Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Coop suggestions (Some missing maps)

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

821
[LBAS]
Member
3,377 posts
15,835 battles

I haven't been on the forums for 1 week and I'm still waiting for the AA changes in this week's PTS.

 

so by far there are LESS maps in coop than Randoms.

The maps here are listed:

Solomon Islands (Tier 4 to 5)

Ocean (tier 6 onwards)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Solomon Islands has been removed in the coop lineup in tier 4 and 5

 

As for new ribbons. I expect the one in submarines and also the upcoming Kill assist ribbon maybe next year. You should buff the coop teams like 10v10 while randoms should like in 12 v 12 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[LBAS]
Member
1,099 posts
5,519 battles

Oo there's going to be a kill assist ribbon? Hopefully it gets a satisfying sound effect to go with it. :cap_popcorn:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
821
[LBAS]
Member
3,377 posts
15,835 battles
1 hour ago, EnochIsHere said:

Oo there's going to be a kill assist ribbon? Hopefully it gets a satisfying sound effect to go with it. :cap_popcorn:

They're probably adding it by January 2021, although its being in development they said. 

at least they answered some stuff in the recent gamescom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,656
[-CAT-]
Member
3,381 posts
13,528 battles
3 hours ago, IJN_Katori said:

They're probably adding it by January 2021, although its being in development they said. 

at least they answered some stuff in the recent gamescom.

I do hope they release it at January 2021.

Looking at the time table that's probably 0.9.12.

If it's 0.10.0 then it might be late January or early Febuary.

Probably near Lunar New Year. (Which is Feb. 12, 2021)

:fish_book:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,656
[-CAT-]
Member
3,381 posts
13,528 battles
5 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

It's the best map, why did you ask?

@dejiko_nyo wants ocean map implemented on either all tier or high tier games and not only at T10 matches. And should be more frequent rather than rare.

I am able to play ocean map in co-op. But it only accepts T10 games and no T8 and T9 present if I am playing the map.

I have played ocean map in co-op probably 1 (at the most, 3) times in a week.

 

It's very rare to play ocean map. Both in co-op and random battles.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
821
[LBAS]
Member
3,377 posts
15,835 battles
7 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

@dejiko_nyo wants ocean map implemented on either all tier or high tier games and not only at T10 matches. And should be more frequent rather than rare.

I am able to play ocean map in co-op. But it only accepts T10 games and no T8 and T9 present if I am playing the map.

I have played ocean map in co-op probably 1 (at the most, 3) times in a week.

 

It's very rare to play ocean map. Both in co-op and random battles.

Ocean deserves more love because no islands. No hiding spot and historically accurate 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×