You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gesterbein

British T9 Super Cruiser when ?

23 comments in this topic

[LGND]
569 posts
13,714 battles

when they will release our superior british Tog boat ? :Smile_trollface:
since they will release USN Moving Island Tech Tree, i hope they will release British TOG Boat with Thunderer Gun.... :Smile_trollface:
with British Gimmick this boat will very Popular... :Smile_medal:

Tog-Boat.jpg

• Funny 1

5,702 posts
9,513 battles

> Implying that the Goliath isn't already a super CR

Spoiler

I know the RN had proposals for triple 305 turrets and ship designs for those guns but 3x4 234 because reasons.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/184058-hms-churchill-t9-super-cruiser-proposal/

Edited by Paladinum

[151ST]
3,564 posts
11,963 battles

Yeah I don't want one after the crud that is Goliath...

Drake is a really good ship if you know what you are doing but I would trade a lot for more agility with her, just not concealment.

[CLAY]
3,232 posts
14,205 battles

He’s got a point. We’ve got T9 ‘Special’ Supers for Japan, US, Russia, Germany, but none for UK or France or Italy yet (well, don’t have BBs for Italy yet, so...).

Yes, I suppose the argument can be made that the tech tree ships have big enough guns already.

When are WG going to go and start making more low tier boats of (in)famous ships? They’d have a better time knocking a little cash out of me often than a lot at once.

• Cool 1

[IJN]
312 posts
5,152 battles
34 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Thunderer is already a super duper cruiser. 

Funni.

5,702 posts
9,513 battles

The French had a proposal for a 3x4 305 "BC" that could be violated to become a super CR.

[SMOKE]
2,511 posts
18,035 battles

WG had offer good and some simply god OP Cruisers for almost all tiers and not to mention BB , CV , just when can we had good and God OP DD that perform on par ( no the current roster do not perform on par , when facing this overly aggressive anti DD mechanism and meta ). 

As far as Super Cruiser goes , well so long WG refuse to reclassify CB vs CA vs CL as 3 distant class , they are just artificially discriminating against those who play the Cruisers 

[SMOKE]
2,511 posts
18,035 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

He’s got a point. We’ve got T9 ‘Special’ Supers for Japan, US, Russia, Germany, but none for UK or France or Italy yet (well, don’t have BBs for Italy yet, so...).

Yes, I suppose the argument can be made that the tech tree ships have big enough guns already.

When are WG going to go and start making more low tier boats of (in)famous ships? They’d have a better time knocking a little cash out of me often than a lot at once.

Dreadnought & V.  Units just show how WG had really screw the low to mid tier , not to mention the like of Shinonome with the grand total AA rating of 1 when the boat are expected to be MM into 2 CV games almost always. 

Or we can talk Krispy Kreme or ... Genoa ... or ...

[BONED]
790 posts
9,757 battles

3 TOGs welded together......

Remember a CW defensive strat on Mountain Pass which involved parking a couple of Togs sideways across the 2 entrances and watching the enemy flail about unable to move them.

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,018 posts
13,735 battles

Monarch could be converted as one. Just buff the reload further to 22 s & bump her to T9.

Even her HP pool is actually close to Siegfried, although ironically fewer.

Here are the problems with Monarch as a BB:

• Despite having slightly larger guns than Bismarck, Tirpitz, and Richelieu; those guns doesn't pack the punch equivalent to BBs.
  • Bad at starting fires. So bad that even Richelieu is actually better at HE spamming, both on paper & on practice.
  • Her sides are literally made of glass. I mean it's so fragile that 180mm AP shells can actually penetrate through & hit her citadel.

Yes 9 15 inch seem to be too much for a Supercruiser. But WG keeps breaking the rules. Kansas & Minnesota has broken the "16 inch rule" for T8 & 9, and Hizen will follow the suit. And of course if the H-44 becomes a thing, that would break the rule further.

Siegfried has secondaries, torps, and speed to compensate the low number of main guns. While the T9 Monarch would have superheal. How in the fudge both Edin & Albe get superheal, but Monarch doesn't?

[TF44]
207 posts
1,944 battles

I mean the RN doesn't have a premium cruiser available above tier 6 that I can see.

Outside of the London at tier 6 and Exeter at 5 what else is there? I know the Belfast is technically in the game at 7, but it's not like I can get one to train my growing British cruiser captains.

[IJN]
312 posts
5,152 battles
3 minutes ago, CarvinMarvin said:

I mean the RN doesn't have a premium cruiser available above tier 6 that I can see.

Outside of the London at tier 6 and Exeter at 5 what else is there? I know the Belfast is technically in the game at 7, but it's not like I can get one to train my growing British cruiser captains.

You have Chesire...

Please don't even try...

It's a Albermarle that has 2x3 234mm guns found on the higher tier British Cruisers instead of 3x3 203s.

What I'm saying is that it's BAD.

Trust me on this.

[TLS]
4,866 posts
21,287 battles

I have a suggestion for a T10 RN premium.

Take one minotaur. Replace the guns with 234mm. Leave everything the same. Voila! Super-cruiser-destroyer. Call her HMS Perforator. That would be so fun. 

• Funny 1

[TF44]
207 posts
1,944 battles
4 minutes ago, hurricaneflyer said:

You have Chesire...

Please don't even try...

It's a Albermarle that has 2x3 234mm guns found on the higher tier British Cruisers instead of 3x3 203s.

What I'm saying is that it's BAD.

Trust me on this.

I have to. It isn't in the premium shop, tech tree or armoury either. :cap_look:

[IJN]
312 posts
5,152 battles
2 minutes ago, CarvinMarvin said:

I have to. It isn't in the premium shop, tech tree or armoury either. :cap_look:

Ah, didn't realise that.

She was in the Premium shop like Poltava until a recent patch removed her unannounced.

She doesn't count as a 'rare' ship in the captains logbook so why was she pulled?

Err...

You'd have to ask WG on that one.

[SALT]
2,124 posts
10,571 battles

You are wrong.

BRitish SuperCruiser would be Hood Size ship with 20 Minotour Turret 🤣

I bet many of those shells would not even rendered, and you got hit by invisible bullet 🤣

Edited by humusz

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,591 battles

Renown and Repulse is a Battlecruiser.

Furious is a Battlecruiser ( Non CV )

Admiral is also a Hood.

RN We have hood as a Battlecruiser already.

5,702 posts
9,513 battles
6 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Call her HMS Perforator

It's a shame that out of all the RN warships there have been, there is no HMS "Penetrator" yet.

pepehands.png.f70e38115a87e730560e1751d749f0be.png

Edited by Paladinum

[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,591 battles
9 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

It's a shame that out of all the RN warships there have been, there is no HMS "Penetrator" yet.

Or HMS " Such Devastation " ?!

[TLS]
4,866 posts
21,287 battles
11 hours ago, Paladinum said:

That one will have a hardened prow to ram other ships.

[TLS]
4,866 posts
21,287 battles
12 hours ago, humusz said:

BRitish SuperCruiser would be Hood Size ship with 20 Minotour Turret 🤣

HMS Decimator.