Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PATHAK12345

I WANT TO SHOW HOW BRAINDEAD AND TOXIC HE SPAM IS.

25 comments in this topic

[5DN1L]
152 posts

Now what he spammers say about this.There was 1 thundrer and two minotours camping.cruisers were vomiting he every five seconds.thundrer starting fires every next salvo.angling doesnt matter.going dark is not possible because of shit cv.now someone will say you should have got out of there.did it.dodged next salvo from thundrer but 1 shell ignited next fire.I will mention that i am having full fire prevention build.90% of damage came from he.I got potato team.finally rush they poped smoke.now someone will say do you have fun deleting cruiser with 1 salvo.Absolutely but it requires skill and positioning.He is braindead left click and RNG no skill required.i feel helpless going against RN bb than any other.i am being sick.now what anyone has to say about this.cv are promoting this passive gameplay.2 fire okay use dcp .cooldown-(the ship is on fire*3).

I am not unicum but have got decent knowledge of game mechanics by watching streams and playing.have 49% win rate in yamato and could be more if he spam is not there.I just mean that replace HE with something that require some skill not RNG just like dd require skill to torpedo. 

World of Warships 11_4_2020 8_11_35 PM.png

Edited by PATHAK12345
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,785 posts
28,581 battles

the HE spam itself isnt so bad, the real issue is that the ships that are doing the HE spamming are getting progressively harder and harder to kill and progressively gets more and more brainless

stuff like thunderer/conqueror shouldn't even exist In-game, these high reward low risk ships only have fun at both the expense of their teammates and enemies 

Edited by Drakon233
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[CLAY]
3,232 posts
14,205 battles
3 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

Minotaur cannot spam HE.....

Yeah... I that’s what I was thinking.

Maybe he meant Wooster?

And I’ll stop camping in my Wooster when I get range and shell velocity to fire over 20kms, and Manoeuvrability or armour to dodge or take a hit from an 18 inch shell from a hyper accurate BB over 24 km away.

Wait... Then I think I’m a Russian cruiser...

• Funny 2

[LGND]
569 posts
13,714 battles

Cruiser and DD Spamming HE is bad....
but Conqueror and Thunderer spam HE community just say ok Because "hurr durr Thuderer has weak armor etc etc we can counter it "lol
personally  i  hate dealing ship like Thunderer and Conqueror....

But rest community prefer to hate cruiser spamming HE lel

[SMOKE]
2,511 posts
18,035 battles

Mino do not do any HE but she can smoke , I wager that's what OP wanting to say. Yes smoke and HE Spamming combined is a issue but to counter that WG is relying on mechanism that are either in itself faulted or that which create even more issue.

Edited by Mechfori

5,702 posts
9,513 battles
1 hour ago, Gesterbein said:

Cruiser and DD Spamming HE is bad....
but Conqueror and Thunderer spam HE community just say ok Because "hurr durr Thuderer has weak armor etc etc we can counter it "lol
personally  i  hate dealing ship like Thunderer and Conqueror....

But rest community prefer to hate cruiser spamming HE lel

HE spamming BBs are literally a few leagues worse than HE spamming CRs. CRs do it because most of the times it's all they can do, but fking BBs with 406+ guns? Wtf?

Then there are HE JBs.

I literally report any BB who shoots HE at my ships. I have negative tolerance for that kind of thing. Far trashier than 457-460 BBs, which this game has too many of.

[NCOTS]
504 posts
12,686 battles

WG: "Thunderer is in a good state of balance" 

[SMOKE]
2,511 posts
18,035 battles
17 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

I literally report any BB who shoots HE at my ships. I have negative tolerance for that kind of thing. Far trashier than 457-460 BBs, which this game has too many of.

Do you expect them to shoot AP that will surely ricochet. They are not that brain-dead. Blame the spec , the mechanism , whatever but do not blame the enemy when he / she use the one working tactic. Sure it's bad but I would not blame them for doing that, not the person. 

When WG made it so that all DD Cruiser or even BB can do to had their fair share of damage dealing by HE Spamming then that is what players will do.

Edited by Mechfori
  • Cool 2

[MRI]
3,795 posts
16,863 battles

Gosh HE spamming Thunderers and Conquerors ...  I dislike seeing them on either team.

I dislike seeing them on the enemy because as long as they angle a bit they can damage and kill you faster and far easier than it takes to kill them.

And I hate seeing them on my team because more often than not they are just selfishly farming damage at the back of the map.

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Thanks 1

[CLAY]
3,232 posts
14,205 battles
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

HE spamming BBs are literally a few leagues worse than HE spamming CRs. CRs do it because most of the times it's all they can do, but fking BBs with 406+ guns? Wtf?

Then there are HE JBs.

So... you’ll report me just because I pick the most effective ammo when I’m stalking a DD because I recognise the DD as the biggest threat at a certain moment...

I used HE a lot in my Iowa during the 3v3 ranked. Very effective for attacking DDs at close range. With Halsey and EL FTW.

Of course, then I quickly switch back for those cruiser and BB broadsides...

And how do you feel about a BB using HE against a Smolensk? Because AP will probably overpen.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
4,866 posts
21,287 battles

what should actually be said is some ships have ridiculous type HE. HE is fine. The problem with some ships is that their HE is too much fine.

• Cool 2

5,702 posts
9,513 battles
9 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

So... you’ll report me just because I pick the most effective ammo when I’m stalking a DD because I recognise the DD as the biggest threat at a certain moment...

I used HE a lot in my Iowa during the 3v3 ranked. Very effective for attacking DDs at close range. With Halsey and EL FTW.

Of course, then I quickly switch back for those cruiser and BB broadsides...

And how do you feel about a BB using HE against a Smolensk? Because AP will probably overpen.

That's the kind of mentality I get since I play mostly CAs.

I'd rather fight 3 Monty in a Hinden than fight 1 HE-vomitting Thund or Conq or 1 Mino or Small-length. Heck, I'd rather fight 2 457/460 BBs in a Hinden than fighting 1 HE-vomitting KGV or Drake/Goliath.

[MALD]
[MALD]
711 posts
3,952 battles

Just Dodge.

On a more serious note, use your concealment and positioning.

[SMOKE]
2,511 posts
18,035 battles
2 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

what should actually be said is some ships have ridiculous type HE. HE is fine. The problem with some ships is that their HE is too much fine.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others

Well even if we take away the like of Thunderer / Smolensk the meta will not change .. nowadays DD are hard countered and excluded mostly beyond their torpedo range and no less too many hydro, CL & CA cannot do a thing against thick skin BB or even the CB , so if AP will not work, and Torp mostly are outranged out-spotted and unable to provide. HE is what it will be. HE spamming CA is no less annoying and of course they are harder to kill than DD / CL . HE spamming is the end result of ranging out the light force / support fleet and exclusion of their other offensive means , not the cause of the problem

Edited by Mechfori
  • Cool 1

[5DN1L]
152 posts

Sorry to say that in my next match i was on fire due to worcester he spam.i was less than on 10% health and the fire was about to end in 2 second.But to my horror next fire started and you know what it was from enemy yamato.YAMATO firing HE.sorry i am done with this uninstalled wows.I think steel is more  inflammable than gasoline. 

• Haha 1

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,785 posts
28,581 battles
34 minutes ago, PATHAK12345 said:

Sorry to say that in my next match i was on fire due to worcester he spam.i was less than on 10% health and the fire was about to end in 2 second.But to my horror next fire started and you know what it was from enemy yamato.YAMATO firing HE.sorry i am done with this uninstalled wows.I think steel is more  inflammable than gasoline. 

bye

[BONED]
790 posts
9,757 battles
13 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

And I hate seeing them on my team because more often than not they are just selfishly farming damage at the back of the map.

Its how I feel about most BB. 

Its a measure of how bad it is when you get such a warm glowing feeling when you work to spot the enemy dd and your supporting BB and CA switch targets to obliterate him. It doesn't happen that often, and I certainly don't rely on that support. But when it is given, I'll go into the gates of hell to spot for those guys. 

But like others have pointed out its the mechanics which reward damage farming which are ultimately the issue. People do what works.

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
370 posts
8,574 battles
On 11/5/2020 at 5:31 PM, PATHAK12345 said:

have 49% win rate in yamato and could be more if he spam is not there

I have to agree, im a fantastic player and my WR would be way higher if i didn't get sunk at the start of every game

SteveHarvey.jpg

• Funny 2

[SMOKE]
2,511 posts
18,035 battles
12 hours ago, Puggsley said:

But like others have pointed out its the mechanics which reward damage farming which are ultimately the issue. People do what works.

But it's more than that , ok the game reward damage dealing ; the key though is that not only the game do not reward proper support and tactical work. The mechanics basically penalize doing so.

The whole mechanism, reward scheme and interaction of all simply discourage team play and all the so call right things to do , penalize them doing that when promoting and rewarding selfish camping sniping and farming from way out and you can guess what works at those range against a bow on enemy.

[SMOKE]
2,511 posts
18,035 battles
22 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

You guys forgot about of SAP?

SAP can be bad at time but still within a tolerable stance .. where HE spamming meta is killing the game. Seriously though SAP actually contribute to the whole meta. It further encourage the whole ranging meta 

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,159 posts
23,993 battles

Toxic.

Goes straight to Toxic.

I don't like/don't understand a thing.

That thing is therefore Toxic.

Current pop culture word for worse AF.

[LBAS]
5,313 posts