Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reinhard_of_Avercland

What's her gimmick then?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,618
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,011 posts
13,704 battles

Turtleback? Nope.

Heal? Definitely not.

That broadside is as flat as Hipper's chest:Smile_trollface:

Before anyone complains about the name change, it was used on a battleship. I might have to shorten it later. Who the fudge name it Kremlin?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_battleship_Imperatritsa_Ekaterina_Velikaya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,668
[-CAT-]
Member
3,394 posts
13,561 battles
2 hours ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

Turtleback? Nope.

Heal? Definitely not.

That broadside is as flat as Hipper's chest:Smile_trollface:

Before anyone complains about the name change, it was used on a battleship. I might have to shorten it later. Who the fudge name it Kremlin?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_battleship_Imperatritsa_Ekaterina_Velikaya

Indeed, Kremlin is just not a good name. One of the developers must be too drunk to think of a good name for a battleship.

 

What about these names?

  • Strana Sovetov
  • Krasnaya Bessarabiya
  • Krasnaya Sibir
  • Sovietskaya Konstitutsia
  • Lenin

2 of the ship's name was removed, as they were from the S. Soyuz class.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-1000_battleship

Note: K-1000 is a hoax battleship (It's not even a paper ship). They were there to fool the US intelligence, thinking that a super battleship is being built.

 

I'm not sure if Soviet Russia would name their battleships with Imperial Russian names(?).:fish_book:

Edited by S0und_Theif
I forgot, Lenin is already used in the game. Removing Lenin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,226
Member
5,678 posts
9,489 battles

Anastasia Romanov.

Potemkin.

Rasputin.

Sevastopol.

Soborna Ukraina.

Mikhail Gorbachev.

 

PS. WG forgot about the Borodino LUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,337
[TLS]
Member
4,836 posts
21,272 battles
49 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Anastasia Romanov.

Potemkin.

Rasputin.

Sevastopol.

Soborna Ukraina.

Mikhail Gorbachev.

 

PS. WG forgot about the Borodino LUL

And the garbage trawler, Boris Yeltsin.

  • Funny 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,618
[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,011 posts
13,704 battles
3 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

I'm not sure if Soviet Russia would name their battleships with Imperial Russian names(?).:fish_book:

Well... commies hate the monarchies.

But what makes Kremlin an absurd choice of name is that it seems switched with Moskva. I mean Kremlin is located inside Moscow, but the ship Kremlin is much bigger than Moskva. Had WG not named the T5 as that, I would have picked it for Kremlin.

3 hours ago, Paladinum said:

 

PS. WG forgot about the Borodino LUL

Ah yes, Bore-a-dino:Smile_trollface:

 

2 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

And the garbage trawler, Boris Yeltsin.

He was literally a PR disaster. Not even the "you-know-who" is as goofy as he was.

 

13 minutes ago, Asterial_the_Huntress said:

Like I said, Eugen is overrated.

But that dispersion is disgustingly good. Someone better nerf that ship, again.:Smile_trollface:

Maaaaaaaybe.... but no Belfast exists.

It's Russian, no hard nerf will ever happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[ODIN]
Member
76 posts
5,521 battles

"Sovetskaya Respublika"

i thing this is a good name for Kremlin and

"Petrograd"

for Petropavlovsk, because its Stalingrad in crack or Stalingrad Little brother

Edited by Fanmarsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×