Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MarikaTachibana

Looking for kind hearted people to give me CBT Codes or at least ideas on how to get them...

25 comments in this topic

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Participate in the contests that has a CBT code as a prize, follow the WoWS Asia FB page, where such codes sometimes are given out, or go the easy route - purchase a preorder ship from the Gift shop. As a bonus, you get CBT access right away, so you can try it out now in CBT.

Beta Tester
22 posts

Participate in the contests that has a CBT code as a prize, follow the WoWS Asia FB page, where such codes sometimes are given out, or go the easy route - purchase a preorder ship from the Gift shop. As a bonus, you get CBT access right away, so you can try it out now in CBT.

Thank you very much Moderator-san !! I don't get why people here are mean @-@

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

haha they're not really that mean, they're just had enough of dealing with some doing simple repetition of simple threads.
Edited by Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

haha they're not really that mean, they're just had enough of dealing with some doing simple repetition of simple threads.

edit:

Too lazy to post it after all the countless threads about codes :v

like what he said herein this XD

Beta Tester
22 posts

I'm new to this forum thingy so I don't really know the past questions :/

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Facebook, Twitter and if the Asia Admin suddenly feel generous - the Portal may have some.

Some Game sites had some as well. RMB there's different server, though.

Beta Tester
22 posts

Facebook, Twitter and if the Asia Admin suddenly feel generous - the Portal may have some.

Some Game sites had some as well. RMB there's different server, though.

Thank you very much ! I've been looking for months now Since I don't have any idea other than the mine sweeping thingy this kinda help :3 Thanks a lot buddy !

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

*ppppst*

wanna buy some CBT code by giving WG moni on their premium shipsss???

* totally legit WG marketing guy*

You are not buying CBT codes. You can get a pre-order pack, which would give you a premium ship to start with, upon switch from CBT to OBT and in effect going live. But as an extra Bonus, WG management has decided that IF you purchase a pre-order package, you will also be able to use it during CBT - And get it reimbursed in full, upon the wipe between CBT and OBT/live - including all premium time and ingame premium currency that the pre-order pack contains. So in effect letting you use the pre-order pack twice. 

I see no reason to complain about that - Au contraire. I bought the three ship pre-order pack for that reason.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

or why don't you buy a pre-order ship? they insta-get CBT access and you get the ship when it kicks off OBT.

Beta Tester
22 posts

You are not buying CBT codes. You can get a pre-order pack, which would give you a premium ship to start with, upon switch from CBT to OBT and in effect going live. But as an extra Bonus, WG management has decided that IF you purchase a pre-order package, you will also be able to use it during CBT - And get it reimbursed in full, upon the wipe between CBT and OBT/live - including all premium time and ingame premium currency that the pre-order pack contains. So in effect letting you use the pre-order pack twice. 

I see no reason to complain about that - Au contraire. I bought the three ship pre-order pack for that reason.

Sadly I'm not that rich XD But thanks for the info.  

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Sadly I'm not that rich XD But thanks for the info.  

why you say that?... I thought u are from rich police family... 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Can Anybody give their Invite code..Please just eager to play..

THankss...

The exit is right behind you

Patience in virtue

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Dis thread nid to be lock... I'll aSK my waifu first

Who IS your waifu?

(I can't even ask my waifuS for that)

Sign in to follow this