You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zergling_

Belfast '43 Poll

Belfast '43 Poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you with Belfast '43 being in Premium Shop?

• Badfast
    • Boredfast
    • Payfast v2

9 comments in this topic

[-FUN-]
524 posts
8,411 battles

Just wondering what do you guys think?

Edited by zergling_

[IJN]
312 posts
5,152 battles

Well, one of the big things is that '43 is nowhere as good as the original Belfast, meaning that this new one has a LOT to live up to.

Then again, Smoke + Radar is never a bad thing to have...

It's a bad thing to be up against.

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,149 posts
23,877 battles

Not enough options.

Maybe needs "Mehfast" option.

• Cool 1

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,591 battles

Its Payfast with " Torps " . Nothing special .

[4RSE]
400 posts
10,806 battles

I like the 43. The only issue I have with it is the bullshit reload of the main battery guns. 10.5 seconds on 6" guns at T8 ??? is the balans department on crack or something?  The reason T7 Belfast is still better than T8 Belfast is the gun reload.

[151ST]
3,538 posts
11,931 battles

I have OG so I don't need 43...

BUT

I would honestly just learn how to radar Edin if you want an RN CL at T8 with radar...

Radar on OG Belfast is mostly OP because it's at T7 and there's not many at that tier to counter the smoke.

Radar at T7 was the issue, I think 43 gave up too much DPM in exchange for it from what I've been reading.

*Shrugs* no smoke ship is ever that bad... And I don't object to balanced premiums in the slightest but this is merely a classic example of how WG have built their game on powercreep. A balanced premium is underwhelming - that's REALLY sad.

[LNA]
2,093 posts
15,375 battles

Belfast  43 is still a very strong ship with a plethora of policing consumables against lolibote.

However, whereas at tier 7 she has almost no competition, at tier 8 there are a lot more cruisers that have access to such consumables. This make relegate her role to purely cap denial ship.

Any attempt at pushing can be severely punished, as BB at 8,9,10 has a lot more access to 16 inch+ guns.

She definitely will be invaluable to CW on tier 8 as she take care of her own. But random ? You really need the DPM, not to mention the paltry 9% fire chance.