Ironclad2nd

Laid back Aussie looking of Oceania base.

6 comments in this topic

[TF44]
4 posts
1,430 battles

Quite a new player pretty keen to find a clan for a social and teamwork aspect. I have a fair amount of experience being an adult and I would like to find a clan that suits in that respect. I am easy to get along with and know the difference between times to be mature and times to goof off.
I wish to find a clan that predominantly resides in AUS/NZ and cannot accept invites from foreign-based clans.

I hold no interest in competitive play and I cannot stand anime, so please, no anime clans.

Thanks for your time.

[TF44]
[TF44]
300 posts
21,398 battles

Hi Ironclad,

TF44 is happy to welcome you. Check us out in game. You can contact me direct if you prefer.

Cheers Taipan

[HAC]
1 post
9,639 battles

Hi Ironclad

We're an ANZAC based clan with the core being Kiwis. We have all structures built and while we don't play competitively (ie clan battles) we do have some good banter.

Look up Neo Zeon (NZ) and request to join.

Best

Kapa

• Cool 1

[OAKUM]
2,135 posts
17,977 battles
On 11/7/2020 at 2:55 PM, Ironclad2nd said:

Quite a new player pretty keen to find a clan for a social and teamwork aspect. I have a fair amount of experience being an adult and I would like to find a clan that suits in that respect. I am easy to get along with and know the difference between times to be mature and times to goof off.
I wish to find a clan that predominantly resides in AUS/NZ and cannot accept invites from foreign-based clans.

I hold no interest in competitive play and I cannot stand anime, so please, no anime clans.

Thanks for your time.

Heya Ironclad2nd, you would be welcome in our clan...

[-ONO-]
8 posts
On 11/7/2020 at 6:35 PM, kapapulu said:

Hi Ironclad

We're an ANZAC based clan with the core being Kiwis. We have all structures built and while we don't play competitively (ie clan battles) we do have some good banter.

Look up Neo Zeon (NZ) and request to join.

Best

Kapa

Would you accept a Kiwi who plays destroyers