Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Metal_illness

ARP Yamato etc

37 comments in this topic

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,684 posts
5,767 battles

Ok so it's nearly a $200 AUD ship, for the one ship.

Or a player could buy the package, and get both ships, but then I'd be paying for a Musashi camo 

WHEN I CAN'T GET A MUSASHI!!!!.

WG you have been doing this a lot lately.

If player buys each ship and the camo separately it will only cost 51,000 gold.

ONLY!!?.

Ok, it looks like in the bundle you are paying an extra 4,000 gold or so for the ARP main battery director system.

And in the just Yamato bundle, you don't get the ARP main battery director system.

Worth it, or nah?.

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,684 posts
5,767 battles

You are also paying for the difference between 3 and 10 point Captains.

However as pointed out previously if you don't have Musashi, yet are paying for the Musashi camo in the package deal, you are paying an extra 4k for the main battery upgrade (its not mentioned that it comes with only Yamato purchase), plus your paying for the Musashi camo you can't use, total, approximately 7k doubloons wasted.

[BONED]
790 posts
9,757 battles

$200 buys lots of things.

How many times you think you will play that ship?

$200 on WG is not at all worth it for me, but to each his own.

• Cool 1

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,879 posts
14,444 battles

34950=1.2m free xp with 35:1

You can neither get Yamato in once or reset 1 line for x2 RP

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,791 posts
16,857 battles
1 hour ago, PATHAK12345 said:

Please create a mod steel or k117 camo for my poor yamato.Please

There is actually a K117 camo for Yamato obtainable for free if you complete the High School Fleet collection.

You will need an HSF container to start the collection though, so perhaps in the next HSF collab.

• Cool 1

[ARRR]
5 posts
17,499 battles

it is another copy paste just like how they smack Roma with Littorio different names same ship, right now I only want the captain for collection purpose but to buy basically another Yamato deal that is no different from the Line IJN ship might as well pass it lol.

I am willing to buy if it has something different about it not just camo BTW, buying this ship is irresponsible in my opinion the dev is so lazy buying it support their laziness and it will bite you later as customer, it is exactly Yamato from the line, nothing changed nothing added, it doesn't even have laser of fancy animation or sound when shooting.

at least if they do this in the name of collaboration put something from the anime as it's skill or maybe improve something because ARP YAMATO is highly advanced ship it has shield, cannon, missile, torpedo and stuff but none of this was added, heck it is using nano material for repair, if you want this ship for cosmetic purpose might as well find ARP Yamato mod, it is free and no fuss.

[4RSE]
403 posts
10,856 battles
56 minutes ago, Mudpheart said:

Does it gain any benefits from credits and xp, being classified as a premium?.

It has "Special" status - so 50% reduction to servicing cost. The same bonus that Thunderer gets, and Yoshino etc etc.

[JUNK]
1,127 posts
23,076 battles
2 hours ago, Mudpheart said:

Another dirty trick is only being available for gold, why not just sell it for cash money?.

some players have too much gold? lol

anyway worth or not up to anyone to decide, i have no issue since i can't afford anyway but those who can/willing why not at least keep server running lol

[151ST]
3,555 posts
11,945 battles

Honestly...

ARP Yamato isn't a massive issue.

ARP Yamato with legendary mod sold for money... That is REALLY bad for the game.

I have been seeing way too many of them and 90% sure most of them have had legendary mod. If you have AUD$200 for a ship, you have AUD$300 and you'd be crazy not to given the 300 pack comes with the legendary mod...

Seriously - screw you WG!

You just sold a legendry mod ship, one of the few mods that's a straight upgrade and you sold it for real money.

[ALL THE SWEARS]

• Cool 3
  • Thanks 3

[-CAT-]
3,409 posts
13,592 battles
15 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Honestly...

ARP Yamato isn't a massive issue.

ARP Yamato with legendary mod sold for money... That is REALLY bad for the game.

I have been seeing way too many of them and 90% sure most of them have had legendary mod. If you have AUD$200 for a ship, you have AUD$300 and you'd be crazy not to given the 300 pack comes with the legendary mod...

Seriously - screw you WG!

You just sold a legendry mod ship, one of the few mods that's a straight upgrade and you sold it for real money.

[ALL THE SWEARS]

Not to mention WG making an excuse to make Legendary Mods (*cough* I mean "Unique Upgrades" *ppft*) to premium Tier 10 ships.

The first excuse was Moskova.

ARP Yamato is just a second excuse.

• Cool 2

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,684 posts
5,767 battles

Well there must be a lot of rich suckers, because one of the CC youtube fanbois did a video on which legendary  upgrades were worth it, and the Yamato one...WAS NOT.

I worked hard to earn my Yamato legendary upgrade, and my Yamato still can lose its entire HP in 30 seconds, or deal 1k dmg in an entire battle. Yes my Yamato with legendary upgrade has lost its entire HP between one reload.

Is it worth $300AUD?. HELL NO.

Thats half a new ps5, or a fair chunk towards a new motorbike, holiday, PC, etc.

And I learned hard from my Colbert experience.

[151ST]
3,555 posts
11,945 battles
2 hours ago, Mudpheart said:

Well there must be a lot of rich suckers, because one of the CC youtube fanbois did a video on which legendary  upgrades were worth it, and the Yamato one...WAS NOT.

Yeah whoever said that is an idiot, simple.

BBs are about alpha strike. DPM improvements are nice but accuracy is way better.

Yamato and other IJN BBs have improved horizontal dispersion but worse verticle, this means they are arguably better v angled or nose in targets than other BBs.

Combine this with overmatch and Yamato is scary.

Combine that with better dispersion and it's even better.

• Cool 1

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,684 posts
5,767 battles

So if you buy the cheaper ARP Yamato package, can you GRIND for the legendary firing module?.

Asking for a friend.

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
187 posts
18,840 battles
10 minutes ago, Mudpheart said:

So if you buy the cheaper ARP Yamato package, can you GRIND for the legendary firing module?.

Asking for a friend.

Nope.

It is not stated that you'd get the mission to grind for it.

And the Legendary Mod is only available on the 200USD package.

But I think most people only bought the 100+USD Yammy.

Sign in to follow this