Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Helena

You can't see me....

13 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,158 posts
23,954 battles

Someone tried to justify the savage sewerage battles by saying "it helps you practice dodging torpedoes".

I guess this is practice for BBs stealth firing?

188 posts
638 battles
1 minute ago, Max_Battle said:

Someone tried to justify the savage sewerage battles by saying "it helps you practice dodging torpedoes".

I guess this is practice for BBs stealth firing?

Or WG is testing a new kind of heal? The consumables does not only lower the concealment range, it also heals the ship until the consumable deactivates, or something is close enough to spot the ship.

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,601 battles
10 minutes ago, Admiral_Helena said:

Or WG is testing a new kind of heal? The consumables does not only lower the concealment range, it also heals the ship until the consumable deactivates, or something is close enough to spot the ship.

Heal while not detected is not new. WG did this on a DD in twilight battle 2018.

If it's going to be in random battle, it may be smoke and repair in one consumable. :fish_book:

As for the title:

1365912274_johncena.jpg.8055878d1441894c75401760afe8ddb8.jpg

Edited by S0und_Theif

188 posts
638 battles
1 minute ago, S0und_Theif said:

Heal while not detected is not new. WG did this on a DD in twilight battle 2018.

If it's going to be in random battle, it may be smoke and repair in one consumable. :fish_book:

I doubt it would work in Random because Heracles' main armament is not even treated like BB main guns. I actually abused that enemy Valkyrie by spamming the wavecaster from that range without being spotted.

It might work for cruisers, or DDs although with adjusted parameters.

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,601 battles
Just now, Admiral_Helena said:

I doubt it would work in Random because Heracles' main armament is not even treated like BB main guns. I actually abused that enemy Valkyrie by spamming the wavecaster from that range without being spotted.

It might work for cruisers, or DDs although with adjusted parameters.

Italian BB will get exhaust smoke on T8 onwards.

I can agree with you that this can work on Cr and DD. For BB, lets wait for Italian BB. There might be something there that we are not yet able to see. :fish_book:

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,158 posts
23,954 battles
1 hour ago, S0und_Theif said:

1365912274_johncena.jpg.8055878d1441894c75401760afe8ddb8.jpg

How did I smell this image?

I mean, I did but how?

He smells really clean and soft.

Yeah I dunno either.

• Funny 1

5,696 posts
9,513 battles
22 minutes ago, Admiral_Helena said:

WG test a lot of stuffs in these events. A lot of the ideas, UNfortunately, have yet to come into core.

Sunray in the Darkness Kagero: Cloaking field for DDs, useful. Could have had implemented for Sabaton DDs, considering how modern they are.

Sunray in the Darkness Tirpitz: Healing Field for a CB/BB, very useful. Could be useful on some premium or even tech tree ships that stay at with a large group of team mate.

Twilight Battle North Carolina: Absolute Accuracy for a premium BB, useful. Could be implemented for a German BB that has very few main guns as ship deleter - H-40A.

...On the top of my head...

This has never been a naval battle simulator, and no amount of things can make it so. Therefore, those things do nothing to harm the game in any meaningful way. Well, except for the weird "muh realism" crowd.

And of course:

WHERE IS MY RESPAWN MODE, WG?

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,601 battles
4 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

How did I smell this image?

I mean, I did but how?

He smells really clean and soft.

Yeah I dunno either.

1159755726_oldspice.thumb.jpg.97ff29e1316a0099e80bcd711fa88f3d.jpg

• Thanks 1

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,014 posts
13,728 battles
14 hours ago, Paladinum said:

-snip-

Sunray in the Darkness: Lexington

For normies: Lexington in that mode could immobilize all enemy ships in the map for few seconds. That was very useful to attack multiple ships without using the manual drop.

5,696 posts
9,513 battles
5 hours ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

For normies: Lexington in that mode could immobilize all enemy ships in the map for few seconds. That was very useful to attack multiple ships without using the manual drop.

Nah just give Cold War DDs guided missile consumable.

Sign in to follow this