Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Drakon233

WG FKed up, again

22 comments in this topic

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,784 posts
28,571 battles

there's a bug where you can now take rental ships into randoms 

(looks at midway)

shot-20_10_05_13_05.47-0265.thumb.jpg.5a3c11ca343f25fed8187805b93fc8ab.jpgshot-20_10_05_13_05.53-0307.thumb.jpg.656f5d45106be097b32e4897177200c3.jpg
shot-20_10_05_13_05.43-0184.thumb.jpg.1935a64c057ed61acec3c8745819706d.jpg

It's Marianas turkey shoot time

Edited by Drakon233
  • Funny 5

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,751 posts
43,431 battles

t . . . o . . . o . . . m . . . a . . . n . . . y

personalised-absolute-vodka-shot-glass-s

[IJN]
312 posts
5,152 battles

Shhhh...  I want to continue experiencing what it's like on the dark side...

[TLS]
4,858 posts
21,287 battles

Excuse me while I enjoy my schadenfreude of "I told you so" and "I so expected this". I think I am right to say there is no QC/QA prior to patch release.

[TF44]
529 posts
22,479 battles

nah. it's just your typical agile development methodology. push it out the door first, fix it later. plenty of free testers reporting. is it more expensive? probably. but no one is gonna rat themselves out by coming up with a cost comparison spreadsheet for each incident.

[151ST]
3,556 posts
11,951 battles

Yeah seen this a lot today, potatoes in Midways ruining tier 10s...

Thankfully one of my new guys was on and like 'I have a Konig now, can we do tier 5'.

Fun times were had, albeit with many team collapses 😢

[ODIN]
76 posts
5,526 battles

they just remove [MIDWAY] from port now

• Cool 1

Administrator, WG Staff
298 posts

Yea, I see that some of you guys have already noticed this, but there was an issue with the Midway being available in game modes other than Clan Battles. To fix this issue, we’ve canceled the combat mission to obtain rental Midway and removed the ship from the owner’s accounts. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you guys for bringing this up on the forums and for tagging me. 

• Cool 3

[LBAS]
3,379 posts
15,851 battles
4 minutes ago, mademoisail said:

Yea, I see that some of you guys have already noticed this, but there was an issue with the Midway being available in game modes other than Clan Battles. To fix this issue, we’ve canceled the combat mission to obtain rental Midway and removed the ship from the owner’s accounts. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you guys for bringing this up on the forums and for tagging me. 

i was the one who mentioned you because Alot of Human errors and bugs were been detected as this patch today.

Administrator, WG Staff
298 posts
28 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

i was the one who mentioned you because Alot of Human errors and bugs were been detected as this patch today.

And feel free to in the future whenever you need something or notice something wrong in-game. I will do my best to keep everyone up-to-date! 

• Cool 4

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,784 posts
28,571 battles
6 minutes ago, mademoisail said:

And feel free to in the future whenever you need something or notice something wrong in-game. I will do my best to keep everyone up-to-date! 

thanks for your efforts 

587936610184855562.png?v=1

also please check your PM

• Cool 2

[151ST]
3,556 posts
11,951 battles
3 hours ago, Drakon233 said:

thanks for your efforts 

587936610184855562.png?v=1

also please check your PM

@mademoisail I don't think we've ever seen Drakon this nice to anyone... So you must've made an impression.

Also I'm now scared... You ok there Drakon? Not getting any manic or homicidal impulses? :Smile_ohmy:

In all seriousness thanks for the update sail and I'm still on the fence about whether I like this new Drakon :cap_hmm:

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Funny 2

[4RSE]
403 posts
10,856 battles

Talking about bugs - last night a group of us were doing Operation Narai. The AI bugged out big time the last time we did it. 

The repair ship and two of the other troop ships reversed. The repair ship went to the back corner and stayed there, the other two reversed to the border then slowly turned around and reversed into the middle of the map.

But the bugs didn't stop there. The red ships were all over the place. Only the first group behaved normally, all the rest just reversed back into the base. We still tried to kill them all, but it was an impossible task as the massed guns was overwhelming.

[CLAY]
3,231 posts
14,200 battles
1 hour ago, lunsmann said:

Talking about bugs - last night a group of us were doing Operation Narai. The AI bugged out big time the last time we did it. 

The repair ship and two of the other troop ships reversed. The repair ship went to the back corner and stayed there, the other two reversed to the border then slowly turned around and reversed into the middle of the map.

But the bugs didn't stop there. The red ships were all over the place. Only the first group behaved normally, all the rest just reversed back into the base. We still tried to kill them all, but it was an impossible task as the massed guns was overwhelming.

Yeah. That’s a problem. Better lower the rewards.:Smile_trollface:

[TLS]
4,858 posts
21,287 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Yeah. That’s a problem. Better lower the rewards.:Smile_trollface:

What bugs? Ships reversing? Not a bug. Good rewards and fun? Bug. Must nerf.

• Funny 2

[IJN]
312 posts
5,152 battles
8 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

I'm still on the fence about whether I like this new Drakon.

Wait, there is some 'old Drakon' that I have not heard about?

[TLS]
4,858 posts
21,287 battles
4 hours ago, hurricaneflyer said:

Wait, there is some 'old Drakon' that I have not heard about?

Drakonation! 

Sign in to follow this