You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TD1

Tsunderer

17 comments in this topic

541 posts
6,731 battles

FB_IMG_1600450344418.jpg

Thanks FB, now I can't stop laughing.

On that note, we should get a tsundere PR ship in Azur Lane (we don't have one yet) and this would make an excellent candidate

• Funny 8

[SLAVA]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,771 posts
13,859 battles

Tsunderer/10

[NCOTS]
364 posts
10,867 battles

Literally most Thunderer's motto.

By the way most of the Thunderers I met have a broken '2' key 🤣

FB_IMG_1600450344418.jpg

Edited by rookieFTW
  • Funny 1

[IJN]
238 posts
4,638 battles

I was just about to Purchase Thunderer.

You have now dissuaded me.

Administrator, WG Staff
201 posts

I actually just spit my green tea on my mouse pad. I am half annoyed/half laughing my ass off. 🤣

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,945 posts
6 hours ago, TD1 said:

FB_IMG_1600450344418.jpg

Thanks FB, now I can't stop laughing.

On that note, we should get a tsundere PR ship in Azur Lane (we don't have one yet) and this would make an excellent candidate

tenor.gif?itemid=10694737

4,690 posts
8,752 battles

0/10 promoting a horrible ship and not enough British slangs.

[FORCE]
2,326 posts
12,150 battles

There's one bit the meme does not include.

Huh? Do you seriously think I'm giving you AA cover? I just turned on my AA for self defense, but you happen to be within my AA range... hmmph!

• Funny 1

[NCOTS]
364 posts
10,867 battles
3 hours ago, hurricaneflyer said:

I was just about to Purchase Thunderer.

You have now dissuaded me.

Playing Thunderer is a guilty pleasure, heavily recommended:Smile_veryhappy:

[KAMI]
429 posts
5,781 battles

Came because of title, was not disappointed.

But whoever edited the image, could probably have done better. The misalignment between the eyes is throwing me off really hard. Made worse by the questionable decision of including hair.

[IJN]
238 posts
4,638 battles
1 hour ago, rookieFTW said:

Playing Thunderer is a guilty pleasure, heavily recommended:Smile_veryhappy:

bUt MuH nUeStRaShImY!11!!11!!!

[NCOTS]
364 posts
10,867 battles
1 hour ago, hurricaneflyer said:

bUt MuH nUeStRaShImY!11!!11!!!

Hmmm, neustrashimy is also good. But Thunderer might be pulled off from the store (or Georgia):Smile_ohmy:

[IJN]
238 posts
4,638 battles
1 minute ago, rookieFTW said:

Hmmm, neustrashimy is also good. But Thunderer might be pulled off from the store (or Georgia):Smile_ohmy:

Hmmm, in that case...

Does the Thunderer play similar to Nelson?

[NCOTS]
364 posts
10,867 battles
Just now, hurricaneflyer said:

Does the Thunderer play similar to Nelson?

From my limited experience from both of them, nope. Nelson can tank for the team thanks to the superheal, turret placement and slow speed (you can't get anywhere with that thicc hull), Thunderer's heal is good (faster cool down ) but she really can't tank the firepower of T10 ships, do not bowtank in Thunderer, keep moving. 

What Thunderer brings to the plate are her decent stealth, superior rudder shift and accuracy, flexibility of shell choices (AP shells can brutally overmatches cruisers, while HE shells melt everything and effectively shuts down enemies' AA defenses). She has an incredibly low skill floor, you can get tonnes of damage even if you sit back, dug out your "2" key and spam HE only.

But if you are skilled enough to bring out her potential, she is really scary as she can position herself with the decent stealth, switch to AP when chances arise and punishes broadside with that god-tier accuracy. If she faced against a bow in BB, her 100+mm pen of HE shells can even melt ships like Kremlin. 

[IJN]
238 posts
4,638 battles
Just now, rookieFTW said:

From my limited experience from both of them, nope. Nelson can tank for the team thanks to the superheal, turret placement and slow speed (you can't get anywhere with that thicc hull), Thunderer's heal is good (faster cool down ) but she really can't tank the firepower of T10 ships, do not bowtank in Thunderer, keep moving. 

What Thunderer brings to the plate are her decent stealth, superior rudder shift and accuracy, flexibility of shell choices (AP shells can brutally overmatches cruisers, while HE shells melt everything and effectively shuts down enemies' AA defenses). She has an incredibly low skill floor, you can get tonnes of damage even if you sit back, dug out your "2" key and spam HE only.

But if you are skilled enough to bring out her potential, she is really scary as she can position herself with the decent stealth, switch to AP when chances arise and punishes broadside with that god-tier accuracy. If she faced against a bow in BB, her 100+mm pen of HE shells can even melt ships like Kremlin. 

Alright then, when they announce Thunderer's removal I'll bite.

• Funny 1

[IC]
402 posts
12,064 battles
3 hours ago, rookieFTW said:

I hope not. I'm still collecting coal to get Georgia since I need another credit maker since Iowa (and Seattle) will cost me an arm and a leg.