Sign in to follow this  
john011165

What have I done wrong

6 comments in this topic

[NEWYR]
2 posts
2,029 battles

Hello all,

Looking for answers and some advise about the situation that I found myself in today. I recieved an email informing me that I was banned for 7 days. 

Quote from Wargamingnet email

'We’ve carefully checked your account and detected a violation of the Game and Clan Rules: Section 5, clause 5.07—"Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods that enable gameplay without the participation or with passive participation of the player in the battle."

I dare say I am about to show my ignorance (and age) here but I don't really know exactly what any of the above listed items are (bots I do). Upon sending a question via the "Ticket" system I was informed I was using additional software to gain an advantage. The only software I can think of is from the Modstation which I thought was WOW endorsed. Would this be my issue should I delete Modstation?

I have been playing for a couple of months i really enjoy the game and the community, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

[KAMI]
1,588 posts
13,608 battles

Are you using macros? normally found in gaming mouse/keyboard

What mods too.

363 posts
14,944 battles

image.thumb.png.7541361969b74ac0147b9b9c76393549.png
Upon doing some digging by looking through your profile, it does seem rather fishy which can be related to BOT play, why so?
1) Those are some pretty tomato WR you got there which does look like a botter's WR
2) Those are some red apple damage for the ships you are playing/botting in. And yes, those damage numbers looks like botting damage numbers
3) Those red cherry average frags. Yeap, looks like from a bad/botting player
4) To further back me up a little, those are some nice AVG plane frags. Bad? Botting? Not sure but this people tend to yolo in hard and well, get a CVs attention which does explain your AVG plane kills but that is just an assumption

Your average in general does look like a botter to me, by the use of using a programme to help you play.
And do keep in mind, I can assure you that players has submitted replays about your actions ingame which racked up over time.

And just a note, age does not matter in this case. Fetus? Kid? Young? Adult? Old? Nope, does not matter

[NEWYR]
2 posts
2,029 battles

Thank you for the responses. I guess whilst looking through the forums and reading the many stories of bots in gameplay I can understand the suspicious viewing of my statistics. More likely I am just a crap player who isn't learning from mistakes quite so easily. I am not using a gaming keyboard but thanks for trying to help. I will take the punishment perhaps delete this account and start again but spend longer in lower tiers and watching tutorials on how to play better than a bot.

And just a note, not everyone who asks for help or to understand is necessarily trying to perpetuate more deceipt or is deserving of sarcasm.

Edited by john011165

[TF44]
[TF44]
300 posts
21,397 battles

Surely there is something else in the profile other than below average Damage, Win Rate and Frags.

I guess from the War Gaming side of the coin, they must get all sorts of "It wasn't me, honest it wasn't".

cue Shaggy song here Shaggy.jpg.a1c6c8c9dd1eea1a443471e52e898e49.jpg

Given the OP is sincere in his confusion, my take from the replies is that he needs to play a little more patiently so as to avoid red-flagging his account.

363 posts
14,944 battles

There is alot more other than that, that is just the tip of the iceberg.
I am quite certain there were quite a few replays that were submitted to CS reporting you. And your actions in-game surely did flag some stuff.
Edit: And Ill be honest, if I do see someone like that on my team, I would be rather pissed and frustrated

Edited by HoChunHao
  • Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this