You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Well_DoneX3

Improvements for Naval Battle

4 comments in this topic

[KNCOL]
210 posts
5,839 battles

Greetings, developers of World of Warships. Here are my suggestions for Naval Battle improvements. 

1. Enabled by default

The Naval Battle attempts should be enabled by default every week for all clan members! Some of my clan members are boomers and kids that they always forget to turn on the attempt every week. It is really tiring having to remind them every week to do so!

2. Increase the number of attempts

The number of Naval Battle attempts per member should be adjusted according to the number of members in the clan. The more members a clan has, the more attempts a clan member can do.  I suggest using the following table for the example.

Number of clan members Number of attempts per member
1-30 10
31-35 15
36-40 20
41-45 25
46-50 30

3. Inclusion of Scenarios for the attempts

Scenario mode should be included for Naval Battle attempts too. This is because it is easier to reach the  required damage/base exp/number of ribbons in them rather than Coop & PVP. In addition, more people tend to play Scenario due to massive number of illegal bots in PVP modes during weekends.

Those are all my suggestion for this time. Hopefully they will be considered and implemented soon. 

• Cool 2

[-MK-]
8 posts
10,458 battles
6 minutes ago, Pepega_MY said:

1. Enabled by default

The Naval Battle attempts should be enabled by default every week for all clan members! Some of my clan members are boomers and kids that they always forget to turn on the attempt every week. It is really tiring having to remind them every week to do so!

I agree with this. I would also suggest of adding an easier way of enabling or disabling naval battles in port so that you don't have to load the clan tab every time you toggle it. (PS. The reason why I want to disable my naval battles from time to time, in case you're asking, is so that I can play the ships that I'm not too comfortable of playing without wasting my attempts)

9 minutes ago, Pepega_MY said:

2. Increase the number of attempts

The number of Naval Battle attempts per member should be adjusted according to the number of members in the clan. The more members a clan has, the more attempts a clan member can do.  I suggest using the following table for the example.

Number of clan members Number of attempts per member
1-30 10
31-35 15
36-40 20
 41-45 25
46-50 30

I think this might give too much advantage on clans that has more members cuz not only they already have more attempts with more members but now its going to be even more amplified. 

11 minutes ago, Pepega_MY said:

Inclusion of Scenarios for the attempts

Scenario mode should be included for Naval Battle attempts too. This is because it is easier to reach the  required damage/base exp/number of ribbons in them rather than Coop & PVP. In addition, more people tend to play Scenario due to massive number of illegal bots in PVP modes during weekends.

I think this will make it too easy to get to the criteria. Maybe there could be separate criteria for that mode instead. 

• Cool 1

[KNCOL]
210 posts
5,839 battles
2 minutes ago, Kazuto09 said:

I think this might give too much advantage on clans that has more members cuz not only they already have more attempts with more members but now its going to be even more amplified. 

Therefore, two clans with roughly the same number of members should be matched up. It's really unfair if a clan with merely 13 members are up against a clan of 47 members, enabling the latter to win easily. 

[-MK-]
8 posts
10,458 battles
Just now, Pepega_MY said:

Therefore, two clans with roughly the same number of members should be matched up. It's really unfair if a clan with merely 13 members are up against a clan of 47 members, enabling the latter to win easily. 

That's true

• Cool 1