Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S0und_Theif

ST 0.9.10, changes to test ships (Italian BB and Mysore)

8 comments in this topic

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,592 battles

Changes to Italian battleships and Mysore

We adjusted the parameters of the following ships based on testing results.

Commonwealth cruiser Mysore, Tier VI:

• Added the Repair Party consumable;
  • Changed AP shells parameters:
    • Maximum damage increased from 3,100 to 3,300;
    • Initial velocity increased from 841 to 970 m/s;
    • Increased armor penetration.
  • Main battery reload time increased from 7.5 to 9.5 s.

Andrea Doria, Francesco Caracciolo, Vittorio Veneto, Cristoforo Colombo, Tiers VI - VIII, X:

• Accuracy of secondary caliber guns lowered to the standard values.

Italian battleships' secondary guns had a rather small caliber and high accuracy. Such a combination of parameters lead to frequent hits on the same part of the ship without penetration and with a low number of fires.
Changes to their accuracy will allow them to hit different parts of ships at close range and cause more fires.

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.

Link:

https://blog.worldofwarships.com/blog/91

:fish_book:

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

[CLAY]
3,231 posts
14,200 battles

Not interested unless they've added HE to Mysore.

If most Commonwealth ships are going to copy UK, may as well make ammunition different.

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,591 battles

What is this shit? Becoming Shotgun now on Secondaries while using fire breath shells????

I rather let it become a Battle Rifle over Shotgun Secondaries.

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,592 battles
24 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

If most Commonwealth ships are going to copy UK, may as well make ammunition different.

Hear! Hear!

If WG wants Mysore to be more British then WG should just copy paste her and sell her as HMS Nigeria (ship's original name before being sold to India).

I do not like Mysore being more British. Should be more CWoN-ish.

Edited by S0und_Theif

[LBAS]
3,379 posts
15,848 battles
3 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

What is this shit? Becoming Shotgun now on Secondaries while using fire breath shells????

I rather let it become a Battle Rifle over Shotgun Secondaries.

In short, they made the Secondary shells more Spicier than American secondaries, basically Spicy Pesto or Sharp Flaming Macaroni shells

Seems like They dont like Italians underpowered but can still kill Kremlin on a stick.

Edited by IJN_Katori

[151ST]
3,556 posts
11,951 battles
6 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Haha, thanks mate, I would see it eventually, I am asleep when they release these things.

6 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Yeah agreed although give it time, the fact that they're already changing Mysore's parameters is a good sign.

I should also note that 9.5s reload with improved alpha is almost exactly the sort of reload I had pencilled in for that tier.

Also it's Commonwealth, true believers will pick her up anyways 😉

(just teasing mate)

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,794 posts
16,860 battles
6 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Andrea Doria, Francesco Caracciolo, Vittorio Veneto, Cristoforo Colombo, Tiers VI - VIII, X:

• Accuracy of secondary caliber guns lowered to the standard values.

Italian battleships' secondary guns had a rather small caliber and high accuracy. Such a combination of parameters lead to frequent hits on the same part of the ship without penetration and with a low number of fires.
Changes to their accuracy will allow them to hit different parts of ships at close range and cause more fires.

This is the dumbest thing I have seen in recent days.

Unless they have a super ridiculous innate accuracy to begin with, secondaries are not accurate enough to consistently hit the same segment of a ship. They will either hit or miss the ship completely, forget about hitting the same segment consistently.

Edited by Thyaliad

Sign in to follow this