You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AdverseYaw

Screenshots from 0.3.1 PT test2

9 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
50 posts
1,342 battles

Where is Taihou?

IMO WG is trying to balancing those two CV, so they are temporarily deleted from the pt server..? :B

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Where is Taihou?

Taihou is planned for Tier 9 but yea, seems they put it on hold. along with.... Hakuryuu?? What is the name of tier 10 CV? :/

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Wait, questions.

For example, I already have tier 6 Aoba now, and this is still on 0.3.0 patch. When the update 0.3.1 is release, there are Furutaka will be tier 5 ships right?

My question is, did Furutaka will be instantly unlocked (researched) when the patch is release? Along with Bogue too

Edited by GS_Vrea

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

Where is Taihou?

Temporarily removed for balancing, along with Hakuryu.

Wait, questions.

For example, I already have tier 6 Aoba now, and this is still on 0.3.0 patch. When the update 0.3.1 is release, there are Furutaka will be tier 5 ships right?

My question is, did Furutaka will be instantly unlocked (researched) when the patch is release? Along with Bogue too

Nope, they'll remain not unlocked, you have to grind Kuma for the exp to unlock it.

However, if you have an Aoba, she'll stay there in dock, nothing related to Furutaka.

Well, is there anything new this test? are there any change log?

EDIT: I've just noticed, IJN CV don't get any bonus plane count upgrading their hull...:sceptic:

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Nope, they'll remain not unlocked, you have to grind Kuma for the exp to unlock it.

However, if you have an Aoba, she'll stay there in dock, nothing related to Furutaka.

What? Seriouslly?!

Oh gawd, i don't want to grind with those ship again. Mine is suck as always :(

bZdG2UT.jpg

Edited by GS_Vrea

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Think of it as another opportunity to hone your skills in the class before we start again for OBT :P

That feeling when you must grinding again from tier 1 in OBT

EDIT: WHY WG? WHY?!!!!

b81.gif

Edited by GS_Vrea