Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Drakon233

server stats for day 1 of ranked

14 comments in this topic

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,436 posts
26,407 battles

read the moonrunes on the top of each column as follows

server(SEA/NA/EU/RU)          player count          matches played             WR                      avrg dmg                  KD

c9Q5-fb2oZaT3cSv3-jy.png

if you want to take a look at a ship that's strong this season, just find a ship with high WR

Edited by Drakon233
  • Cool 3

[FORCE]
2,326 posts
12,150 battles

I guess we actually take this game more seriously than those from the other servers. I mean the top ships here are always the meta ones.

NA has a mild case of Wehrabooism.

RU has the "In Soviet Union" syndrome. I mean, Shimakaze is the epitome of silly DD in my book.

[IJN]
238 posts
4,638 battles

Gotcha, i'll just get Goliat-

W A I T   A   S E C O N D

• Funny 2

[AN-DO]
Alpha Tester
84 posts
7,849 battles

Stalingrad has failed me in Rank. Time to pull out Hindenburg.

[TLS]
4,070 posts
20,266 battles

Lol. Either use Soviet biaz or a premium T10. Don't bother with anything else.

• Funny 1

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,313 posts
11,038 battles
8 hours ago, Drakon233 said:

if you want to take a look at a ship that's strong this season, just find a ship with high WR

Strong in ranked is really about the ship with the highest balance of win rate and XP earned.  The sad reality of ranked is that saving a star is generally more effective at moving up the ranks than winning.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,436 posts
26,407 battles
Just now, Moggytwo said:

Strong in ranked is really about the ship with the highest balance of win rate and XP earned.  The sad reality of ranked is that saving a star is generally more effective at moving up the ranks than winning.

dont need to save stars when you keep winning

588680840767209472.png?v=1

[KAMI]
429 posts
5,781 battles

Didn't expect both Petro and Goliath to be there.

This might be very annoying, for my Mino. (I don't have other T10s ready).

The CAs are countering Mino harder than BBs.

[SMOKE]
1,930 posts
16,063 battles

So I am the minority of the minority cause I actually play Yueyang and take her to Rank 10 , might be I should follow up with it more coming days

[151ST]
2,508 posts
10,201 battles
12 hours ago, Verytis said:

Didn't expect both Petro and Goliath to be there.

This might be very annoying, for my Mino. (I don't have other T10s ready).

The CAs are countering Mino harder than BBs.

Petro is 100% a thing, called it for ages, that thing is strong AF... Goliath is surprising, sort of...

She pumps out good damage to things some ships struggle against if you can mitigate her sluggishness, so I'm guessing that's whats has happened.

TBH I expected Yoshi to be far higher, I guess the potahordes have got her now so it's keeping her down...

[KAMI]
429 posts
5,781 battles
1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

Petro is 100% a thing, called it for ages, that thing is strong AF... Goliath is surprising, sort of...

She pumps out good damage to things some ships struggle against if you can mitigate her sluggishness, so I'm guessing that's whats has happened.

TBH I expected Yoshi to be far higher, I guess the potahordes have got her now so it's keeping her down...

Have tried Yoshino, that thing is big, poor concealment and eats 457mm shells. All the other meta cruisers either have more tank, or better mobility. Hinden or Venezia can fill in the 50mm pen if you wanted that.

Or at least thats from my limited experience.

[SMOKE]
1,930 posts
16,063 battles
2 hours ago, Verytis said:

Have tried Yoshino, that thing is big, poor concealment and eats 457mm shells. All the other meta cruisers either have more tank, or better mobility. Hinden or Venezia can fill in the 50mm pen if you wanted that.

Or at least thats from my limited experience.

Yoshino  and  Azuma probably the worst  among  the Super Cruisers ; without  any utility ,  and not exactly great on the defense  aspect nor particularly good on offense. I guess they c an cl aim f ast speed ( but only by a sliver )  and those 20KM torp on Yoshino which prove more dangerous to teammate than enemy since they  always stay so far back and launch without caring whose fighting up front

Sign in to follow this