You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_PanzerKeil_

A question about Gold and Premium

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
208 battles

Hi Devs and Mods,

I hope you'll answer my inquiry. This kinda sounds stupid, but just want to confirm, when WoWS comes out of Beta, will our gold and premium time be the same on both WoT and WoWS? Well this thing I saw from the Premium shop is somewhat suggesting that idea.

ZvO9wnJ.jpg

It says "Gold shared across all games" same goes for Premium. So will that be the case WG?

Also an inquiry:
• So if the above mentioned is true, since I got the pre order package mega pack, when WoWS exits Beta, I'll get 90 days of premium both on WoT and WoWS?

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,965 battles

I have also been led to believe this.  As I recall this was the case for WoWP.

Gold/Premium is an ACCOUNT based thing for your Wargamming account.  So yes, shared from what I have been told.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Not immediately. Gold will not be shared across games right out of the gate, but that functionality will be put into place eventually.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Not immediately. Gold will not be shared across games right out of the gate, but that functionality will be put into place eventually.

:great:

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Incorrect.

Premium currency purchased now during CBT is called Tokens. They will be reimbursed in full after the wipe between CBT and OBT. During OBT premium currency will be called Doubloons.

After end of OBT, and for a unspecified time, Doubloons will be the premium currency for WoWS. At an undisclosed time after release, unified accounts will be enabled, and then premium currency will be called Gold, and shared between the WG PC games on the Asia server (WoT & WoWS currently) Any doubloons remaining on the WoWS account at that time, will be converted to Gold and added to the unified account gold. Premium time and free XP likewise.

Edited by AALG

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Incorrect.

Premium currency purchased now during CBT is called Tokens. They will be reimbursed in full after the wipe between CBT and OBT. During OBT premium currency will be called Doubloons.

After end of OBT, and for a unspecified time, Doubloons will be the premium currency for WoWS. At an undisclosed time after release, unified accounts will be enabled, and then premium currency will be called Gold, and shared between the WG PC games on the Asia server (WoT & WoWS currently) Any doubloons remaining on the WoWS account at that time, will be converted to Gold and added to the unified account gold. Premium time and free XP likewise.

So, like I said, Gold will not be shared across games right out of the gate, but that functionality will be put into place eventually.  :P