Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WorIdofWarsheeps

ST 0.9.10, ARPEGGIO OF BLUE STEEL AND BLACK FRIDAY (JEAN BART's COME BACK)

97 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

766
[KOREA]
Moderator, Beta Tester, Community Contributor
942 posts
8,683 battles

New content dedicated to Arpeggio of Blue Steel and Black Friday has been added to the game.

 

The partnership with Arpeggio of Blue Steel was one of the first for World of Warships. We're happy to announce that ARP Maya (analogue of Atago), ARP Yamato, a permanent camouflage for Musashi, and three new commanders will be added to the game as part of a new collaboration. 

phpaodHmJ

phpkCpgbg

phpBbIJnd

phpocJONM

Please, note: if necessary, balance changes may be applied to ARP Yamato.

Details about this partnership will be published at a later date.

As is traditional, Black Friday will take place in late November.

Four ships dedicated to this event have been added to the game: Jean Bart B, Atlanta B, Cossack B, and Kaga B. The ships are completely identical to their originals in everything that relates to gameplay and economics. They differ only in the color scheme of their permanent camouflage.

phpPcJPDn

phpiDOPcD

phphFaANB

phpmggoPd

Additionally, 4 thematic commanders, 4 patches, and 4 flags, as well as two types of containers will be added.

phpaNLciI

phpfEdamn

phpKHfPKC

Details of the Black Friday event will be published at a later date.

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,666
[-CAT-]
Member
3,392 posts
13,561 battles
22 hours ago, Work_ln_Progress said:

phpaodHmJ

 

Carnival Dayo! :Smile_smile:

But, I am angered and disappointed that it is copy paste. Again. (Remeber AL Littorio, Copy paste Rroma) :Smile-angry:

Maya only has 4 x 2 203 mm guns while having better AA compared to her sisters. This is not Maya. :Smile_izmena: How dare you to do this to her!

1025243612_maya43.thumb.jpg.a72f1f357065097883981e47caf4b770.jpg

 

 

22 hours ago, Work_ln_Progress said:

phpPcJPDn

 

phpfEdamn

phpKHfPKC

 

:fish_book:

Are we able to get Black Alaska?

Or can we get black ship and standard premium ship like 2019 Black Friday?

Scrap the info above regarding "black" ships.

I recieved the wrong information.

Edited by S0und_Theif
Edit info about black ships
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,223
Member
5,677 posts
9,489 battles
18 minutes ago, Work_ln_Progress said:

ARP TAKAO's clone!

phpaodHmJ

What a laughable thing to do.

Copy-pasting Takao.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
821
[LBAS]
Member
3,377 posts
15,835 battles
24 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

What a laughable thing to do.

Copy-pasting Takao.

Then don't buy it, Antis like you should zip it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,666
[-CAT-]
Member
3,392 posts
13,561 battles
12 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

Then don't buy it, Antis like you should zip it.

I don't think he / she is anti.

I think he / she wants the '43 version of Maya.

Just like in the manga and anime, where maya is 4 x 2.

2112370624_arpeggioofbluesteelc43002003.thumb.jpg.09c01ee785a860722d154c532142a128.jpg

Not only ARP Maya but also standard ship IJN Maya.

 

Only Maya has 4 x 2 refit, while the other 3 sisters did not get the same refit. :fish_book:

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
829
[SMOKE]
Member
2,487 posts
18,013 battles
14 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

 

Only Maya has 4 x 2 refit, while the other 3 sisters did not get the same refit. :fish_book:

 She did not just get one refit but incrementally re-enforced AA and Radar , and increased torpedo bulge protection and slightly up armored on some key area.

What the game need for an alternative Takao Class , Atago had serve us well and still do, so do ARP Takao but really the game should give us the modernized MAYA

They should give us I-401 when sub come to be.

Edited by Mechfori
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,223
Member
5,677 posts
9,489 battles
21 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

Then don't buy it, Antis like you should zip it.

If you say that people shouldn't be concerned about the products that a company offers, well... 

:Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,059
[LBAS]
Member
2,061 posts
3,738 battles

Can we have 4x2 ARP Maya but instead of repair party it got 12KM RADAR with USN duration.

 

And to compensated its pack of gun.... 15km torpedo with slow 3 min reload but fast speed of 86 knot

 

Hohoho

17 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

 She did not just get one refit but incrementally re-enforced AA and Radar , and increased torpedo bulge protection and slightly up armored on some key area.

What the game need for an alternative Takao Class , Atago had serve us well and still do, so do ARP Takao but really the game should give us the modernized MAYA

They should give us I-401 when sub come to be.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,587 posts
7,934 battles
1 hour ago, S0und_Theif said:

I don't think he / she is anti.

I think he / she wants the '43 version of Maya.

Just like in the manga and anime, where maya is 4 x 2.

2112370624_arpeggioofbluesteelc43002003.thumb.jpg.09c01ee785a860722d154c532142a128.jpg

Not only ARP Maya but also standard ship IJN Maya.

 

Only Maya has 4 x 2 refit, while the other 3 sisters did not get the same refit. :fish_book:

I have checked the original anime series and I am sure that Fog Maya has been depicted as IJN Maya's post-1943 modification status (Episodes 9&10).

Also I have learnt that WG has created "Maya 1944" for the mobile Blitz version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,666
[-CAT-]
Member
3,392 posts
13,561 battles
4 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Also I have learnt that WG has created "Maya 1944" for the mobile Blitz version.

Da Fudge!

WG was able to copy Ise's model from blitz but not Maya?!

1124303429_emergencymeeting.thumb.jpg.8c3c0e484afdbb583838ba41e6806a73.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,223
Member
5,677 posts
9,489 battles
29 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

WG was able to copy Ise's model from blitz but not Maya?!

Blitz is a mobile game, the ship's 3D model wouldn't be as detailed as a model in the PC/console version... I don't think "just copy" is enough. Also different developers.

 

This is the manga version of Maya, surprise surprise, it is Maya 1943, no C turret. Her color in the manga is orange, not pink in the anime/game.

Takao-class in the manga has 2 best girls, Takao (1st best girl) and Choukai (2nd best girl).

weeaboo intensifies

Spoiler

8c5e9631e348a3808df0b3e7a7883d68--manga-art-anime-art.jpg.640e6c3f7509684ec20d2c9b4a576e3b.jpg

 

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,666
[-CAT-]
Member
3,392 posts
13,561 battles
19 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

This is the manga version of Maya, surprise surprise, it is Maya 1943, no C turret. Her color in the manga is orange, not pink in the anime/game.

Takao-class in the manga has 2 best girls, Takao (1st best girl) and Choukai (2nd best girl).

 

Only 2 more captains missing to complete the Takao class.

1790604373_choukaiARP.png.a7f0b2ebd9361bc577af53e7633f4378.pngimage.png.2135a81a6e203ff912eba4a427de6eb5.png

 

 

21 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Blitz is a mobile game, the ship's 3D model wouldn't be as detailed as a model in the PC/console version... I don't think "just copy" is enough. Also different developers.

I can agree to this. But that didn't stop WG from copying Ise's model from blitz to PC and clean her model details to PC level. (To an acceptable extent.)

 

I think WG can do it (Copy paste model and clean up). But WG is just rushing things for the sake of "financial support", while doing a poorer and poorer job on both  the game and the ship's model.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[LYNMF]
Beta Tester
1,982 posts
6,591 battles

If Maya was free.

Like ARP Hiei , Haruna , Hyuga and Kongo and ARP Myoko, then im in.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,385
[MRI]
Member
3,786 posts
16,841 battles

So ARP Maya is just going to be a clone of Takao/Atago eh?

I hope this doesn't mean we can longer get Maya in her AA cruiser refit.

I notice ARP Yamato is a entirely new ship as opposed to being an alternate camo like the High School Fleet Yamato. So how are players going to obtain it? Coal? Maybe Free XP?

Or is WG going to straight up sell Tier 10 ships for doubloons/cash now? Then again Puerto Rico already set a precedent for Tier 10s being sold for cash, so eh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,289 posts
8,802 battles
7 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

I don't think he / she is anti.

No, I am Anti.

Antifoul Awl.

 

On topic, what happens if there is a fall-out with WoWs and ARP, like there was with Steven Seagull?

He was erased from history and speedily renamed John Doe.

WoWs would have to do a lot of quick dancing to reconfigure all these ships.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,456
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,431 battles
8 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

 

 

Maya from Aoki hagane and WoWs Blitz are 1943 version

and this ARP Maya is nothing more than a copy, a low effort, a poor quality product

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,456
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,431 battles
8 hours ago, IJN_Katori said:

Then don't buy it, Antis like you should zip it.

this is not about Anti-Fan

Its about if u do it then do it right, otherwise dont

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
242
[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
1,153 posts
7,964 battles
43 minutes ago, AntifoulAwl said:

No, I am Anti.

Antifoul Awl.

 

On topic, what happens if there is a fall-out with WoWs and ARP, like there was with Steven Seagull?

He was erased from history and speedily renamed John Doe.

WoWs would have to do a lot of quick dancing to reconfigure all these ships.

Wait....you lost your Steven Seagull? mine is still on my 'Mo' (back to the galley for you Seagull)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×