Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Le_Hamel

Bismarck Build Options

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
3 posts
1,669 battles

I have a Bismarck  - apparently there are 3 build option - AA, Secondary and Primary  - I am not even sure what option I selected, cant remember being asked to select an option  - can you change the build option  - how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,149 posts
23,888 battles
16 minutes ago, Le_Hamel said:

I have a Bismarck  - apparently there are 3 build option - AA, Secondary and Primary  - I am not even sure what option I selected, cant remember being asked to select an option  - can you change the build option  - how?

A build is what captain skills you select and what modules you put on your ship.

Different people will have different opinons on what you should do.

A full secondary build is easy mode for coop.

PvP has it's own demands and you should maybe do a normal BB survival build.

Different people will have different opinions.

Here is an almost finished secondary build - ie easy mode for PvE.

1171591380_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_10.22-22_10_34_32.thumb.png.e3fef10cfa0279944c41a34d7c275bf5.png

1488025633_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_10.22-22_10_01_82.thumb.png.f9b1390385123453ef8745303393e748.png

1217067059_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_10.22-22_11_38_84.thumb.png.a37d9cf3a80f4dcf9f6295a34e10e084.png

Edited by Max_Battle
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
138
[IJN]
Member
312 posts
5,152 battles
9 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

 

1488025633_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_10.22-22_10_01_82.thumb.png.f9b1390385123453ef8745303393e748.png

1217067059_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_10.22-22_11_38_84.thumb.png.a37d9cf3a80f4dcf9f6295a34e10e084.png

@Le_Hamel, Although you can choose how you want to build your Bismarck, I'll just say it upfront.

If you want to fun in your Bismarck, go for secondary build.

Also max, here's a slightly more built up captain.

image.thumb.png.e6e11d77c854313b7596e2f74f38ab55.png

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
3 posts
1,669 battles

thanks, so build options are just the way you configure skills and equipment - thanks for clarifying and specially for going to the trouble with the screen shots. I think to be a brawler you need to be a pretty good player. And I mostly end up alone and dead. for now, at my level of skill, the main guns pay the bills. I really appreciate the advice thnx.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
3 posts
1,669 battles

I just notice in the screen shot that you dont need to incrementally build a skill vertical??? doh!  that will help a lot

 

 

Edited by Le_Hamel
it was a dumb comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,521
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,149 posts
23,888 battles
5 hours ago, Le_Hamel said:

thanks, so build options are just the way you configure skills and equipment - thanks for clarifying and specially for going to the trouble with the screen shots. I think to be a brawler you need to be a pretty good player. And I mostly end up alone and dead. for now, at my level of skill, the main guns pay the bills. I really appreciate the advice thnx.

There are many places to get information about ship builds, what ships are good at certain roles and so forth.

This forum, any number of community contributors, Twitch channels or You Tube videos.

There's also a discord we have that you are welcome to join.

It's not a clan, just a group of players. We started out as just organising Operation groups but we chat a lot about ships too.

Click here if you want to join https://discord.gg/n4HbGUQ

Usually people online who can answer your questions pretty quickly. 

All are welcome. (Taipan is the admin, if you join he will ask you for your IGN and set it to that for the channel).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,226
Member
5,678 posts
9,489 battles

Main gun build for Bismarck is hardly an option because the Upgrades needed to improve her main guns the most are in Upgrade Slot 6, which normal T8 ships do not have access to. One Upgrade reduces reload time and the other increases main gun range. There is technically no Captain skill that improves directly how the main guns perform, unless you want more HE pen power (on a German BB for main guns? Why?). So you can increase her main gun accuracy and turret traverse speed but those things are small compare to rate of fire or main gun range.

So I guess for Bismarck I would go for a survivability + secondary or just survivability build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×