Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PATHAK12345

Biggest noob you have ever seen in your team.

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,149 posts
23,888 battles

Prolly counts as naming and shaming.

You prolly get a warning if you leave it up.

Prolly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10
[5DN1L]
Member
152 posts
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

Prolly counts as naming and shaming.

You prolly get a warning if you leave it up.

Prolly.

 

My point was that how could players of this skill level gets to tier 9 ships and ruin others game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,666
[-CAT-]
Member
3,392 posts
13,561 battles
1 minute ago, PATHAK12345 said:

My point was that how could players of this skill level gets to tier 9 ships and ruin others game.

1. They use money and buy doubloons. Then use doubloons and buy FXP. Then use FXP and research ship.

2. Account was bought from another person or from people who specializes in selling game accounts.

3. They must be using automation (via mod or script or something), to play through low tier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[O7]
Member
184 posts
18,585 battles

I am no expert and maybe the Iowa should not have been hanging back quite so far.  But actually I don't think Iowa was hanging back.  The Iowa was much closer at one stage and then got back quickly.  I suspect the Iowa got hit hard and had to retreat to heal up some and then returned to the battle.  Not everyone likes to snuggle up to an island although I know it is a common meta.    

The only "mistake" as I see it was turning away from the Montana when they did.  This gave a chance for the Montana to smack the Iowa.  Iowa should have stayed angled and closed and more likely to get the required hits on the Montana.  The Montana was angled so I would have been firing HE if I had it loaded.   The Montana got down to 380 hp and the Iowa only fired once at broadside of Montana and completely missed.    Any hit would have killed it.  The video left the Iowa so we don't know how many more shots the Iowa took although the Iowa turned too far and couldn't use the front guns.  But it did cost the battle

This player probably did their best.  Maybe they aren't very good or just had a bad game.  One shell hit and the Iowa would have had the kill.

I am amazed that you think this is the worst you have seen.  Or are you just writing angry again?

Trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet.

 

 

Edited by Jayde2405
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10
[5DN1L]
Member
152 posts
4 hours ago, Jayde2405 said:

I am no expert and maybe the Iowa should not have been hanging back quite so far.  But actually I don't think Iowa was hanging back.  The Iowa was much closer at one stage and then got back quickly.  I suspect the Iowa got hit hard and had to retreat to heal up some and then returned to the battle.  Not everyone likes to snuggle up to an island although I know it is a common meta.    

The only "mistake" as I see it was turning away from the Montana when they did.  This gave a chance for the Montana to smack the Iowa.  Iowa should have stayed angled and closed and more likely to get the required hits on the Montana.  The Montana was angled so I would have been firing HE if I had it loaded.   The Montana got down to 380 hp and the Iowa only fired once at broadside of Montana and completely missed.    Any hit would have killed it.  The video left the Iowa so we don't know how many more shots the Iowa took although the Iowa turned too far and couldn't use the front guns.  But it did cost the battle

This player probably did their best.  Maybe they aren't very good or just had a bad game.  One shell hit and the Iowa would have had the kill.

I am amazed that you think this is the worst you have seen.  Or are you just writing angry again?

Trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet.

 

 

Please let me know if the iowa was not captured in the replay but he was 75% of hp when montana was 400 on hp.He could have killed him there was enough time to fire atleast 5 salvos before we lost.And i don't know what he was doing back there when i engaged him.

And please friend tell me why my shells on montana richocheted on 32 mm of armour.Please tell what was i doing wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[O7]
Member
184 posts
18,585 battles

The Iowa had about 37k hp (out of 65K) when he moved up to within about 5 km but then moved back again,  and moved forward again after you were sunk.   But then turned away again.  It seems the Iowa just didn't want to get too close, maybe wanted to avoid a brawl.  When the Montana got down to 400hp, he was very angled and the iowa had 31k hp

I guess that was maybe two errors.  Each time he turned away.  While you were fighting he probably should have just kept coming and switched to AP.  The Montana guns aimed at you and not the Iowa.

Its very easy to be critical when the battle is finished.

As I said the Iowa player tried their best.   Maybe inexperienced or just lacked the confidence.  Maybe isn't very good, or just a couple of poor decisions.  Or maybe some other issue interfering with their ability to play.  No one knows

As I also said I am no expert and don't know the specific mechanics of the game. The angles, the penetration values and over matching  etc.  Others on this forum would be able to explain  those, but also check some Youtube  vids.    I wasn't expecting ricochets either but you fired 2 front gun salvos for 9 ricochets.  If you held off firing the second of those two salvos and waited til the Montana had passed you bow, he would have presented a much better broadside to you.   As I said easy to be critical afterwards.   In battle it's all kind of rushed.  And then couldn't get your front guns on the Montana until it was too late.  If the Montana had held its fire when passing in front of you, he could have magazined you through the Yamato cheeks under the front turret and you could have died earlier than you did.

The phrase" would have, could have, should have, didn't" applies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[O7]
Member
184 posts
18,585 battles
3 hours ago, Puggsley said:

Let he who has never had a bad game cast the first stone!

exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10
[5DN1L]
Member
152 posts
4 hours ago, Jayde2405 said:

exactly

But yamato's 460mm guns overmatch 32mm of armour and doesn't care about angling so why 9 shell ricochshed.I think the game hates me or yamato is becoming useless.

Please somebody explain me about aiming with yamato(The xp earner for enemy).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[NCOTS]
Member
501 posts
12,641 battles

I am finally free so I sat down and watch the replay.

Lets deal with the Iowa first, firstly, no naming and shaming. Secondly, he ticks some boxes that identifies as a bot : stock ship, no camo, no flag, HE all the way, and horrible stats. Its normal here in Asia of having some bot teammates, chill and let WG deal with them (although, it doesn't seem effective to me)

1 hour ago, PATHAK12345 said:

But yamato's 460mm guns overmatch 32mm of armour and doesn't care about angling so why 9 shell ricochshed.I think the game hates me or yamato is becoming useless.

Now your case. 1. use the 22500 credit camo, you should have enough credits lying around since consumables are free, get the better camo, not the cheap ass 7.5k camo. 2. Kit your ship for a fire prevention + concealment build, a 14.1km concealment is good enough for you to maneuver around the map. 3. use the signal flag that enhances you heal, so you can withstand more fires. 4. your position is not good enough, its a good tanking position since your left is covered by an island, but there's a big island in the cap that enables the enemy to take cover from you, you should move to a place where you guns can reach them. 

5. now for the part you are wondering. You are doing everything wrong while brawling with the Montana. A Yamato should not even let the Montana get close, he should be dead before reaching you. 

You should keep the distance between both of you as far as possible, since Yamato is not suited at all in brawling, which in this case reversing is the best course of action. Instead you close the distance and brawl with it, which is a certain death sentence for Yamato. Then, you are aiming at the wrong part, take a good look at Montana's armor profile, only the bow and stern is in 32mm, besides the citadel armor there is a large area with 38mm armor on Montana. you kept shooting at the 38mm part instead of directly aiming for the bow, so the 38mm bounce your shells easily since the Montana is heavily angled. Lastly, after both of you passed each other, you turn to the right, exposing all your citadels to Montana, which you certainly should not be doing. You should turn to the left, showing your stern towards Montana and only use the back gun. 

Oh, btw, DO NOT FIRE FROM THE HIP, just reduce the notch of the aiming reticle while you are brawling. Firing without aiming will F-up your shots very easily

The game didn't hate you, you keep doing the wrong things and blame the game instead. 

Edited by rookieFTW
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10
[5DN1L]
Member
152 posts
6 hours ago, rookieFTW said:

I am finally free so I sat down and watch the replay.

Lets deal with the Iowa first, firstly, no naming and shaming. Secondly, he ticks some boxes that identifies as a bot : stock ship, no camo, no flag, HE all the way, and horrible stats. Its normal here in Asia of having some bot teammates, chill and let WG deal with them (although, it doesn't seem effective to me)

Now your case. 1. use the 22500 credit camo, you should have enough credits lying around since consumables are free, get the better camo, not the cheap ass 7.5k camo. 2. Kit your ship for a fire prevention + concealment build, a 14.1km concealment is good enough for you to maneuver around the map. 3. use the signal flag that enhances you heal, so you can withstand more fires. 4. your position is not good enough, its a good tanking position since your left is covered by an island, but there's a big island in the cap that enables the enemy to take cover from you, you should move to a place where you guns can reach them

5. now for the part you are wondering. You are doing everything wrong while brawling with the Montana. A Yamato should not even let the Montana get close, he should be dead before reaching you. 

You should keep the distance between both of you as far as possible, since Yamato is not suited at all in brawling, which in this case reversing is the best course of action. Instead you close the distance and brawl with it, which is a certain death sentence for Yamato. Then, you are aiming at the wrong part, take a good look at Montana's armor profile, only the bow and stern is in 32mm, besides the citadel armor there is a large area with 38mm armor on Montana. you kept shooting at the 38mm part instead of directly aiming for the bow, so the 38mm bounce your shells easily since the Montana is heavily angled. Lastly, after both of you passed each other, you turn to the right, exposing all your citadels to Montana, which you certainly should not be doing. You should turn to the left, showing your stern towards Montana and only use the back gun. 

Oh, btw, DO NOT FIRE FROM THE HIP, just reduce the notch of the aiming reticle while you are brawling. Firing without aiming will F-up your shots very easily

The game didn't hate you, you keep doing the wrong things and blame the game instead. 

Thanks for your advice honestly.I watched the replay and realized my mistake.

But I played carelessly the fight with Montana because I was thinking that Iowa will finish my job but he turned out to be bot.When Montana killed me he was showing full broadside to Iowa.HARD LUCK.(even a bot can kill enemy who is 400hp on health)1369609276_WorldofWarships11_13_20209_03_15PM.thumb.png.83f0c61f1c586237a172f66fe89b6f31.png

The iowa was nowhere near the action(bottom of the map and I don't know what was he doing there)

 

Edited by PATHAK12345

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
320
[NCOTS]
Member
501 posts
12,641 battles
23 minutes ago, PATHAK12345 said:

But I played carelessly the fight with Montana because I was thinking that Iowa will finish my job but he turned out to be bot.When Montana killed me he was showing full broadside to Iowa

Its a 1V23 when you are playing solo, so do your best and don't expect too much from teammates. By having this mentality you can reduce your blood pressure and frustration 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×