Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PATHAK12345

Why it is named supercontainer?

33 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
165 posts
1,401 battles

Repeat-circle of life.

Is here anyone who got something super in containers?

I got this super container by 11k coal(not free) but what makes it super I don't know.

It's like normal to me-opened 8 super(worst) containers and got nothing more than useless signals.1600584679_WorldofWarships11_14_202012_53_31AM.thumb.png.004fab22741bd6f2266c17fd9c1c8d42.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
223
[TF44]
Member
599 posts
29,023 battles

its gatcha/gambling/rngeesus. expect nothing and you wouldn't be disappointed

  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,289 posts
8,802 battles

It's named super-container for good reason.

If it was called a super-duck, it wouldn't make sense.

 

PS I once received a really cool ship in one. I forgot which.. Perth?? Gremyaschy?? ..dunno...anyway, I'm sure there's lot's of peeps with screenys to post to prove that good things may come in the super-ducks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,129
Member
6,648 posts
11,231 battles

You usually get like 3 or 5 in a normal container. You get 25/50/100 with an SC.

Be grateful! :Smile_izmena:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
388
[TWR]
Alpha Tester
2,270 posts
7,941 battles

If there was no such reward or chance for a SC players would still accept the game for what it was.

So even if the reward appears lame, its something for nothing.

Yes I have never got a free ship from ANY kind of container either, including event ones.

BOY OH BOY am I overdue!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,704
[REPOI]
Member
6,865 posts
31,868 battles

are you fking kidding me

those are speed flags, 100 speed flags, you do realize that people like me spend up to 10m credits on them every 2 months right?

for a "normal" SC drop that's literally the best, barring steel, coal or 50+ dragon flags

  • Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,704
[REPOI]
Member
6,865 posts
31,868 battles
13 minutes ago, Mudpheart said:

WAIT... you can get STEEL in an SC?.

NEVER EVER....

I've opened probs 100+ SCs since steel was a thing (mostly from T10 event drops) and I've gotten steel all of 4 times maybe, so yeah it's pretty rare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
267
[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
1,201 posts
8,734 battles
18 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

This dropped 2 months ago.

shot-20_09.03_13_25.55-0283.thumb.jpg.79ffa460d1fddf433ce81db351186b7c.jpg

Other than that, I've got Scharnhorst & Lazo. I've got 1500 steel like 3 times, and 15k coal quite a lot.

Who is your RNG god. I wish to know so I too can send him much worship and sacrifices :cap_book:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,430
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
4,026 posts
17,220 battles
2 minutes ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

Who is your RNG god. I wish to know so I too can send him much worship and sacrifices :cap_book:

1465035252_RNGesus.thumb.jpg.f04ec4a83487f5d9583f868d8c9bef69.jpg

Salt seems to make a good sacrifice:Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,471
[151ST]
Member
4,426 posts
14,865 battles
1 hour ago, Drakon233 said:

are you fking kidding me

those are speed flags, 100 speed flags, you do realize that people like me spend up to 10m credits on them every 2 months right?

for a "normal" SC drop that's literally the best, barring steel, coal or 50+ dragon flags

This 100%...

Not to mention heal, fire reduction and increased fire chance...

Man that credit sink factor hurts, I really sinking so many creds into it too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,704
[REPOI]
Member
6,865 posts
31,868 battles
52 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

This 100%...

Not to mention heal, fire reduction and increased fire chance...

Man that credit sink factor hurts, I really sinking so many creds into it too

to grind credits and have the most fun on ships I play for fun like JB or Georgia you need speed+repair flags, you can get around 10m credits in 10-15 average games 

SM+ID flags costs 5m for 20 each before coupons are applied

 

very nice economy WG, keep running it into the ground and you'll go the way of the soviet union too

Edited by Drakon233

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,471
[151ST]
Member
4,426 posts
14,865 battles
37 minutes ago, Drakon233 said:

to grind credits and have the most fun on ships I play for fun like JB or Georgia you need speed+repair flags, you can get around 10m credits in 10-15 average games 

SM+ID flags costs 5m for 20 each before coupons are applied

 

very nice economy WG, keep running it into the ground and you'll go the way of the soviet union too

Yeah but despite the fact I enjoy JB (Georgia less so) I get sick of the repetition so I go play mid tiers...

I like grinding up lines, I don't find them grindy.

Playing one of a handful of T9s for creds - I find that grindy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
165 posts
1,401 battles

From my point of view super containers should have something which is really super in nature(rare things).Like they should give at least 200 steel per supercontainer instead of signals which can also be obtained through credits and coal.

What do you guys think?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,129
Member
6,648 posts
11,231 battles
13 minutes ago, PATHAK12345 said:

From my point of view super containers should have something which is really super in nature(rare things).Like they should give at least 200 steel per supercontainer instead of signals which can also be obtained through credits and coal.

What do you guys think?

Since that was your first SC (probably), I will give you a pass, but that was an SC that I would be happy to get.

SCs can drop many things, most commonly signal flags - useful ones and worthless ones. There are also certain premium ships, 1500 Steel, 5000 Coal (or 10k or 15k I don't remember), 1 to 30 premium days, certain amount of Doubloon (2500 max), etc.

So yeah, SCs can give players certain valuable things, just that different players value different things.

But complaining about getting a Sierra Mike SC is a crime.

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
165 posts
1,401 battles
1 minute ago, Paladinum said:

Since that was your first SC (probably), I will give you a pass, but that was an SC that I would be happy to get.

SCs can drop many things, most commonly signal flags - useful ones and worthless ones. There are also certain premium ships, 1500 Steel, 5000 Coal (or 15k I don't remember), 1 to 30 premium days, certain amount of Doubloon (2500 max), etc.

So yeah, SCs can give players certain valuable things, just that different players value different things.

But complaining about getting a Sierra Mike SC is a crime.

No no friend it was one of my 15 super containers(commander campain).Once i got 1000 doubloons but rest of them opened for just signals.In other words 14 of them opened for nothing to be said super.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,704
[REPOI]
Member
6,865 posts
31,868 battles
13 minutes ago, PATHAK12345 said:

No no friend it was one of my 15 super containers(commander campain).Once i got 1000 doubloons but rest of them opened for just signals.In other words 14 of them opened for nothing to be said super.

you get 100 flags instead of 5 flags 

that's plenty "super" enough already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,129
Member
6,648 posts
11,231 battles
10 minutes ago, PATHAK12345 said:

No no friend it was one of my 15 super containers(commander campain).Once i got 1000 doubloons but rest of them opened for just signals.In other words 14 of them opened for nothing to be said super.

Consider my point proven.

Different players value different things. You just value too few things I guess.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
356
[MALD]
Member
544 posts
15,837 battles

You only play Yamato, so speed flag means nothing to you. I will take that all day long since I have to decide which DD shall get it and which DD has to sacrifice a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,471
[151ST]
Member
4,426 posts
14,865 battles
2 hours ago, PATHAK12345 said:

What do you guys think?

They aren't that rare, so not unless they reduce the drop rate significantly.

But the joke is that you always get something you find useless and everyone else needs. That's just the way dice roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,704
[REPOI]
Member
6,865 posts
31,868 battles
3 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Consider my point proven.

Different players value different things. You just value too few things I guess.

00f, I'd complement your roast but there's only charcoal left

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
923 posts
22,818 battles

It's free ... it's not like you have to pay for any of it other than play the game normally.

It's just a bigger than normal containers which has a small chance of getting ships but has the same contents as the regular containers but has more of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×