You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Submarine Testing

14 comments in this topic

163 posts
4,555 battles

Real nice WG, I can't even connect to the server to download the test server in advance

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,892 posts
8,769 battles
7 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

but only qualify player who can test this

Anyone who downloads the client and logs in during the peak times can test

3 posts
4,918 battles

I can't download the client, even after resetting my computer many times, the tst download link is not even showing up for download! Can anyone help me with this?

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,892 posts
8,769 battles
31 minutes ago, PsyChiki said:

image.thumb.png.9163ff2c769a95a262b23f9adff6af64.png

why can't i log in ?? problem with the server? or I need an account to log into this submarine server ??

Were you logging in at the correct times?

Starts: 2020/10/22 @ 22:00 (UTC+8) / your local time: 2020/10/23 @ 01:00

Ends: 2020/10/28 @ 04:00 (UTC+8) / your local time: 2020/10/28 @ 07:00

Prime Times: 13:00 to 20:00 UTC and 01:00 to 04:00 UTC

4 posts

Has anyone else had a seemingly random problem where they cant fire torpedoes? tubes green, looking straight ahead, but wont fire. yet everything else works???

[91P]
14 posts
5,816 battles

Since yesterday the PING feature in the sub test almost does not work . I am even missing BB's crossing my bow at all ranges .

[91P]
14 posts
5,816 battles

Yes since yesterday I am having multiple issues playing subs . PING does not work . My maneuvering controls stop functioning and when I view an enemy sub underwater quite often the subs depth does not show so if I fire on the sub I am almost wasting my torps added to that the no PING effect .

[91P]
14 posts
5,816 battles

Playing daily but changes from game to game since yesterday are rather bizarre . Minimap is useless when underwater . Ping works and then does not work . At maximum depth sometimes I am visible and sometimes I am not ...no pattern to the changes . Bit the lack of distance view when underwater on the mini map is devastating as I am basically blind and suddenly finds enemy vessels all around me ....instant sub massacre . I wonder if there will be another extension past today ? I love the subs and hope they make them permanent in the games soon !

[91P]
14 posts
5,816 battles

I just played a sub game where 4 DD's and 3 BB's just appeared out of nowhere right on top of me ....never showed on the minimap except 1 DD . I was also torped in 2 other games by invisible enemies . A sub torped me out of nowhere and it never showed on the map followed by a BB depth charging me though the mini map showed the nearest BB to be 8 km away >>>>WTF !!!

[91P]
14 posts
5,816 battles

Just killed again by a BB shooting me with depth charges from 3k away and I was deep .....what is that about ?