Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PATHAK12345

Why it is named supercontainer?

33 comments in this topic

[5DN1L]
152 posts

Repeat-circle of life.

Is here anyone who got something super in containers?

I got this super container by 11k coal(not free) but what makes it super I don't know.

It's like normal to me-opened 8 super(worst) containers and got nothing more than useless signals.1600584679_WorldofWarships11_14_202012_53_31AM.thumb.png.004fab22741bd6f2266c17fd9c1c8d42.png

[TF44]
529 posts
22,461 battles

its gatcha/gambling/rngeesus. expect nothing and you wouldn't be disappointed

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

Alpha Tester
2,289 posts
8,802 battles

It's named super-container for good reason.

If it was called a super-duck, it wouldn't make sense.

PS I once received a really cool ship in one. I forgot which.. Perth?? Gremyaschy?? ..dunno...anyway, I'm sure there's lot's of peeps with screenys to post to prove that good things may come in the super-ducks.

5,677 posts
9,489 battles

You usually get like 3 or 5 in a normal container. You get 25/50/100 with an SC.

Be grateful! :Smile_izmena:

• Cool 2

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,682 posts
5,758 battles

If there was no such reward or chance for a SC players would still accept the game for what it was.

So even if the reward appears lame, its something for nothing.

Yes I have never got a free ship from ANY kind of container either, including event ones.

BOY OH BOY am I overdue!.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,779 posts
28,536 battles

are you fking kidding me

those are speed flags, 100 speed flags, you do realize that people like me spend up to 10m credits on them every 2 months right?

for a "normal" SC drop that's literally the best, barring steel, coal or 50+ dragon flags

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 1

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,149 posts
23,888 battles

Steel in a SC?

I disbelieve illusion.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,779 posts
28,536 battles
13 minutes ago, Mudpheart said:

WAIT... you can get STEEL in an SC?.

NEVER EVER....

I've opened probs 100+ SCs since steel was a thing (mostly from T10 event drops) and I've gotten steel all of 4 times maybe, so yeah it's pretty rare

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
1,153 posts
7,964 battles
18 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

This dropped 2 months ago.

shot-20_09.03_13_25.55-0283.thumb.jpg.79ffa460d1fddf433ce81db351186b7c.jpg

Other than that, I've got Scharnhorst & Lazo. I've got 1500 steel like 3 times, and 15k coal quite a lot.

Who is your RNG god. I wish to know so I too can send him much worship and sacrifices :cap_book:

• Funny 1

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,011 posts
13,704 battles
2 minutes ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

Who is your RNG god. I wish to know so I too can send him much worship and sacrifices :cap_book:

1465035252_RNGesus.thumb.jpg.f04ec4a83487f5d9583f868d8c9bef69.jpg

Salt seems to make a good sacrifice:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[151ST]
3,539 posts
11,931 battles
1 hour ago, Drakon233 said:

are you fking kidding me

those are speed flags, 100 speed flags, you do realize that people like me spend up to 10m credits on them every 2 months right?

for a "normal" SC drop that's literally the best, barring steel, coal or 50+ dragon flags

This 100%...

Not to mention heal, fire reduction and increased fire chance...

Man that credit sink factor hurts, I really sinking so many creds into it too

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,779 posts
28,536 battles
52 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

This 100%...

Not to mention heal, fire reduction and increased fire chance...

Man that credit sink factor hurts, I really sinking so many creds into it too

to grind credits and have the most fun on ships I play for fun like JB or Georgia you need speed+repair flags, you can get around 10m credits in 10-15 average games 

SM+ID flags costs 5m for 20 each before coupons are applied

very nice economy WG, keep running it into the ground and you'll go the way of the soviet union too

Edited by Drakon233

[151ST]
3,539 posts
11,931 battles
37 minutes ago, Drakon233 said:

to grind credits and have the most fun on ships I play for fun like JB or Georgia you need speed+repair flags, you can get around 10m credits in 10-15 average games 

SM+ID flags costs 5m for 20 each before coupons are applied

very nice economy WG, keep running it into the ground and you'll go the way of the soviet union too

Yeah but despite the fact I enjoy JB (Georgia less so) I get sick of the repetition so I go play mid tiers...

I like grinding up lines, I don't find them grindy.

Playing one of a handful of T9s for creds - I find that grindy.

[5DN1L]
152 posts

From my point of view super containers should have something which is really super in nature(rare things).Like they should give at least 200 steel per supercontainer instead of signals which can also be obtained through credits and coal.

What do you guys think?

5,677 posts
9,489 battles
13 minutes ago, PATHAK12345 said:

From my point of view super containers should have something which is really super in nature(rare things).Like they should give at least 200 steel per supercontainer instead of signals which can also be obtained through credits and coal.

What do you guys think?

Since that was your first SC (probably), I will give you a pass, but that was an SC that I would be happy to get.

SCs can drop many things, most commonly signal flags - useful ones and worthless ones. There are also certain premium ships, 1500 Steel, 5000 Coal (or 10k or 15k I don't remember), 1 to 30 premium days, certain amount of Doubloon (2500 max), etc.

So yeah, SCs can give players certain valuable things, just that different players value different things.

But complaining about getting a Sierra Mike SC is a crime.

Edited by Paladinum

[5DN1L]
152 posts
1 minute ago, Paladinum said:

Since that was your first SC (probably), I will give you a pass, but that was an SC that I would be happy to get.

SCs can drop many things, most commonly signal flags - useful ones and worthless ones. There are also certain premium ships, 1500 Steel, 5000 Coal (or 15k I don't remember), 1 to 30 premium days, certain amount of Doubloon (2500 max), etc.

So yeah, SCs can give players certain valuable things, just that different players value different things.

But complaining about getting a Sierra Mike SC is a crime.

No no friend it was one of my 15 super containers(commander campain).Once i got 1000 doubloons but rest of them opened for just signals.In other words 14 of them opened for nothing to be said super.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,779 posts
28,536 battles
13 minutes ago, PATHAK12345 said:

No no friend it was one of my 15 super containers(commander campain).Once i got 1000 doubloons but rest of them opened for just signals.In other words 14 of them opened for nothing to be said super.

you get 100 flags instead of 5 flags 

that's plenty "super" enough already

5,677 posts
9,489 battles
10 minutes ago, PATHAK12345 said:

Consider my point proven.

Different players value different things. You just value too few things I guess.

• Cool 2

[NCOTS]
501 posts
12,641 battles

You only play Yamato, so speed flag means nothing to you. I will take that all day long since I have to decide which DD shall get it and which DD has to sacrifice a bit. 

[151ST]
3,539 posts
11,931 battles
2 hours ago, PATHAK12345 said:

What do you guys think?

They aren't that rare, so not unless they reduce the drop rate significantly.

But the joke is that you always get something you find useless and everyone else needs. That's just the way dice roll.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,779 posts
28,536 battles
3 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Consider my point proven.

Different players value different things. You just value too few things I guess.

00f, I'd complement your roast but there's only charcoal left

• Cool 1

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
183 posts
18,818 battles

It's free ... it's not like you have to pay for any of it other than play the game normally.

It's just a bigger than normal containers which has a small chance of getting ships but has the same contents as the regular containers but has more of it.

Sign in to follow this