Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Rina_Pon

Jutland or Z-46

6 comments in this topic

[BLESS]
1,459 posts
12,783 battles

Which should be my next T9 DD? (I have [had] Yugumo, Fletcher, Mogador, and [Ostergotland])

I have both researched and purchased, I'm just wondering which one to start the outfit and grind.

Leaning Z-46. Overall, I've enjoyed Z-23 more than Lightning.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,779 posts
28,536 battles

jutland is stronger tier for tier, but i would say that z46 is a bit more fun/flexible 

[TF44]
[TF44]
295 posts
20,376 battles

Both are good ships. If you enjoyed the Z-23 then follow the German line through.

If you get the Jutland, upgrade the Hull asap. Hull A is the pits. The rear gun is a single barrel turret  in the 'P' position amidships. The upgrade to Hull B moves this gun turret to the stern 'Y' position. The turret changes to a twin barrel weapon with 360 degree rotation. The upgrade includes the usual HP increase, AA weapons increase and rudder shift reduction.

The Z-52 and Daring are good DD. The Daring is a little stronger with its better manoeuvrability, Repair Party and multiple smokes. 😊

[_BOB_]
24 posts
6,275 battles

Both are great but I enjoyed the Z-46 over the Jutland. That reversed at TX for me though, and would definitely grind to the Daring over the Z-52 first.

Really you can't go wrong either way though.

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,497 posts
11,870 battles

It depends on what you want, they are both good ships.  Jutland is the premier general purpose T9 DD, great for cap contests and classic DD stuff.  Z-46 works best as a pure gunboat, sitting at range or abusing smoke/islands and burning stuff down.

[BLESS]
1,459 posts
12,783 battles

Thx all for the replies. I didn't realize the gun layout changed on Jutland's B hull. Anyhow ... I think I'll play Z-46 a little bit but grind Jutland out later for Daring.

Sign in to follow this