Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FatFluffyPenguin

New Meme Video

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

278
[WGPLS]
Member
194 posts
4,467 battles

I don't know if self-promotion is even legal here, but I'm willing to take the blame to show off my latest video, which I made in record speed.

Hell, I just bought the ship 3 days ago.

Max pepega.

 

Edited by FatFluffyPenguin
typing mistake
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,149 posts
23,888 battles

Entertaining enough.

The music made me feel like going to a 70's bar somewhere.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,456
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,431 battles

love her voice

Just find out, there is nothing better than Touhou

Edited by Manacetamol
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,402
[151ST]
Member
3,539 posts
11,934 battles
16 hours ago, FatFluffyPenguin said:

I don't know if self-promotion is even legal here, but I'm willing to take the blame to show off my latest video, which I made in record speed.

Hell, I just bought the ship 3 days ago.

Max pepega.

 

Nice vid!

Also sorry if I sounded short tempered this morning when you were in Yugumo... Riga was getting eaten alive at B by 2 DDs and you were screening an open water Alaska... ...

Wasn't actually angry, was just trying to point out the situation at B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
278
[WGPLS]
Member
194 posts
4,467 battles
1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

Nice vid!

Also sorry if I sounded short tempered this morning when you were in Yugumo... Riga was getting eaten alive at B by 2 DDs and you were screening an open water Alaska... ...

Wasn't actually angry, was just trying to point out the situation at B.

Oh, hi! If I remember...you were the Georgia?

Sorry about this morning. I was trying to torp the Izumo so I could free up Colorado and KGV to march into B, but I missed my first torpedo volley because I assumed that Izumo would continue on at 1/2 speed. I got him on the second though, and then I went in.

I was also rather unwilling to go into the cap, as Alaska was constantly radaring me and I wanted to stay at a distance. The Akizuki had RPF on me and had full conceal, and I wasn't sure I could keep him spotted without risking myself. Sorry for ditching B.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,668
[-CAT-]
Member
3,394 posts
13,561 battles
On 11/12/2020 at 5:46 PM, Manacetamol said:

love her voice

Just find out, there is nothing better than Touhou

Touhou content almost mix well with anything.

891657148_hakureireimukirisamemarisaalicemargatroid_.thumb.png.61734bbf5467641b3f7875681f5029d6.png

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×