You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kempf

WoWS background music - download

27 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
172 posts
58 battles

UPD: 0.3.1 BGM has been added.

Captains,

With the blessing from IronGuard, I repost here my submission to /r/WorldOfWarships/. BGM for everybody \o/

As long as its posted on the forums it should be fine. if its used for video creations without permission it will be a breach of the EULA.

I extracted the client sound files and got the background music in .ogg format. It includes plenty of seagull sounds and all them cool music tracks.

Download: 

• 0.3.0: 461 MB .zip, mega.
  • 0.3.1: 508 MB .zip, mega.

No dings, explosions, or gun sounds. Those I did not upload, who would need them anyway? Although if you're one of those weirdos, do ask and I'll post 'em.

I also found some peculiar radio transmissions, sounds like a singleplayer mission of some sort. Ideas?

Download: 973KB .zip, mega.

It was also pointed out to me that there exists an (incomplete)

of the OST.
Edited by Kempf

Beta Tester
172 posts
58 battles

Nah, it ain't so bad. Also, the actual music was in the .pck file, it's even easier.

I'll try repacking them next with some new poi sounds, see how that goes.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Kempf.

dis music is manly tear inducing to be put in my phone UNTIL I HATE IT which is likely never.

Beta Tester
172 posts
58 battles

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Kempf.

dis music is manly tear inducing to be put in my phone UNTIL I HATE IT which is likely never.

You're welcome. Don't forget to delete those seagull sounds and short tracks, though.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Captains,

With the blessing from IronGuard, I repost here my submission to /r/WorldOfWarships/. BGM for everybody \o/

I extracted the client sound files and got the background music in .ogg format. It includes plenty of seagull sounds and all them cool music tracks.

Download: 461 MB .zip, mega.

No dings, explosions, or gun sounds. Those I did not upload, who would need them anyway? Although if you're one of those weirdos, do ask and I'll post 'em.

I also found some peculiar radio transmissions, sounds like a singleplayer mission of some sort. Ideas?

Download: 973KB .zip, mega.

It was also pointed out to me that there exists an (incomplete)

of the OST.

wow it's great

and another little question:

would you mind I repack and upload it to a group of WOWS fans?

have them collect it from here - you don't want to get Kempf into trouble after he went to the effort of unpacking for you?

Super Tester
209 posts

have them collect it from here - you don't want to get Kempf into trouble after he went to the effort of unpacking for you?

All right :honoring:

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I'm requesting for new port song!... so nice... have one?.. looking for it.. thanks :3.. is it include this new port song too?

Beta Tester
172 posts
58 battles

I'm requesting for new port song!... so nice... have one?.. looking for it.. thanks :3.. is it include this new port song too?

I'll extract 0.3.1 music tomorrow, wait out.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I'll extract 0.3.1 music tomorrow, wait out.

yay... :D.. like you... :'3... thx

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Those are the mission transmissions (the starting mission just added)

Beta Tester
9 posts
1,801 battles

I know this post is actually old. but new version of WoWs also comes with new music, and I've searching the whole playlist at Youtube, it's not there. Also I've searching at other places, up until now. So, please, if you can extract the latest BGM, I'll be reaaaaaly appreciate it. Thx before

Beta Tester
172 posts
58 battles

[...] So, please, if you can extract the latest BGM, I'll be reaaaaaly appreciate it. Thx before

Really sorry mate, I wish I could help you. I've neither the game nor the tools anymore. I did find the guide that got me started, so go forth and conquer~

Beta Tester
9 posts
1,801 battles

Really sorry mate, I wish I could help you. I've neither the game nor the tools anymore. I did find the guide that got me started, so go forth and conquer~

okay, thanks a lot, mate. the guide you gave me works smoothly and I got the music that I wanted

575 posts
5,354 battles

hi guys i just found this topic and i made it with my clip .. i think it's so cool music .. many thanks

Nice, very nice. The talking during that battle is from the actors in the Movie 'Crimson Tide' starring Gene Hackman and Densel Washington. A superb submarine movie!

11 posts
3,457 battles

Nice, very nice. The talking during that battle is from the actors in the Movie 'Crimson Tide' starring Gene Hackman and Densel Washington. A superb submarine movie!

Exactly . let's see my first old clip . from the actors ' Harrison Ford ' in ' K-19 ' ...  it's look not work for me but the russian sound is a good for russian'ship

11 posts
3,457 battles

this is Lethal Weapon :hiding: (dont boring ... nuke is comming  next clip  lol)

Last one :izmena:

Edited by Megatr0n

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

Many music are repetitions. So what about 5.2.0 patch? I have heard a new loading bgm it's great but I was unlucky defeated after playing.

When I hear it I know what will be happen next.