealth Tech Tree

16 comments in this topic

[NZSQN]
168 posts
30,366 battles

Australia Day is 26 January and Waitangi/ New Zealand Day is 6 February would it be too much to ask that a Commonwealth Tech tree is released during that period please?

I am sure another Commonwealth premium/s would go well?

Would love to see the community response?

[-CAT-]
3,394 posts
13,561 battles
18 minutes ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

Australia Day is 26 January and Waitangi/ New Zealand Day is 6 February would it be too much to ask that a Commonwealth Tech tree is released during that period please?

I am sure another Commonwealth premium/s would go well?

Would love to see the community response?

Sadly during those days, it will be Italian BB arc.

But,

After Italian BB arc, CWoN tech tree is very much possible. It's just a question of when.

I also recall that WG will release HMAS Vampire II sometime around January. It was suppose to coincide with HMAS Vampire II anchors away event.

But due to the beer virus, the event was cancelled, but the game ship will be released some time around that day.

Not sure how will they release INS Mysore though.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[NZSQN]
168 posts
30,366 battles
2 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Sadly during those days, it will be Italian BB arc.

But,

After Italian BB arc, CWoN tech tree is very much possible. It's just a question of when.

It is true, Maybe a special Camo each week as a build up during each week prior

[151ST]
3,539 posts
11,934 battles

Yeah I would love that!!!!

But...

I reckon they're just going with Vampire II...

Someone somewhere had a fairly accurate list of their plans for next 6 months.

RM BBs first quarter, Subs second quarter maybe, then I can't remember

• Cool 1

5,678 posts
9,489 battles

Though Mysore and Vampire II are coming, the timing, as S0und_Theif mentioned, is not good. And 3 remaining ships in the RM BB line aren't even being live testing yet (T4, 5 and 9).

As of 2020, WG only reveal a new line when the previous new line is under EA (early access). If anything, WG may reveal a new line in late Dec or within Jan.

Alpha Tester
2,289 posts
8,802 battles

Did you know that a vampire can't enter your home unless invited?

Welcome Mr. Alucard, please come in.

• Funny 1

Alpha Tester
2,289 posts
8,802 battles
10 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

7JXqNjs.gif

[NZSQN]
168 posts
30,366 battles
2 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

But...

Vampire II is going to be great, either DD or Light Cruiser line is relatively easy as I can see (laymans view) as they are mostly reworks of existing models with creeping smoke and maybe HE addition for Cruisers to make them different to RN line. And Mysore looks cool.

Still not as many as the colonials would like, especially the Canadians I would guess

• Cool 1

[151ST]
3,539 posts
11,934 battles
1 hour ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

Vampire II is going to be great, either DD or Light Cruiser line is relatively easy as I can see (laymans view) as they are mostly reworks of existing models with creeping smoke and maybe HE addition for Cruisers to make them different to RN line. And Mysore looks cool.

Still not as many as the colonials would like, especially the Canadians I would guess

My works on the Commonwealth (in case you hadn't seen them)...

• Thanks 3

[-CAT-]
3,394 posts
13,561 battles
11 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

But...

2 events in just 6 months.......

I feel like they are still insanely hell bent on the heavy monetizing scheme. (*cough* dockyard *cough*)

It's not the players fault. It's the company. They effed the players back in 2019. EA style.

I would prefer different game modes like Space Battle, Rouge Wave, Twilight Battle, Key Battle, etc rather than dockyard.

Dockyard is becoming more and more boring and repetitive. Not to mention requireing to play through high directive requirements and gives low rewards for the effort.

As well as increasing the gap between F2P players and P2A players. They even increased the price per phase in dockyard 2.2 (Hizen). From 1750 doubloons -> 1950 doubloons.

And the discrimination, that they give away rubbish points for paying players even if they have not yet unlocked the rubbish burnheap, but playing players can not get the same treatment for combat missions.

And no, we do not take dockyard 2.0 (Odin), 2.1 (Anchorage), and 2.2 (Hizen) as an apology for dockyard 1.0 (Puerto Rico) and Lesta CEO's unprofessional post and behavior towards the playerbase / community.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 2

[-CAT-]
3,394 posts
13,561 battles
11 hours ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

It is true, Maybe a special Camo each week as a build up during each week prior

Currently only India and Canada camo expendable is available that represents CWoN.

(I'm sad that my Aussie, Kiwi, and South African friends does not have a camo to represent them in the game. Same can be said for Pan-Am. Only Brazil camo, but we have an T7 Argentine ship, while the Brazilian is a T2.)

Expect a streamline camo for CWoN ships during the release. They will probably call it "Commonwealth" camo

(Just like the "European" camo during the EU DD release.)

6 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Though Mysore and Vampire II are coming, the timing, as S0und_Theif mentioned, is not good. And 3 remaining ships in the RM BB line aren't even being live testing yet (T4, 5 and 9).

:cap_fainting:I didn't know that T4, T5, and T9 RM BB is not yet released in PTS. :Smile_ohmy: That is some delayed release time.

I hope they can make the T3 possible and a reality. But that's wishful thinking right now.

6 hours ago, Paladinum said:

As of 2020, WG only reveal a new line when the previous new line is under EA (early access). If anything, WG may reveal a new line in late Dec or within Jan.

Possibly 1st - 2nd week of December or 2nd - 3rd week of January.

And the big fat studio leader with unprofessional behavior needs his bonus money and forum trolling time.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,497 posts
11,870 battles

With Vampire II being announced, this could well be a precursor to a Commonwealth DD line.  I am hopeful of this.  However, it seems very likely that the line after RM BB's will be a sub line (or even a couple at once).

5,678 posts
9,489 battles

Another Dev Blog post just hit.

RIP Mysore. F

Commonwealth cruiser Mysore, Tier VI:

Main battery reload time increased from 10.0 to 10.7 s.

[151ST]
3,539 posts
11,934 battles
10 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Another Dev Blog post just hit.

RIP Mysore. F

Anyone need any more justification for buffing her, giving her HE and moving her to Tier 7?

• Cool 1

[NZSQN]
168 posts
30,366 battles
On 11/20/2020 at 7:56 PM, Moggytwo said:

With Vampire II being announced, this could well be a precursor to a Commonwealth DD line.  I am hopeful of this.  However, it seems very likely that the line after RM BB's will be a sub line (or even a couple at once).

I would hope that a feature of the CWoN DDs is it's utility vs Subs, other DDs and CL/CAs. A lot of good ships, including premium opportunities at many tiers

• Cool 2

[BONED]
785 posts
9,720 battles

As long as they have the Aussie tank machine gun protectors on I don't care what the camo is.

images.jpg.01fdbcb22ef47838b4579a124e276299.jpg334136600_download(1).jpg.008816451d045da7c116cde75e36c9ea.jpg

It's a kind of "Up Yours" to enemy CVs.