You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MetalMulish2

Disconnecting Issues

8 comments in this topic

[_RAN_]
[_RAN_]
1 post
4,313 battles

After i hit the Battle button, the next loading in screen appears and the "swirl" starts indicating I'm in battle. The "swirl" goes for a lot longer than usual and then i get a "connect" screen. Just started today and as you can see by the picture I am not going to be doing anymore trials..

Any help would be great.

All Drivers up to date, Direct X up to date. NO IDEA what has gone on, was plying fine not more than 12 hours ago.

Screenshot (30).png

[DBN1]
20 posts
19,616 battles

Similar issue here.

Clicked on Co-op battle. Connected to a game. Waiting and waiting for the screen with the list of ships to appear. About 1 minute mark according to the matchmaking timer, I get to the Connect/Login screen.

Logging back in, I see that I have been penalised for inactivity. Tried a few more times, now my in-game name is red. Can only play co-op.

Someone please look into this as soon as possible. Thanks.

83 posts
4,495 battles

Something's started going wacky today. I have tried about 4 times to play a co-op game and each time, while I'm in the queue, I'm suddenly taken to one of the start up windows where the options are 'Connect' or 'Change Account'. I hit connect and I'm back in the Port and have been penalised for 'Inactivity'. I am up to about an 8 battle penalty for something which was not of my doing. Getting bloody annoyed.

83 posts
4,495 battles

Back on line now. However they haven't removed the penalties incurred while trying to have a battle. Not too worried about that as I can just play a few games to return from 'Pink' status.
I am annoyed though that they aren't restoring signal flags I used trying to have a battle. 🤨 

9 posts
219 battles

Just had both the forums and the game become 'unfindable' on the internet.  Other internet worked fine, so not the ISP....

[WAR99]
5 posts
39 minutes ago, madgiecool said:

Just had both the forums and the game become 'unfindable' on the internet.  Other internet worked fine, so not the ISP....

Yep, went down for me too.

9 posts
219 battles
19 hours ago, mrcasual said:

Yep, went down for me too.

When I came back on.  Team was reduced to the 2 CVs (who were at the back), I suspect my team had been 'farmed' by the one red player who had 6 kills.  Kindof suck balls that WG would let the game continue with so many DC'd and let one guy continue on.  

Edited by madgiecool