Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mudpheart

Check your coupons in premium shop

8 comments in this topic

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,337 posts
4,973 battles

Hi all, I didn't get any notification whatsoever that I had been given a coupon, but there was one, for 30% discount in WoWS.

I could choose transformers gear (VERY NICE), tier 9 premiums, all other premium in shop ships, 360 days prem, or even 30k doubloons.

I figure it may be from the 5 year anniversary?.

Edited by Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart

[-FUN-]
419 posts
7,095 battles

If you are thinking 360 days prem time.. suggest you use the coupon to buy at least 12k doubs now and then use the doubs to get 360 days prem during 50% off end year sale.. so effectively you get 65% discount.😬

Edited by zergling_

[BLESS]
1,198 posts
10,717 battles

Hmm? Lucky you, but it is not universal as I didn't get one. I do remember getting a similar 30% offer most years though.

[OZCO]
24 posts
4,582 battles
13 hours ago, Dread_Pirate_BlackHeart said:

Hi all, I didn't get any notification whatsoever that I had been given a coupon, but there was one, for 30% discount in WoWS.

I could choose transformers gear (VERY NICE), tier 9 premiums, all other premium in shop ships, 360 days prem, or even 30k doubloons.

I figure it may be from the 5 year anniversary?.

you mean coupons in armory?

i don't have new coupons 😞

[-FUN-]
419 posts
7,095 battles
3 hours ago, DUX_2020 said:

you mean coupons in armory?

i don't have new coupons 😞

No I think he meant coupon for premium shop on website. I got one myself 30%, but only valid for 3 days (1.5 days now)

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,337 posts
4,973 battles

Yes its in coupons in the premium shop.

Great idea on the premium account time, thanks!.

[TWR]
1,310 posts
4,882 battles

The coupon is for the 5th Anniversary of the game,I got an email from NA for my NA account,but for some reason nothing from SEA yet.This is the page that is linked to from the email:

https://worldofwarships.com/join/5011_EN1?utm_source=email&utm_medium=loyalty&utm_campaign=anniversary

You need to play one game to get 2 rewards,then a second to get the coupon.

22 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

Hmm? Lucky you, but it is not universal as I didn't get one. I do remember getting a similar 30% offer most years though.

Looking at the info in the link I shared,eveyone should get the coupon,its just the more years you have played the game the more other rewards you get.

Did you try the website premium shop?I couldn't see it when I checked when clicking the in game prem shop.

[OZCO]
24 posts
4,582 battles

i checked the premium shop and i couldn't see it... but it's not unusual to not have stuff.. same as the reward codes, they just don't work (website) for asia.wargaming (australia).. also this week's didn't work.. it's like they always forget us??

Sign in to follow this