You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MarikaTachibana

Is there any other way to get CBT Codes other than Ocean Mine Sweeper...

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
22 posts

I was wondering if I could get CBT Codes other than Ocean Mine Sweeper .... My friend is participating in those kind of events he has been in the community area for like 1 month and weeks now yet he can't find me a CBT code T-T

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Sometimes (rarely) there will be some give away from WG

But still the easiest way to get the code is buy pre order bundle

Beta Tester
22 posts

@Ryusuke_Shireikan

I didn't missed it sadly I wasn't on time so It's really sad :(

I'm hoping I could get a CBT code soon since I don't really have the money to buy the pre-bundle thigny

Beta Tester
22 posts

you just missed 2 beta codes giveaways within last 3 days then

I didn't missed it sadly I wasn't on time so It's really sad :(

I'm hoping I could get a CBT code soon since I don't really have the money to buy the pre-bundle thigny

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I didn't missed it sadly I wasn't on time so It's really sad :(

There is currently no other way for a guaranteed code besides buying the pre-bundle. Just keep an eye out on the Twitter and Facebook page for sweepstakes, and participate in next Monday's competition.

People don't really like to see posts on the forum asking how to get codes because it's been answered numerous times elsewhere. Asking on the forums will get you nowhere because we don't really get codes to give away.

Beta Tester
22 posts

There is currently no other way for a guaranteed code besides buying the pre-bundle. Just keep an eye out on the Twitter and Facebook page for sweepstakes, and participate in next Monday's competition.

People don't really like to see posts on the forum asking how to get codes because it's been answered numerous times elsewhere. Asking on the forums will get you nowhere because we don't really get codes to give away.

Thank you for the information ... I'm really new to this forum , So I'm sorry about the inconvenience :3