Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SgtSullyNZ

F3 Team play Bonus

F3 Modification  

1. 1. F3 key has a 40 second timer, like an expendable. When a Player F3s an enemy ship, timer activates, no other f3s till timer runs down, during that time if at least 2 or more players hit that target, they get a Support Fire Token, and 5, 6, 7 or 8 in a match the players get a reward, XP, Flags etc.

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, with amendments

3 comments in this topic

[NZSQN]
168 posts
30,366 battles

f3 key has a 40 second timer, like an expendable.

When a Player f3s an enemy ship, timer activates, no other f3s till timer runs down, during that time if at least 2 or more players hit that target.

They get a Friendly Fire Token, and 5, 6, 7 or 8 in a match the players get a reward, XP, Flags etc.

The more Tokens the bigger the Bonus. 

Get 10 in Match, an achievement is unlocked.

Thoughts and feedback.

I feel this could encourage team play and reward active participation?

Edited by SgtSullyNZ

Alpha Tester
2,289 posts
8,802 battles
3 hours ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

They get a Friendly Supporting Fire Token, 

Supporting Fire sounds better.

I always thought 'Friendly Fire' referred to being shot by, or shooting at, a 'friend',    i.e., someone you're definitely not supposed to shoot. (not a red guy)

'Blue on Blue' is the correct term, I believe.

Whereas 'Supporting Fire' is what the team members are providing by targeting the selected ship.

IMHO, this whole idea appears good, until you are the one targeted. Then watch the salt flow... I don't quite think players like being the centre of unwanted attention.

[NZSQN]
168 posts
30,366 battles
9 hours ago, AntifoulAwl said:

Supporting Fire sounds better.

I always thought 'Friendly Fire' referred to being shot by, or shooting at, a 'friend',    i.e., someone you're definitely not supposed to shoot. (not a red guy)

'Blue on Blue' is the correct term, I believe.

Whereas 'Supporting Fire' is what the team members are providing by targeting the selected ship.

IMHO, this whole idea appears good, until you are the one targeted. Then watch the salt flow... I don't quite think players like being the centre of unwanted attention.

What it is called is for someone more creative, Covering Fire? But yes. I am just thinking of incentives for non-divisioned or clan members to work together, which I feel is an issue these days

Edited by SgtSullyNZ
spelling

Sign in to follow this