Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fanmarsh

ARP collaboration

50 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

40
[ODIN]
Member
76 posts
5,521 battles

so. they start selling ARP ships now in Armory and prem shop. 

but i have question

will they sell commander separately. because i want Commander yamato and doesn't have money to buy ARP yamato

IMG_20201113_054832.jpg

IMG_20201113_054854.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,614
[CLAY]
Member
3,216 posts
14,165 battles

Not relating to OP post, more just general comment about the collab.

Well, if anyone ever wanted to spend money to get a Yamato instead of grinding, now is your chance. I still don’t approve of selling TX ships, but they did it with PR, so I suppose it sets a precedent.

Still disappointed that they did an inaccurate model of Maya. I suppose you can get her if you want another Atago clone, but I won’t be bothering.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[ODIN]
Member
76 posts
5,521 battles
15 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Not relating to OP post, more just general comment about the collab.

Well, if anyone ever wanted to spend money to get a Yamato instead of grinding, now is your chance. I still don’t approve of selling TX ships, but they did it with PR, so I suppose it sets a precedent.

Still disappointed that they did an inaccurate model of Maya. I suppose you can get her if you want another Atago clone, but I won’t be bothering.

yeah. they broke the promise about wont selling any T10 ships

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[TF44]
Member
207 posts
1,944 battles

Is there a sample of the voices? I mean I quite liked the sample we had earlier of Maya, I wouldn’t mind hearing the others before I decide what to spend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41
[HKG]
Senior Moderator
120 posts
14,925 battles
9 hours ago, Fanmarsh said:

will they sell commander separately. because i want Commander yamato and doesn't have money to buy ARP yamato

I was hoping for at least a bundle for three new commanders, but I guess not.

Welp, my wallet is closed. No way I am buying the voice of Maya (and only hers) for 10k+ doubloons.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[ODIN]
Member
76 posts
5,521 battles
34 minutes ago, Ingramaus said:

I was hoping for at least a bundle for three new commanders, but I guess not.

Welp, my wallet is closed. No way I am buying the voice of Maya (and only hers) for 10k+ doubloons.

i guess, i will waiting for someone make Yamato voiceover then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,385
[MRI]
Member
3,787 posts
16,847 battles

So does the ARP Yamato get the economic bonuses of a full Premium ship?

Or does she get the same credit earnings as the other Special ships?

Edit:

Nvm I saw she has the Special ship icon. So no full Premium economic bonuses..

Edited by Thyaliad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[ODIN]
Member
76 posts
5,521 battles

this is the worst collab this year after AL imo

Edited by Fanmarsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,668
[-CAT-]
Member
3,394 posts
13,561 battles
23 minutes ago, Fanmarsh said:

this is the worst collab this year after AL

Greed first. Customer later or maybe never.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,668
[-CAT-]
Member
3,394 posts
13,561 battles

Somebody should knock some sense to WG corporate practice.

image.thumb.png.521101e569cbea18b66bc3b44b7a322b.png

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[ODIN]
Member
76 posts
5,521 battles

so. after i check NA and EU forums average feels disappointment about this event. because it will break the gameplay. imagine a new whale players after they unlock the armory and see ARP yamato and immediately buy this ship and play random battles and ruin your battles

 

i think this event need to be Postponed now. they need to change how the collab mechanic works.

Edited by Fanmarsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,385
[MRI]
Member
3,787 posts
16,847 battles
45 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Somebody should knock some sense to WG corporate practice.

image.thumb.png.521101e569cbea18b66bc3b44b7a322b.png

What game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,591 battles

I got a free HSF Yamato Camo... Why not do the same as well by all means of combat missions for ARP Yamato...

35,000 Doubloons is equal to having 3 to 4 Tier 10 Ships by now....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,668
[-CAT-]
Member
3,394 posts
13,561 battles
9 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

What game?

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Nintendo Switch

1075234741_FireEmblemThreeHouses.thumb.jpg.abbaafddec05327f955fe127c6c66620.jpg

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,385
[MRI]
Member
3,787 posts
16,847 battles
12 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Nintendo Switch

1075234741_FireEmblemThreeHouses.thumb.jpg.abbaafddec05327f955fe127c6c66620.jpg

Thanks. Good to see some equal opportunity enemies.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[ODIN]
Member
76 posts
5,521 battles
16 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

I got a free HSF Yamato Camo... Why not do the same as well by all means of combat missions for ARP Yamato...

35,000 Doubloons is equal to having 3 to 4 Tier 10 Ships by now....

thats why. this is the worst collaboration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,591 battles
12 minutes ago, THAI_THIEF said:

120k doubloons 

OK I'M OUT

shot-20.11.13_20.28.43-0628.jpg

Omg.... 

Just because its " Their " Money but what is wrong with them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,668
[-CAT-]
Member
3,394 posts
13,561 battles
11 minutes ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

Omg.... 

Just because its " Their " Money but what is wrong with them...

1. Account selling.

2. They don't care. As long as they can get their content, they are happy. Let them be.
(But does not realize that they don't own or keep anyhing.)

 

@THAI_THIEF

Cover their IGN. Could count as name and shame.

Don't want you to get into trouble.

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,591 battles
2 minutes ago, THAI_THIEF said:

@S0und_Theif557600391_Battlefield2Screenshot2020_11.07-19_54_59_30.png.3b3d141f9d0be031c1453ffb2eece3e8.png

sorry i'm no exist here

Battlefield 2 Screenshot 2020.11.12 - 22.25.19.26.png

Battlefield 2 / Armored Fury / Special Force / Euro Force / Booster Pack

Reference lul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
829
[LBAS]
Member
5,308 posts
11,973 battles
Just now, LawrenceXVIII said:

Battlefield 2 / Armored Fury / Special Force / Euro Force / Booster Pack

Reference lul.

брегали,пеи пеи,пеи да дно,пеи пеи,бригали,пеи пеи,пеи да дно,мне бригали!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×