Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Some new year stuff.

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

823
[LBAS]
Member
3,379 posts
15,845 battles

@S0und_Theif @S4pp3R 

Recently there was a stream from the official twitch. 

Marco Polo IX (Which is armory. I'm guessing its bye bye Thunderer)

 

Strasbourg (the main reward for the NY Event)

 

Hizen (Dockyard)

@Manacetamol please post image if you're online :Smile_great:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,673
[-CAT-]
Member
3,409 posts
13,592 battles
3 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

@S0und_Theif @S4pp3R 

Recently there was a stream from the official twitch. 

Marco Polo IX (Which is armory. I'm guessing its bye bye Thunderer)

Wat iz dis ship?

It is italian, but what is it?

:cap_hmm:

 

3 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

Strasbourg (the main reward for the NY Event)

:fish_book:

 

3 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

Hizen (Dockyard)

Not another dockyard event. :Smile_facepalm:

Once or twice a year is fine. But 4 in a year? Hesus Kristo have mercy on our body, sanity, and soul.

 

And no. We do not consider this as an apology for Dockyard 1.0 (Puert Rico), nor what Lesta CEO said towards the playerbase / community during Dockyard 1.0 (Puerto Rico).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38
[NAU]
ST Coordinator
51 posts
6,537 battles
38 minutes ago, mademoisail said:

No one is going to mention the OTHER announcement from stream?? 🧛‍♀️

The Majority of the Aussies are probably still asleep/just starting to wake up.

So I will get things started.

VAMPIRE II, I for one look forward to playing our new creeping smoke lord and saviour.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Administrator, WG Staff
298 posts
26 minutes ago, Blackaddicus said:

The Majority of the Aussies are probably still asleep/just starting to wake up.

So I will get things started.

VAMPIRE II, I for one look forward to playing our new creeping smoke lord and saviour.

Mornin 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,404
[151ST]
Member
3,552 posts
11,945 battles
44 minutes ago, mademoisail said:

Mornin 🙂

Yes it is...

Oh god she's a morning person...

(Jokes aside, morning! I also happen to be a morning person but can never miss a chance to be 'grumpy' or 'evil' SappeR) 😉

 

At least it's Friday, and thankfully for me a half day (we work longer Mon-Thurs as a trade).

 

Was my hot-take on Vampire II...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,621
[CLAY]
Member
3,225 posts
14,185 battles
4 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

Yes it is...

Oh god she's a morning person...

(Jokes aside, morning! I also happen to be a morning person but can never miss a chance to be 'grumpy' or 'evil' SappeR) 😉

 

At least it's Friday, and thankfully for me a half day (we work longer Mon-Thurs as a trade).

 

Was my hot-take on Vampire II...

I just woke up half an hour ago. I am NOT a morning person.

It's Friday for me, but I'm a Victorian. Our Premier decided a few years back that the Friday before the AFL Grand Final should be a public holiday.

This is in addition to the sporting holiday of the Melbourne Cup we have in November...

Many people think that having a Public holiday for a sporting event is stupid.

Especially his year, since the Grand Final isn't even IN Victoria, thanks to Covid.

For me however, a day off is a day off, and work has been slow lately.

So I will happily spend the day sleeping and playing games.

Vampire II... YES YES YES!

I will get this ship (assuming she is isn't Research points or Steel, there will be hell to pay if she is locked in that casket...).

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
823
[LBAS]
Member
3,379 posts
15,845 battles
7 hours ago, mademoisail said:

No one is going to mention the OTHER announcement from stream?? 🧛‍♀️

Feng Yang and Yahagi reward? 

 

Also 22 directives seems not easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,404
[151ST]
Member
3,552 posts
11,945 battles

I want Marco, Feng, Yahagi, Hizen, ALL the RM BBs and of course most of all... Vampire II...

All my currencies just became a matter of priority, WE MUST STOCKPILE SUPPLIES FOR THE WAR EFFORT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,673
[-CAT-]
Member
3,409 posts
13,592 battles
1 hour ago, IJN_Katori said:

Feng Yang and Yahagi reward? 

 

Also 22 directives seems not easy.

I can still remember and feel Puerto Rico.

And what Lesta CEO said towards the playerbase / community.

 

1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

I want Marco, Feng, Yahagi, Hizen, ALL the RM BBs and of course most of all... Vampire II...

All my currencies just became a matter of priority, WE MUST STOCKPILE SUPPLIES FOR THE WAR EFFORT!

It's kind of Kantai Collection before the next event.

Stockpile supplies.

 

2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

I just woke up half an hour ago. I am NOT a morning person.

It's Friday for me, but I'm a Victorian. Our Premier decided a few years back that the Friday before the AFL Grand Final should be a public holiday.

This is in addition to the sporting holiday of the Melbourne Cup we have in November...

Many people think that having a Public holiday for a sporting event is stupid.

Especially his year, since the Grand Final isn't even IN Victoria, thanks to Covid.

For me however, a day off is a day off, and work has been slow lately.

So I will happily spend the day sleeping and playing games.

It's not unusual for some government to declare a special holiday for major sporting event or something in SEA.

 

That said, any holiday is either a rest day (sleep) or overtime pay or double pay (depending on holiday). :Smile_smile:

At least from my perspective.

 

2 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Vampire II... YES YES YES!

I will get this ship (assuming she is isn't Research points or Steel, there will be hell to pay if she is locked in that casket...).

Not to NTC.

No to RB.

:Smile_izmena:

That wreched thing must DIE!

1231579674_akudie!.thumb.jpg.720dc3de8b18d1ad2de1e7b750877d05.jpg

 

 

Ok, now that I am calm again, I do hope that they will have other steel combat mission and / or steel campaign for christmas.

Apart from snowflake.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
215
[LGND]
Member
569 posts
13,709 battles

>New Year

>Dockyard

 aight imma preparing troches if you guys want Riot 2.0 :Smile_trollface:

Torchs.jpg

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,341
[TLS]
Member
4,849 posts
21,287 battles
7 minutes ago, Gesterbein said:

>New Year

>Dockyard

 aight imma preparing troches if you guys want Riot 2.0 :Smile_trollface:

Torchs.jpg

Do you have incendiary phosphorus runs available? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×