Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
adampurkis

Flags how to use them and how to earn them.suggestions.

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
90 posts
694 battles

So i earned two flags today put one on my hatshumarurrawaru DD and when i got killed it disappeared figured they are expendables. Why? Why do they have to be expendables when they are so hard to earn? Why not just have them constant but only on the ship you wont them with. Kind of like the barrel rings in wot but with a bonus feature either more credits or whatever. 

Anyone knows how they work please explain.

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

So i earned two flags today put one on my hatshumarurrawaru DD and when i got killed it disappeared figured they are expendables. Why? Why do they have to be expendables when they are so hard to earn? Why not just have them constant but only on the ship you wont them with. Kind of like the barrel rings in wot but with a bonus feature either more credits or whatever. 

Anyone knows how they work please explain.

Flags are acquired once per day, also used once per battle.

It's the way WG decided to set those up, maybe they'll change in the future. (or maybe make them prem consumable...)

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Some flags are earned in bundles, e.g. Detonation achievement earns you 10 of the flags that give you -100% chance for magazine detonation. Others like First Blood gives you only 1 signal flag (since it's not too uncommon). But you still earn it only once per day. Having them permanent would make certain flags a bit OP or devalue premium accounts.

Alpha Tester
90 posts
694 battles

Some flags are earned in bundles, e.g. Detonation achievement earns you 10 of the flags that give you -100% chance for magazine detonation. Others like First Blood gives you only 1 signal flag (since it's not too uncommon). But you still earn it only once per day. Having them permanent would make certain flags a bit OP or devalue premium accounts.

I managed to get some today. Still think they are too hard to get. Everything you said is true. Still i wish we had something like the barrel marks on tanks bragging rights so when a enemy ship looks at you through his scope. He quickly sees what you are capable of and decides to stay away and not mess with you. 

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

I've never had the feeling I should stay away from tanks with barrel marks in WoT :-P

The flags are kinda like bragging rights anyway, since some of them aren't easy to get. And unlike barrel marks, you can look at a ship and try to decipher the flags they hoisted. Much cooler IMO.

331 posts
17,093 battles

If you're any good it wont be a problem to keep yourself well stocked with flags.  some flags I have 900+. I use mine on my ships that i am grinding as I get to T7 and 8. It makes the game more profitable so you make instead of loose credits and the grind isn't as long.

Is there a limit to how many you can have in the depot?

Sign in to follow this