Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ranknfile

new player in Asia server

6 comments in this topic

2 posts
112 battles

Is it me or all new players experience this(tier 1-4), everytime I went to a battle the the room is filled with bots and I can see 2-4 real players on average palying. playing with bot's vs real players made me decide to not  invest more time to this game beacause I am playing with bots.My option is to cahnge server Asia - NA or completely stop playing this game . I need your thoughts about this guys.

[-CAT-]
3,415 posts
13,601 battles
28 minutes ago, ranknfile said:

Is it me or all new players experience this(tier 1-4), everytime I went to a battle the the room is filled with bots and I can see 2-4 real players on average palying. playing with bot's vs real players made me decide to not  invest more time to this game beacause I am playing with bots.My option is to cahnge server Asia - NA or completely stop playing this game . I need your thoughts about this guys.

It is the game's design.

Once you have either played 200 games or reach tier 5, you will face a full roster of players per side.

That said, players rarely play tier 1 to tier 4, so even if you have played beyond 200 games or have reached tier 5, low tier games from tier 1 to tier 4 will still have some bots in the game.

But not as many as you are encountering  at the moment and it is limited to tier 1 to tier 4 games.

[TQL]
55 posts
3,895 battles

enjoy that bro

coz it easier to get things like "kraken unleashed" in bot games. such achievements will give u useful flags which are needed in future games.

[LBAS]
2,063 posts
3,738 battles

Being new player you will face againts bots BUT HAVE FULL XP. Also don't jump to T6 yet, those bot will be gone after you reach T6 or 200 battle.

Btw, player is usually play T8 and above. 

T6 and T7 player full of Co OP and operation

[151ST]
3,561 posts
11,951 battles
3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Being new player you will face againts bots BUT HAVE FULL XP. Also don't jump to T6 yet, those bot will be gone after you reach T6 or 200 battle.

Btw, player is usually play T8 and above. 

T6 and T7 player full of Co OP and operation

You'll still see bots in T1-5 games after 200 battles, even if you stack the queue with 20 players from 4 clans at T1, it'll still put 2 bots in on each side...

Trust me, we did it on Saturday night.

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this