Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
smoothsac

What to buy with my Coal

9 comments in this topic

[AUNZN]
50 posts
5,994 battles

By Christmas I’ll have enough coal to get a nice shiny new ship, my dilemma is which one, my choices are between the Georgia, the Pommern and the Thunderer, I enjoy secondary builds and playing tier 10 all the time puts me off little so I’m leaning towards the US or German choice, any advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,785 posts
28,575 battles
9 minutes ago, smoothsac said:

By Christmas I’ll have enough coal to get a nice shiny new ship, my dilemma is which one, my choices are between the Georgia, the Pommern and the Thunderer, I enjoy secondary builds and playing tier 10 all the time puts me off little so I’m leaning towards the US or German choice, any advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

pommern sucks, both georgia and thunderer are going off shelves, so pick between one of the two

thunderer if you dont have a strong T10 ship and might want to play ranked/CW in the future

georgia if you don't have a T9 prem ship to grind credits with already

• Thanks 1

[AUNZN]
50 posts
5,994 battles

Yeah I’ve not got a tier 9 premium, but I have the Massa already with a 19 point cap, which I can interchange between the Georgia and Massa which would be a big help.

40 posts
15,690 battles

I agree with Drakon that Pommern sucks. On paper she may sounds decently good but in actual battle she sucks. The other tow are going to be removed soon so you can only get 1 between them.

With snowflake event in Chirstmas, a T10 ship will bring you 1 santa's gift container while a T9 ship will bring you 75 steels. More information for you.

• Thanks 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,785 posts
28,575 battles
1 hour ago, smoothsac said:

Yeah I’ve not got a tier 9 premium, but I have the Massa already with a 19 point cap, which I can interchange between the Georgia and Massa which would be a big help.

29 minutes ago, Davey77 said:

Use your coal to get Thunderer and buy Georgia with cash. Win win.

yeah if you have the money to do so then i'd suggest buying a Georgia directly from the prem sop, from the sound of it thunderer would be better for you and it is also going off shelves and there isn't any other way of getting it iapart from coal

• Cool 1

[TF44]
[TF44]
295 posts
20,389 battles

Forum has survived after posts from Drakkon.

Just saying ....

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
188 posts
18,854 battles

If you can afford the Thunderer go for that ship. T10 and makes good credit with good AP and insane HE.

If not then Georgia is a good 2nd choice.  Solid choice of a ship with usable 2ndary to boot.

Pommern if you have both of the 2 ships mentioned above.

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,591 battles

Thunderer is the only choice of coal purchasing.

But Georgia is fun and ultra fast battleship as it can go almost 40 Knts which is faster than the entire T10 BB's

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this