loki_is_plotting

When Is the Deutschland class coming out?

22 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

The only mention ive heard of in terms of a "soon" German ship, is the Bismarck as a Premium ship. Was a while ago though, so things might change.

Either way, itll still be a while before we get the mighty Pocket Battleships, as they still need to balance out some things and get some features sorted out before they worry about making new tech trees.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

aren't the Russians next in the treeing slate then the RN and Germany?

although they'll probably pop out Bismarck to test the living crap out of it just like Warspite is at this moment.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

When is the Deutschland class of Panzerschiffe coming out?

Soon™. Definitely not never.

So yeah, WG planned next is Soviet, Royal Navy, unknown, unknown, etc. but never all together is one big patch update.

Edited by Mingfang47

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

My guess would be,

Voyenno-Morskoy Flot (Soviets. Hopefully we see some Black Sea fleet action lol)

Royal Navy,

Kriegsmarine (German Navy)

Regia Marina (Italian Navy)

Then some lesser equipped navy like the French or Australians <--- (not very likely in the first place anyway)

Edited by Cyanide7662

Super Tester
1,677 posts

My guess would be,

Voyenno-Morskoy Flot (Soviets. Hopefully we see some Black Sea fleet action lol)

Royal Navy,

Kriegsmarine (German Navy)

Regia Marina (Italian Navy)

Then some lesser equipped navy like the French or Australians <--- (not very likely in the first place anyway)

iirc the French had some ships and paper ones. I'm actually waiting for the Fantasque which was impressively fast (I think she reached 41 kts) and the Alsace battleship.

As for the ANZ guys, its more likely that their ships are probably gonna be assimilated to the RN unless you ANZ gais had paper ships for WG to archive raid.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Thats what i think as well, but nope, nope, EEEEEEVERYONE else from Aus and NZ that ive talked about it with, have INSISTED we would get our own tech tree..... lol

We had SOME ships, not a whole tech tree worth. Seems they dont seem to understand that, even though we got screwed by, and left to fend for ourselves by the English (at least the Americans helped in some part), we were still a part of the Commonwealth through out the war. So yes, we would be assimilated lol

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Thats what i think as well, but nope, nope, EEEEEEVERYONE else from Aus and NZ that ive talked about it with, have INSISTED we would get our own tech tree..... lol

We had SOME ships, not a whole tech tree worth. Seems they dont seem to understand that, even though we got screwed by, and left to fend for ourselves by the English (at least the Americans helped in some part), we were still a part of the Commonwealth through out the war. So yes, we would be assimilated lol

but weren't some of the ANZ ships from the UK? one destroyer I remember was the Vampire that was a V destroyer from the UK since I think most of the RAN and RNZN were sub spammers which was gloriously epic in controlling the APAC.

although I think the RUdevs at St. Petersburg would welcome the idea if y'all ANZA guys would have a tree to fill up although I gotta ask did you all have cap ships?

inb4 someone archive raids the Oceania archives for ships, be them paper or real.

Edited by EvyL

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

I just checked, since our navies dont interest me at all lol

All we had were a bunch of Corvettes/Minesweepers, Destroyers, and Light Cruisers. So if we were ver to be represented in game, we would be in part of the Royal Navies Low tier light Crusiers and the destroyer lines.

We had no carriers, and no battleships. Also, we didnt actually have that many Subs, most of the subs we used were still controlled by the Americans, and we were just crewman basically. 

Alpha Tester
71 posts
502 battles

I just checked, since our navies dont interest me at all lol

All we had were a bunch of Corvettes/Minesweepers, Destroyers, and Light Cruisers. So if we were ver to be represented in game, we would be in part of the Royal Navies Low tier light Crusiers and the destroyer lines.

We had no carriers, and no battleships. Also, we didnt actually have that many Subs, most of the subs we used were still controlled by the Americans, and we were just crewman basically. 

Not this little black duck. Dominion vessels will fit within the RN. Btw KM=RM=MN for the most part. All three have strong vessels throughout the trees but also a number of holes, particularly in the CV area. Of course all of them are much more worthy than the Soviets.

DanJar

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

I know our ships would only fit in the Royal Navy.... thats what i was saying in the above posts......

Alpha Tester
71 posts
502 battles

I know our ships would only fit in the Royal Navy.... thats what i was saying in the above posts......

lol, I actually meant to quote your previous post, #8. Btw we did have the battlecruiser HMAS Australia during the First World War period until she was scrapped after the Washington Naval Treaty. Then there is the third Sydney and Vengeance that were straight deck Majestic CV's. But despite these the fleet is still far to sparse for a separate line.

DanJar

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Ah, lol that wouldve helped. I knew we had HMAS Australia, except, i personally dont count Battlecruisers in with battleships :P If im referring to Kongo for example, ill say battlecruiser instead, but thats just how i think about things lol

Also, Vengeance wasnt technically ours, since she was loaned in waiting for Melbourne to be commissioned. Either way though, they entered far too late in the war they were almost of no use.

Allrighty, i stand corrected then :)

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Ah, lol that wouldve helped. I knew we had HMAS Australia, except, i personally dont count Battlecruisers in with battleships :P If im referring to Kongo for example, ill say battlecruiser instead, but thats just how i think about things lol

Also, Vengeance wasnt technically ours, since she was loaned in waiting for Melbourne to be commissioned. Either way though, they entered far too late in the war they were almost of no use.

Allrighty, i stand corrected then :)

as much as it is, you hafta count battlecruisers with battleships in here.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

as much as it is, you hafta count battlecruisers with battleships in here.

Both navy field and this game include BC is as formidable as BB

Super Tester
1,677 posts

Both navy field and this game include BC is as formidable as BB

did post the differences between the two in the history section and thankfully some people were kind enough to add info.

the only confirmed battlecruiser here is Amagi at the moment although thats not stopping me from hoping the Lexington and Alaska are one of the reward ships (Alaska Beta plis plis PLIIIIIS she's gud@tier5)

Edited by EvyL

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Im pretty damn sure the Kongo is also a battlecruiser? British built as such, and long since been considered to be one as well?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Im pretty damn sure the Kongo is also a battlecruiser? British built as such, and long since been considered to be one as well?

Kongou WAS a battlecruiser Before all four underwent a massive second reconstruction in the late 1930s which increase their Armour and speed

Super Tester
1,677 posts

well her refit reclassed her as a fast battleship and so far the Germans are the only ones that got away with their ships being battlecruiser sans battleship types just like the Gneisau and Scharnhorst.

Beta Tester
8 posts
363 battles

lol, I actually meant to quote your previous post, #8. Btw we did have the battlecruiser HMAS Australia during the First World War period until she was scrapped after the Washington Naval Treaty. Then there is the third Sydney and Vengeance that were straight deck Majestic CV's. But despite these the fleet is still far to sparse for a separate line.

DanJar

Australia wasn't scrapped.  She was scuttled off the Heads of Sydney Harbour/Port Jackson.  'Twas a big event at the time.