Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
about1blank

bad game experience

1 comment in this topic

[KATOU]
3 posts
8,839 battles

At present, the game environment is full of noobs, bots and external hanging, which greatly affect the player's game experience. The game matching mechanism is not satisfactory, and the level of players is uneven, which leads to many one-sided games and destroys the experience of other players, especially those with a winning rate of less than 50%. The official does not instruct them how to win, but pays attention to their own average.
There are too many Bots in the game,The identification method and strength of the bots is not enough, the game is still full of bots, destroying the player experience,I hope to get a positive reply from you. I hope you can open the script list, increase the punishment and maintain the game environment.
At the same time, there is a big problem with the game balance. Carrier and dd have a great impact on the winning rate of the game. When rookies who can't play with these ships navigate these ships, the game's winning rate is determined from the beginning.
The reporting mechanism is also very problematic. Why can the enemy players report me? When I lead my team to victory, they will report me because I caused their failure. Those who really should be reported will not care about being reported.
I hope you can face up to these problems and give solutions. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this