Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Taipan17

In Battle UI lag

4 comments in this topic

[TF44]
[TF44]
295 posts
20,362 battles

A few of my clan mates and I have been having random glitches in battle. The errors are similar to what happens when you have lag in your connection. (Shots strike randomly around the target, torpedoes don't track smoothly, torpedoes track in a direction different from the aim track et al). Yet my connection stats are good and consistent . A trace-route to the WoWS server produces the usual delay figures. It is not the connection even though the symptoms are very similar.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation?

Does anyone have a solution?

[TF44]
529 posts
22,449 battles
2 hours ago, Taipan17 said:

A few of my clan mates and I have been having random glitches in battle. The errors are similar to what happens when you have lag in your connection. (Shots strike randomly around the target, torpedoes don't track smoothly, torpedoes track in a direction different from the aim track et al). Yet my connection stats are good and consistent . A trace-route to the WoWS server produces the usual delay figures. It is not the connection even though the symptoms are very similar.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation?

Does anyone have a solution?

wg's bandwith witheld feature in effect? i get 10 times server overloaded errors before in queue last night to get into battle only with 15k population.

[SEARN]
1,077 posts
17,459 battles
19 hours ago, Lowyat said:

wg's bandwith witheld feature in effect? i get 10 times server overloaded errors before in queue last night to get into battle only with 15k population.

I was getting server overload errors and there were only something like 3650 players on SEA day before yesterday. Message kept coming up every second battle so I quit for the day.

WG are not renting Fallout '76 servers off Bethesda by any chance? :Smile-_tongue:

Sign in to follow this