Sign in to follow this  
MrFYVM

Looking for a Clan

3 comments in this topic

1 post
266 battles

I'm not new to the game... I've played on and off for years now. But I am still learning. I do my best to learn from my mistakes though!

I think I'm getting better, but I'd like someone to play with. Gets a bit boring playing solo all the time. I'm Australian, but can play just about any time I want to as I work from home. Premiums aside, I'm only up to Tier IV so far, mostly because I get tired of playing alone and I go play something else. If there's any active clans out there looking for a casual active player, then I'm your man. If not, that's cool too!

[OAKUM]
2,135 posts
17,959 battles
On 11/15/2020 at 3:57 PM, MrFYVM said:

I'm not new to the game... I've played on and off for years now. But I am still learning. I do my best to learn from my mistakes though!

I think I'm getting better, but I'd like someone to play with. Gets a bit boring playing solo all the time. I'm Australian, but can play just about any time I want to as I work from home. Premiums aside, I'm only up to Tier IV so far, mostly because I get tired of playing alone and I go play something else. If there's any active clans out there looking for a casual active player, then I'm your man. If not, that's cool too!

Sign in to follow this