Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
InterconKW

Public Safety Warning

10 comments in this topic

[SLAVA]
429 posts
7,135 battles

unknown.png
unknown.png

Ticket submitted. These players will TK you to prolong the game. Their names deserve to be shown, fuck the rules. I'm too tilted to care.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3

[LBAS]
3,032 posts
14,467 battles

Mainland Teamkillers? That's unexpected. Also well done sending the ticket

[SLAVA]
429 posts
7,135 battles

unknown.png?width=1440&height=283

Sadly WG supports the behavior of these lesser humans.

Edited by InterconKW

[REPOI]
203 posts
12,442 battles

Though I can understand the Naming and Shaming rule, some exceptions should be made for example, THIS^^^^^^,

I understand where WG would ya know, punish those who "Name and Shame" bad players or how I would call it, Red Apples/Strawberries/Cherries
But exception should honestly be made. No, I am not talking about accidental TKers, I am referring to those who INTENTIONALLY TK a player for no apparent reason, (Perhaps to extend the time??? But some random innocent player? Is this a joke), well I won't deny that I TK/get TKed but its in a DIV and we are always in a call so we are fine with it.

Such players than intentionally TK like that should be shown publicly, why attempt to try to moderate such behaviour? You are indirectly supporting/protecting them WG.
Also, sometimes it does feel like WG doesn't do anything about such players even if a ticket is made with sufficient evidence, well maybe WG does indeed take action but the way CS always give that generic reply and not some transparency of some sort just gives me the impression they don't do anything about it. And yes, I am aware I might be wrong about this.

The playerbase is degrading quite quite fast. I am not saying it doesn't happen on other regions as I barely even play other regions but from what I have seen, it happens more often on Asia.

Why should a player be punished this hard from a player that is intentionally TKing you? 40k Damage from intentional TK? Like seriously?
WG should honestly make it so it is like in Scenarios where you can't TK, but deep down, I do not want that, just for the sake of me and my DIVs at times where ya know, coordinated TK within the DIV to extend the time
>What I would recommend is that to limit the amount of damage a TKer can deal to a friendly player, 5k max perhaps? After dealing 5k TK damage to a team member(on a per ship basis), the player getting TKed won't receive any further damage but damage penalty will still be dealt to the player TKing.

This are my thoughts for it as of now

• Cool 7

[LBAS]
1,787 posts
3,485 battles

i am going to get banned by spoiling the truth.... but.....

team kill is proved to be more PROFITABLE ON THE RIGHT CONDITION, its BIG BRAIN, high risk high reward.... requiring the ultimate skill

the art of team kill is  about min max profit.

ITS TOTALLY WG FAULT TO REMOVE RTS CV

SENDING TICKET WONT HELP

WG IS ALREADY KHORNE WORSHIPPER.... do you think why WG pissed player on purpose?

WG DONT CARE ABOUT PROFIT, THEY WANT OUR RAGE! OUR WRATH! AAANGGEERRR!!

but in order to keep Rage Value high, WG NEED TO RETAIN PLAYER!

just like team kill, WG is PRO at min maxing......our rage, but at the same time keep us playing its game

why do you think WG is called War-gaming? why not Wealth-Gaming?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

on serious note, team kill is so damn profitable that -43XP and -2340 credit is compensated by +400XP and 30K Credit

its not unsportive behaviour as long as our team win

WHY WG KEEP FRIENDLY FIRE MECHANIC? its so stupid, TROLL and....

................ and its fun :V

• Funny 1

[NCOTS]
364 posts
10,867 battles
14 hours ago, HoChunHao said:

What I would recommend is that to limit the amount of damage a TKer can deal to a friendly player, 5k max perhaps?

IIRC friendly torp damage has been reduced, but gun damage, which in OP's case is still not reduced, maybe this should be implemented

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,945 posts
8 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

i am going to get banned by spoiling the truth.... but.....

team kill is proved to be more PROFITABLE ON THE RIGHT CONDITION, its BIG BRAIN, high risk high reward.... requiring the ultimate skill

the art of team kill is  about min max profit.

ITS TOTALLY WG FAULT TO REMOVE RTS CV

SENDING TICKET WONT HELP

WG IS ALREADY KHORNE WORSHIPPER.... do you think why WG pissed player on purpose?

WG DONT CARE ABOUT PROFIT, THEY WANT OUR RAGE! OUR WRATH! AAANGGEERRR!!

but in order to keep Rage Value high, WG NEED TO RETAIN PLAYER!

just like team kill, WG is PRO at min maxing......our rage, but at the same time keep us playing its game

why do you think WG is called War-gaming? why not Wealth-Gaming?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

on serious note, team kill is so damn profitable that -43XP and -2340 credit is compensated by +400XP and 30K Credit

its not unsportive behaviour as long as our team win

WHY WG KEEP FRIENDLY FIRE MECHANIC? its so stupid, TROLL and....

................ and its fun :V

Me, Every time you post......

tenor.gif?itemid=16327334

• Funny 1

[ANZAF]
423 posts
6,032 battles

I have no idea how it is naming and shaming. Its not like you are publishing their real names FFS.

WG sort your crap out and deal with these clowns properly, show you are serious. If people know that they will be outed for conducting in ridiculous behaviour then that will have more impact than the current wet lettuce slap approach where no-one ever knows if anything happens.

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
309 posts
8,284 battles

I like how you get a warning that next time you are perma banned, but the big Eula breaking Clans not only get next to no punishment even after repeated warnings but I see their names in all their glory when I play a battle and [insert clan] won this map in blah blah.

Also after  WG warned about triple Kitakami divs, not only did 3 WG reps do it, but PANTS clan did 2 triple Kitakami divs in the same battle and MM put them on the same side.  YES 6 Kitakami.  Will they be punished? 

Seems like the whistle blowers get punished and the rule breakers get a free pass. 

WG care to comment?

PANTS.png

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,436 posts
26,407 battles

i agree, had this asshole who TKed me twice in the span of 2 days because i called him uselesss once, he wasnt even pink the 2nd day when he TKed again.

WG is way too lenient in dishing out punishments for things like TKing and hacks, the three strikes system is pure bullshit.

Sign in to follow this